Occupy Wall Street

"Oh, you go to MGTOW incel and alt-right meetings? I went to Occupy Wall Street to struggle with the poor and working class people working for a better world".

Attached: occupy.png (1200x869, 1.15M)

>Stock market REEEE
What

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth? I don't see many white Aryan women in your little alt-right incel club."

Attached: occupyb.jpg (1280x851, 217.32K)

"You're a groyper? At Occupy Wall Street we made decisions collectively in large open air meetings. Sound check!"

Attached: occupyc.jpg (620x720, 132.64K)

You went to a protest where they successfully got you to obsess over race and rainbows instead of what you originally were protesting. The people you were supposed to behead are now the good guys to you.

Attached: 71E153C7-16E3-488B-AB70-D0C85A8D2CE4.jpg (272x185, 16.58K)

"You're going to have a MAGA don't tread on me revolution? We're making a revolution where every child is cared for."

Attached: occupyd.jpg (853x1280, 331.21K)

you are not a worker, fuckface
you dont represent us

"You're from Fox News and want to know our message? It's that we are the 99%!"

Attached: occupyf.png (480x395, 357.33K)

this.

you failed. you have become what you set to destroy. consider killing yourself to reach your original goal.

everyone loves to lionize OWS faggots as these heroes that tried to fight the banks. in reality, it was some sweaty hippies sitting in drum circles, doing nothing. it was the most reddit thing that has happened in history. and i think one of the first major examples of new age "activisim" where people who are "raising awareness" treat it just the same as actually doing something with tangible results

Attached: 1617938084431.jpg (413x538, 85.61K)

Attached: 1581479208111.jpg (756x960, 171.8K)

>this.

Attached: dingus.jpg (1024x684, 393.3K)

her piss can occupy my mouth

Attached: funnyonion.jpg (1024x970, 131.94K)

Lol, people dont remember how occupy was, it was a bunch of racist commies yelling at white people

>gets occupied
heh, nothing personnel, slave

Attached: Punx.png (620x550, 563.61K)

Since OWS, the 1% have been doing way worse things yet not a single protest about it

You guys fixed wallstreet greed!

Cool a slide thread

OP is a mega shill poster.
KYS. We are not drinking your koolaid.

These people are goyim slaves used to elevate their hebraic overlords which will exterminate them as soon as they take power. As always happens with commies.

HERBED

Attached: Commie Low T.png (1200x1655, 2.07M)

yes, i did, in fact i helped organize one of my local chapters. it was awesome, we rented out a building that turned into a de facto community center, would send people out to community events that were happening and coordinate press releases and social media, send people to other organizations in the city and in other cities to make connections. there was a lot of electricity in the air, it felt promising. the only other places where i've felt that were Standing Rock and the Rainbow Gathering. when you go to these places and are in large crowds of people who all believe that a better world is possible and are organizing events and places and movements dedicated to that goal, it awakens something in you.
>inb4 commie
not a communist, Marx and Lenin were zionist rothschild agents

>OP is still stuck between left and right to the point where it's driving him insane as all his opinions come from the TV
Look, look upon this wretched creature and laugh!

Attached: 1593830846346.jpg (640x640, 75.35K)