Ask question

I'm ukrainian, ask any question.

Attached: IMG_20220620_192400_541.jpg (640x640, 76.15K)

Did you vote for Zellensky? Was he installed by the USA or are Ukrainians liberals who just love Jews?

Show your mom’s pussy or fuck off.

What part of "to the last hohol" don't you understand?

Attached: jew ukraine soldier.jpg (861x1015, 193.22K)

He was installed by dn.

hows life over there? is it anything abnormally surreal and insane or do you just get used to it?

How do you feel knowing literally no one here gives a shit about your shitty country except the two containment generals full of predditors

Attached: 1657558278847.jpg (688x595, 135.69K)

RARE!
A
R
E
!

It's ok. People get used very fast to the new style of live. Everyone trying to support army even by few cents, knowing the thousands of them will make it in real money. Syrens and so on are not very scary.

Feeling very good cuz european and us tiktok degenerate will not make this war into clown story by posting videos every day with some shiityass support.

angry.

Attached: cc1_f.jpg (375x500, 37.35K)

ver rar on bord

funny

Hello digusting goy kike-lover, your country is over, your women are gone, you are not developped yet and your birthrate is already dead, you will never join the E.U but you will still get all the jewish LGBT and race mixing propaganda, you will never have gibs, you trusted a jew and you are paying the price. Good night.

What are your honest opinions on Zelensky and Putin

no

Zelensky was our sin from 2019 to 24.02, but know he is father of nation.
Putin just shizo and psyco.

You are a brave stock but you have been used as a puppet, I wish you come to terms soon, which I guess will only happen once there is no army or Z gets ousted

I have some pipe-bomb, molotov and AK at home, and piss out wheels of UN car. Isn't this beautiful?

Your mom's pussy is so cute I just wanna nuzzle my face into it.

saved that pic

idk man which puppet u talking bout. I'm happy cuz we destroy russia and their myth reputation and make germans suck dicks cuz of their "green" programs.

Why did you leave a Jew in charge? Can't be NS if you're led by a Jew

Considering your government is easily as bad or worse than Russia's government is (let's be real it's way worse) but it just doesn't seem like it because Ukraine isn't as powerful, what do you think about the war generally speaking? Do you care if your government is destroyed? Do you support your government considering the almost unspeakable evils they've committed against their own citizens over the past twenty years... not to mention all the international crime? What do you think about parts of the Ukrainian government selling a fair bit of the weapons they get from America on the black market instead of using them in the war? If you're not ashamed of Ukraine, how can you possibly live with yourself?

Attached: 1909856778299.gif (498x498, 886.18K)

He is jew from city, from my school and from my brother's college. I can say for sure that ukrainian jews aren't jew by its standard concept.