Trudeau doesn't want people tracking where he is vacationing anymore lol

Trudeau doesn't want people tracking where he is vacationing anymore lol.

Attached: L.png (1158x1596, 681.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deepbluehorizon.blogspot.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone have his plane's ADS-B code?

Believe it or not, you can track military planes that are NOT transmitting ADS-B codes by looking for "corridors" between transmitting planes. Of course you need someone to visually let you know when the plane first takes off and it's general direction.

deepbluehorizon.blogspot.com

But you better sign up for that COVID tracker goy, better not let other people get sick!

lmao this country is a meme.

Doesn't want people to see how many pallets of Canadian cash he's flying into Ukraine

But the PM doesn't have to wear a mask on a train ride in BC because that railway isn't federally regulated!

Attached: website-jt.png (1200x630, 924.3K)

he flies out in private jets I guess cause I live under the flightpath and they dont fly the leaf af1 out of here too often, but theres private jets in and out by the dozen or more daily now which is new in the last decade

HYPOCRITICAL BITCH NIGGER TRUDLEIGH

Such a hypocrite and coward just like the rest of North American leaders.

I pray for his end every single day, I hope that one of these mornings he chokes on his puke in his sleep and dies.
nothing would help Canada or Canadians more than if this faggot became fertilizer.

Gene therapy jab already fucking him up, shoula taken the saline bud

lol

Anyone remember how the he will not divide us flag was tracked down? Should we try it with Trudeau?

Hmmmm I wonder why that is.

Attached: f6e.png (1200x953, 499.99K)

>why are you afraid of tracking if you have nothing to hide?

Good, I hope someone glasses him, ban the sks the little fuck stick.

>128,000 miles over 10 months
holy fuck does he just do laps around the globe trying to turn back time?

>does Castreau think he's Superman?
Probably.

Ppl dont realize how easy it is to put trackers on shit, including planes.

>putting a tracker on trudeau's plane
hes the most obvious puppet in the history of puppets, who would even be dumb enough to think doing something to him would change anything?

It would change things but Im not advocating doing it. Im just pointing out tracking devices are easy to hide. Not advocating doing it.

Not all of these would be great for Trudeaus plane but just pointing out its not hard to do this shit. There could be one somewhere on my car or your car you never know?

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-183154_Brave.jpg (720x1600, 446.11K)

Skyking on suicide watch