Why can't other countries rival german engineering?

Why can't other countries rival german engineering?

Attached: 1657726842088.png (686x386, 514.07K)

Nazi elite bloodlines still exist and they’re better than everyone else.

NAZI WIZARDS FROM THULE

>blocks your path

Attached: 3ACC2839-6B1E-48DE-ADAF-E8D9B50B73AB.jpg (1920x1080, 336.55K)

Because they're unitonically the master race. The eugenic evolution of a certain caste of the German race created the most intelligent humans to ever exist. This is why the jews and all lesser races needed to conspire to backstab and end them before they dominated the entire world. I had a meeting with a German business partner today and he was like an efficient robot

BTW in before incoming demoralization from Jews bots and jealous non-whites who try to discourage and disparage the germans. Germans have it the hardest of all whites.

if you big brain the problems the same as the tanks
SI is too precise.

Ironically the current rulers of the world are still German though, whether part Jewish in name or not. Bergs

>car microtransactions
nah they're trash now

forgot pic

Attached: 6b4105b21ca94a3f4a7279187a888743--thule-society-game-cards.jpg (235x346, 27.63K)

land of the folded steel

That’s why you see them sell for $2,500 when they hit 150k miles right? Good cars have terrifying deprecation

Attached: 50BF30FC-1C85-4610-944B-9E62819E9BCE.jpg (541x541, 32.84K)

They are cars for people who keep their cars for less than 5 years at a time.

10/10 bait.
But for me, it's Jaguar.

Other countries make fine cars as well. Lexus for example are extremely well made, right now the LS is better built then the S Class. When it comes to driving and engine voodoo tho you need a German premium.

>But for me, it's Jaguar
3/10 bait

Lexus (Toyota) and acura (Honda) are more reliable for consumers and have the same amenities. Germans overcomplicate their cars so much with conspicuous trinkets. Still, you’re right; when it comes to top of the line performance they can’t be beat except maybe by an italian every so often

It's not bait. The cars are beautiful. The older F-Type is easily the most comfortable car in its class. I think that MB makes beautiful cars, but their seats are usually pretty shitty. I sat in a $70k slc and it felt like back surgery waiting to happen if you went over a bump too quickly.

german engineering hasnt been a thing for 2 decades
audi doesent even use V8s anymore because of regulation faggotry
dont forget that the wont make any ICE vehicles in 15 years
fucking race traitor scum

Ingolstadt niggers need to get the rope quickly.

look man, im not going to pretend those cars are not a pile of shit, I would never buy or own european, pigfat, chink, beaner, british or italian shit. fuck off already.

>dont forget that the wont make any ICE vehicles in 15 years
They will if we can get the legislation repealed.

Tesla and even Ford have surpassed you guys in some instances, definitely bang for buck. Honestly, the Japs make a better car for the average person now. This is coming from a BMW fanatic, I can honestly say that German cars have lost a ton of appeal compared to the competition. They used to easily be the best all around car, not so much anymore.

I honestly like cars from everywhere. All kinds. I like motorcycles and basically.anything with an engine a person can operate. I like those crazy ass long boats they trick out in Thailand they have those long ass pole props turbos and they haul ass. I like those crazy ass Saudi dune buggies they race up sand hills. I like mopeds and scooters. Shit man if you can ride it or drive it, its fun.

i think we should just kill everyone responsible and everyone who agrees with it

Because they all exceed it?

The average person not wanting to spend a lot of cash has little reason not to own a Japanese or Korean car at this point.

>I honestly like cars from everywhere
This.

Cars are honestly art and nothing is better at capturing the times than well done car from any period.

Attached: moon.jpg (1015x571, 89.35K)

Mercedes quality is down the drain compared to the ninties. Don't know much about BMW and Audi has always been the poser brand

Exactly, and even if you have the money now, spending 200k on an M car or Audi is just kind of... tryhard now. They are no longer the fastest and best street machines off the floor.

I think the only exception to this rule is Porsche, they held to their recipe and are basically art on wheels. Everyone else changed up and started profit seeking.

I completely forgot about the Gooks, yeah, they make really nice and reliable stuff now too.

>Tesla
I hope you're joking.

>german engineering
Died mid 90s lol modern German cars are overpriced unreliable costly to repair. I too fell for German engineering meme in the 2000s. My VW VR6 was a yuge headache. For starters aux water pump broke every 10k miles. Shift cable rusted off the trans. Coil went bad at 100k. Found oil in coolant at 110k thermostat is located behind the engine under the cam chain cover require trans to be removed to open timing cover. Rear parking brake locked at 25k. Two window regulator in 100k miles MAF went bad at 90k. I’m sure I’ve missed some
1987 944-951 been far more reliable and even more reliable is my f250 7.3PS, suburban. Wife’s MDX been trouble free except I change trans oil with every oil change

Attached: 067521C7-88CD-4AFE-966B-AF799419817B.jpg (750x596, 320.32K)

All great cars until 100k then they are money pits.