The YouTuber Apocalypse

It's coming.
I'm 37, I remember the last recession because it began the year I moved out of my parent's house.
Ad revenue is going to dry up since for most companies, it's seen as expendable in hard times.
Which YouTuber do you want to see go broke first?

Attached: 5756D6A3-CED9-41C7-B195-F1DE798951DC.jpg (3840x2160, 166.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s2u41PcwCiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keemstar? Get outta here.

it won't be as bad, people have gotten other revenue streams since then

YouTube isn't a real job folks. E-begging was always frowned upon and yet monetization became normal last decade. Now they reap what they sow. ReviewTechUSA will be the first casualty.

Attached: a7ae1590b2a7445895d59a69ac6b94b699d17402ea7d80d2e08012d6249e212a.png (788x447, 377.85K)

I'm kind of hoping ssniperwolf moves to onlyfans in these troubling times

Attached: EDB8DA14-A8C5-49F3-917F-4308306EAC14.jpg (1000x1000, 150.75K)

This fuckhead: youtu.be/s2u41PcwCiQ

I hope he fails.

That vid only has a few views and he only had a small amount of subscribers. He's not monetized. But for real wtf user

Fun fact: there is almost no empirical evidence that advertising even works. Beyond product awareness, these companies are just falling for jewish pilpul. The only "evidence" that exists for advertising efficacy is furnished by the same assholes that are selling it.

Shame Dawson, h3h3
Critical (all pedos)

all the #vanlifers are going to have to find real jobs and that will be a good thing

Youtube is boring. Use it for 10 mins whilst eating dinner, or one off tech guide video.

Only faggots and kids watch youtube religiously.

Wud be happy 2 see em lose money. Cunts.

Bombard's body language gives me ASMR erections

all the chnnels that just spam-upload shit for babies

I want to see Kikestar and Heeb 3 Heeb 3 gone.

Attached: TQ.jpg (474x474, 31.99K)

her videos are comfy, I think she's largely demonitized though probably gets close to nothing in revenue

>I moved out of my parent's house.
You aren't allowed to talk like this on this board. This is a neet's with autism anime therapy board.

No one cares about retarded YouTubers. Get a new job.

all of them
and then they can youtube their final moments as they rope

the great YouTubicide, 2022

Attached: 41CDBAB0-DC8C-44F2-8338-85371DBB38BA.jpg (956x808, 142.64K)

She'll be the last one. She's practically part of the youtube algorithm at this point.
>Front page must have at least 10 of her videos spammed.

This

RTU is a insufferable leftist sperg. I miss the rtucritic troll that roasted him hard back in 2015.

Their massive egos are extremely tough to bear sometimes. Like every time ReviewTech tries to talk down to a global company, forgetting he's a skill less loser in his basement sucking on the teat of Google. The QuatumTV fiasco was cathartic. ReviewTechUSA and TheActMan left Youtube in a huff because they didn't get their way, thinking they were hot shit and didn't need them, and came back only days later with their tails between their legs after realizing they're absolutely nothing without the platform and would have to get real jobs if they didn't.

DarkSydePhil

Attached: 47c59a62ab[1].png (207x180, 49.32K)

TheAcetman didn't leave he still uploading videos.

>This
UPDOOT!

Wtf are you talking about. Advertising is everything. Companies under pay sales people because they think any monkey can complete a sales process. Where all their money goes is into advertising. Humans buy products or services if they see it. If they don't see it they won't buy it. Hence why super bowl commercial slots cost millions. The more humans that see it, the more that will buy it. But after a product is ingraned in society, Luke mcdonald or M&M candies, they don't have to advertise as much.

none of them are real people, so who cares

*phone typos

DSP is unironically based. Makes gamerfags seethe to hell and back.

just ran into a guy I went to elementary school with he said he does y outube and i laughed.. than I checked out his channel... he has fucking 2.8 million or more subscribers and he just buys boxes of fucking best buy and expensive shit and reviews it or something . fucker must be making millions I couldnt believe it... kind of had to cope n seethe for a couple mins

never forget that RTU stole the 200 dollars from a black man
I remember a video where Rich couldn't even assemble a PC and had to ask his dad for help

Godwinson is an untalented hypocrite get the fuck outta here