RETURN TO PROPER PRONOUNS?

In Denmark, 'They', 'Them', 'Their' pronouns are seen as traditional, old fashioned and reactionary / conservative and today many people feel insulted if you adress them by their proper, traditional pronouns.
Back in the day it was the opposite; people would feel insulted if people that were not their close friends or family called them by 'You', 'Your', 'Yours' pronouns.
'They', 'Them', 'Their' were seen as a formal addressing, and as a way to distance the persons intimacy and show courtesy and politeness. You were required to address any public official with 'They', 'Them', 'Their'.
I'm fairly certain that you can be criminally charged with 'insult to majesty' if you don't call royals by their proper pronouns ('They', 'Them', 'Their').

Attached: Proper pronouns.png (777x777, 41.17K)

>Denmark is a bunch of trannies
noted

If I have to interact with weirdos, I'll just say "trans" (not transwoman or transman, just trans) and I'll say "that person", no pronouns.

Attached: [stares at you in ball of steel].jpg (1200x920, 135.4K)

The singular "they" honestly seems natural.

"The signer must understand they are responsible for any repairs because the property is being sold as-is".

Do people actually think he/she sounds better there?

>I'm fairly certain that you can be criminally charged with 'insult to majesty'
Do westerners really ?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (1).jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

okay

In the Netherlands dozens of people got arrested and punished heavily for criticizing or insulting the king and the royal family

You can threaten to kill our PM as much as you want but say the King is a poopiehead and you're having cops knocking

No, but that's not what I mean. I mean it the way it was traditionally used. Like if I want to address you, I would say "Do They want something to drink?", and you always write the pronouns with a capital starting letter.

What does it have to do with trannies now?

an example of how to use it:

the waiter gestures to you, asking what you want:
>"and what would they have to eat?"
he says

that's an example. it lives on today such as in german as "sie", which is often mistranslated as "you". in fact it literally means "they" and is used exactly in the way described earlier.

>Back in the day it was the opposite; people would feel insulted if people that were not their close friends or family called them by 'You', 'Your', 'Yours' pronouns.

That's a second person pronoun. They is third person plural (or singular only if gender is unknown).

With the second person pronouns, there was a similar thing in English with thou/thee being informal and ye/you being formal. But now-a-days, outside of I think a few bits of rural Yorkshire, you is used in all cases.

Fuck you and fuck your nigger monarchy.
t. Iceland chad

do you even Ihr / Sie?

They looks like then, calligraphy faggot

Yes we do. In Danish it's I / De.

Didn't we let you secede in a peaceful and orderly manner?

no we backstabbed you when the Nazi's invaded you and your king had to go into exile lmao

actually looks like the Nazi's kept him around like a pet monkey. did they let him live in the palace or did they keep him in a cuck shed?

No, the only thing the Nazi's did politically was to control the radio and newspapers. Everything else pretty much continued like before the occupation, politically.

Danes were considered to be superior to Germans by Germans in many respects and Danes certainly considered themselves to be superior to Germans.
The Danes would just have sabotaged everything if the Germans had made any more serious political changes.

what if you call them a nigger?