TRUMP'S UNARMED COUP FAILED

TRUMP'S UNARMED COUP FAILED

Attached: 1627496712195.jpg (640x496, 190.07K)

>still thinking hitler was in the wrong
oh man oh man oh no

>no one was held accountable
Uhhhhhh didn't they throw hitler in fucking prison?

Based Trump is next Hitler confirmed

> "muh NAZI Trump"

> Reich

lol

Attached: trump schwanzlutscher.jpg (1200x1600, 312.66K)

LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP

>Implying they know anything about history

>what no rollercoasters does to a nigga

Attached: smol.jpg (1024x720, 151.3K)

Yes but a democrat psycho-boomer's definition of being "held accountable" is that the supposed perpetrator, the horrible criminal who robbed them of feeling good about themselves and the future of their country in their old age, is publicly executed. He wants a sacrifice to soothe the ache his wounded ego. He will be finally satisfied when anyone who ever questioned the efficacy of neolib bullshit is brutally killed.

Attached: 1646511240152.jpg (150x150, 9.5K)

>Jan 6th committee is actually an antisemitic ploy to imprison Trump and push him into Hitler-dom

These people are never going to shut the fuck up about this, are they?

>UNARMED
I see you havent been watching the hearings where they spend an entire day showing trump's supporters being armed and trump himself trying to get them into the capital

That will be an unforseen consequence. They are simple minded. When all you have is a hammer, every problem seems like a nail.

I am jewish and come to this site rarely but all I will say is you uncompetitive white losers are lucky to eat the scraps off our table. We could take aways those scraps then what would you do?

because it was clown half assed insurrection attempt- everybody lets go attack the politicians. dumb ass almost got away with it because his enemies were unprepared. they are not anymore, thus he lost the crucial element of surprise.

Certainly I can trust this micro-kike, right?

im so tired of hearing about Hitler

Red Heifer

Brutal

Armed with what?

A flag pole.

I wish trump was the hitler they thought he was :((((((

Attached: 356437344734634754634.jpg (1001x1098, 269.43K)

Even Jew are starting to like the fact of another Hitler

Perhaps. They've been waiting for the end of the world for so long.

>muh unarmed coup
>actually it was an armed insurrection!
How deep in delusion are you guys going to get???

You guys are out of your fucking minds.

Attached: 1628273591418.png (658x818, 463.8K)

guns

The coup was biden being installed

meanwhile the democrats lied about a fake pandemic, use their citizens as guinea pigs and continue insider trading

Robert Reich is 4'6". Fuck off kike

>everything we say is a projection

they should be watching picrel instead

Attached: 3773.jpg (1200x1836, 715.1K)

they including hitler spent time in jail.

Not real, but good if it was. Also nobody but democrats care. Our gas is too expensive.

Attached: 1645571065538.gif (207x207, 2.28M)

you have a smaller than average cranial capacity. if we took away nepotism what would happen

>trump gets jailed like Hitler did
>writes "My Struggle"
>wins 2028 and executes all traitors to America
Kino

>Ye doth protest to much
or something. Fuck these rats. Dems aren’t going out quietly or by votes. Get ready frens

Oh look a jew is talking.

God I hate these"people" so fucking much. I really wish it had been a violent revolution. Everyone knows they deserve it.

Attached: 1582574023668.png (800x448, 53.56K)

hey goys remember the evil hitler? haha trump bad

Attached: huh.jpg (618x658, 28.63K)

These liars are laying it on thick aren't they? LOL

>TRUMP'S UNARMED COUP FAILED
Why do you hate the jews OP? He was trying to stop Joe Biden from supporting the AZOV Nazis in the Ukraine.

Attached: GolanHeights.jpg (2000x1333, 279.68K)

This post has the Reich stuff

Leftists are historically illiterate. It's embarrassing.

l33t. I wish covid were real.

Hey, I’m with you, bruh. I recognize the true master race is the chosen people. I’m hoping to marry a nice Jewish girl so my children will be true members of the tribe. Don’t lump all of us in with the pathetic Nazi manlets of Any Forums.

Attached: C2E95565-3070-4C00-BB7A-BF861270D805.png (194x259, 2.38K)

Crybaby shill thread,
Sage
Delusional jew justifys holocaust 2. Thanks, like we needed an excuse.
Also, free palistine.

Don't lube gas chamber

>IT WAS THE MOST SECURE ELECTION OF ALL TIME!
>WE WILL ARREST, BAN AND INTIMIDATE EVERYONE WHO DISCUSSES IT
>NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO EXAMINE ANYTHING OR QUESTION ANYONE ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT WAS SO SECURE ANYONE QUESTIONING IT NEEDS TO BE IMMEDIATELY DEALT WITH
But
>Peacefully march over to the capital building
is obviously worse than 9/11 and pearl harbour combined and was a coup attempt

Hitler also drank water.

robert reich lives in fear of being trampled to death by warwick davis

The ashkenazim are gentiles and (((you))) know it

How does someone who claims to be from Jewish ancestry not fucking know that Hitler was jailed for the Beer Hall Putsch, and that he wrote his book while imprisoned? It's like that man never opened a history book at all.

Hitler's 1923 march was no coup, it was meant to be a peacefull mass demonstration, government side used violence first. The goal was to overwhelm the government and have them hand over power to Hitler without the use of violence.

i thought you wrote meds which would make sense because glowies tell me to take meds and glowies made this soijak and told me to take meds and bbc. FUCKING BBC aka BIG BLACK COCK!
Hitler was vegetarian and loved soia beans.
trump's daughter is jewish

Attached: njlh.png (322x540, 296.17K)

Yes, he also got shot.

>reich
Kek

>coup
they started using this word THE SPLIT FUCKING SECOND Tucker correctly stated and mainstreamed the notion that the clandestine efforts to (((resist))) Trump through govt agencies, litigation and russian scapegoating was a 'soft coup'

Stay mad, democucks. Reap what you sew.