What is the historical significance of Red Heads?

Where did they come from? Particularly when discussing the white race

Attached: ASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDF.jpg (1280x720, 125.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q="Reid Worthington"&tbm=isch
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rUCuWkpfqck
m.youtube.com/channel/UCJC7nNCMlVVflY8vwuveJQw/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neanderthal genes

a bunch of irish paddy wagon MICKS who took a boat ride over to france

My friend wants to know who is the man in OP's pic.

children of Nephilim

The original man was redhead green eyes. Those who were virtuous evolved into blue eyes and blonde hair. Those who sinned a little bit, evolved into darker hair and eye colours.

I think they’re Africans who made it the furthest distance. If you look at mixed people, they all have ginger freckles

no significance. they are recessive in looks and in history. only african and med BVLLS have any significance

Neanderthals had no light hair or eye genes. We have almost their full genome. Neither OCA2(blue eyes) nor KITLG(blonde hair) mutations existed in them. There may be some other mutations that caused them to be blonde but modern european-like reconstructions are mostly finction.

Well, red heads have been over represented as leaders relative to their numbers throughout history.

Descendants of giants (Nephilim) who were bested by, and mixed with, humans. Giants were all redheads who had fiery temperaments to match. Even now, redheads have a deeply psychotic side to them that really shows when they're pissed off. This is why redheads were considered special in ancient Indo-European cultures, and also why they're hated by kikes (hence the eagerness to have them all race mix and to replace them with niggers in modern media).

bump for interest

Attached: 110214skull.jpg (577x705, 75.41K)

Ginger arebrefered in the thorah as esaü that mean "thé red beard" esaü was à Ginger ans his brother jacob was black haired. Esaü descendants are chritians people Know as edom Know as Rome and jacob descendants are jew.

Some look like cucks but the ones who are Chad's look stand out. Got me thinking. So this is interesting

What is the cranial capacity?

>My friend wants to know who is the man in OP's pic.

"Reid Worthington by Thomas Knights”
google.com/search?q="Reid Worthington"&tbm=isch

JTSstrength.com-3 Common Mistakes in the Thruster
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rUCuWkpfqck

Reid Worthington channel
m.youtube.com/channel/UCJC7nNCMlVVflY8vwuveJQw/videos

My friend said thank you so much

Attached: tumblr_5c6f37ad3588b12d7009c541306e6c24_79b1cb8d_540.jpg (540x707, 85.13K)

Come from Celts.
Romans and Germanics hated them.
Brits hated them.
Were, and still are, called n-words of Europe alongside my Slavic people.
Are referred to as having no souls.
Are frequently and specifically erased from popular entertainment and replaces specifically with blacks, despite the above listed shit, probably because Western "Progressives" and BLM Activists are the most uneducated and illiterate people on this planet.
Make for hot women.

They are a result of blonde hair spreading through brown hair populations. Most times the incomplete dominant just looks brown (secretly carrying the blonde hair gene) but other times it looks red. It's like green eyes.

Attached: incomplete dominance.jpg (500x460, 50.73K)

Redheads are the implicit last stand of the White race.

All 3 of my redheads were full blown psychos, especially when they were angry.

Red headed, blue eyed, 0Neg female checking in.

Attached: 1657653525380.jpg (750x749, 156.56K)

They are Esau, look it up