Aus/pol/ morning containment and wagie COPE thread

>News
Got none
>Breakfast
What is it?

Attached: 1ad-491620683.png (600x553, 234.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2022-07-21/perdaman-fertiliser-plant-construction-pause-rock-art-fears/101258864
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/five-year-olds-taught-transgender-lessons-in-schools-bid-to-raise-more-inclusive-students/news-story/01144d20d92f1a17a00e5ee3419a46dc?amp
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Agency_for_Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do y'all niggas be eating beans on toast like the Bongs?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_f3e7.jpg (2292x1528, 114.08K)

Fuck no cunt. I'm smashing down a coffee before work. I got basically fuck all time to shitpost this morning.

Peasants do that shit

Attached: 1658363272956088.gif (400x325, 1.9M)

Time for work cunts. Have a good day.

>Do y'all niggas be eating beans on toast like the Bongs?
Beans? luxury. Avocado on rye toast is for poor cunts.

Morning cunts. Another builder gone tits up. Jada group. Blue collar ruffian methos likely will have heard of it, but I generally don't keep up with the gossip of the servant class. Why is the building trade so corrupt? It seems to be in literally every country.
Btw, in any other time, Dan would have to resign over the branch stacking. He personally. But in this timeline he does a prezza and the whole thing is immediately memory-holed. Very bizarre.

No

Also kek, I just did my crypto tax, using online tool. I made a small capital gain, lol. Given my crypto has been wrecked, fuck knows how that happened. Jew math I guess. Pay your CGT, goy.

Far left causing famine again
>abc.net.au/news/2022-07-21/perdaman-fertiliser-plant-construction-pause-rock-art-fears/101258864

someone should tell them mass migration of humans is destroying our wildlife

WTF
>Cops called on parent who raised alarm on transgender lessons for five year olds
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/five-year-olds-taught-transgender-lessons-in-schools-bid-to-raise-more-inclusive-students/news-story/01144d20d92f1a17a00e5ee3419a46dc?amp

Attached: 1641218891730.jpg (1024x767, 124.37K)

They are parasites who simply extort any major project, what are they demanding? Money.

Is there any reason rock paintings can't simply be hauled out of the way?
Is there any way to gague the relative significance of one rock paintings against another? Will aboriginals tell us which are important BEFORE we're trying to build a billion dollar eurea plant? No.

Why does the opinion of a handful of people even get national press in a country of 25 million?

It's bullshit, Australia faces a fertilizer shortage, fertiliser is a strategic war resource, aboriginals never farmed shit and can fuck off.
They're lucky we don't flatten them along with their rock paintings.

I was in Officeworks yesterday and just minding my own business when the team leader, store manager or something started screeching hew staff, a little fat cunt yelling at the staff. Really annoying cunt too, loud mouth little fat midget. Anyway, it was at that point I realised why I haven't worked in years and if I ever get the delusional idea of working again I was reminded why that is a really dumb idea.

Attached: cunt.jpg (660x652, 131.59K)

>sydney
of course -_-

Why does the far left demand access to children?
Why are so many of them groomers?

This word "teach" should come with an asterisk, because the implicit is that what children are being "taught" is actually true.
If there's no empirical basis it's it'stupid education, is indoctrination.
Empirically males and females are easily separable, science can tell you about chromosomes, pelvic structure, human reproductive organs.

It's actually science denial, not education

if they want fertilizer, why don't they get the people in jail to shovel cow crap

fertilizer plant most likely owned by some billionaire cuck whose going to get rich polluting the planet

I would side with the rock paintings, capitalism is finito

worry about your brain melting from the virus

> stuck in the Gold Coast since Wednesday for some lame ass work conference
> it’s been raining the entire time
Miserable fucking week desu lads

Attached: 1646887977697.jpg (476x426, 33.74K)

Fuck off you cuck

Hire a hooker, that's what they are for

Russia throwing out Jews

Global Zionist orginization sohknut with Revenue of $381,438,000 given matching orders.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Agency_for_Israel

Why the fuck would anyone want Zionists in their county?
Literally a treason group, anti national, antisocial, ethnic lobby group.

The head of the orginization was directly involved in assassinations, this is more a branch of the isreal defence forces then a charity

I had a nice side of baked beans at this cafe a couple weekends ago. They used a tomato relish type mix for the sauce. Shit was amazing, literally the first time in my life baked beans made me go wow.

Attached: 1657039481851.jpg (931x1024, 93.29K)

Supposed to be going camping tommorow. Still raining. It really is grim.

Sucralose is poison

Attached: DB5595C1-B201-4A83-AB8A-072BBDE1AAA5.gif (640x640, 2.64M)