Troon inspired by Any Forums to be a pedo gets caught at Comic-Con by People v Preds

instagram.com/stories/peoplevpreds/2886932603517896519/

youtube.com/c/PeoplevPreds

Attached: fairy.png (522x294, 196.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vivi_kitsune_ff14_bois?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>19 year old weeb dating a 14 year old is pedophilia

If he was inspired by Any Forums he would have 41%

Try 28yo.

I'm not seeing the video for pic related. Not uploaded yet?

Not yet, he's #198.

what proof is there that he came from Any Forums

Predditors seething that one of their grooming groomer never Ma'am's got caught kek

one of the instagram stories claims he "told his dad that he saw some pedo shit on Any Forums", which is presumably a clout-chasing fabrication

Gotcha.
I like these videos but can only watch a few of them. I always find the attention seeking yelling cringey.

HOLY FUCK BET ITS A JANNY

Every
Single
Time

everyone who thinks like you will not receive mercy, but a sword.

There is literally nothing wrong with doing what we are biologically programmed to do.

>predditor gets caught
>"4CHANS MADE ME DO IT!!!!"

How does Any Forums inspire someone to cut their penis off. I have considered gouging my eyes out a few times but never removing my penis.

instagram.com/vivi_kitsune_ff14_bois?
BRUH ITS REAL

There may be the occasional Loli shit that gets instabanned but there is never cp. Ever. Faggot is a lying bunkertranny

private account

>Troon inspired by Any Forums to be a pedo
cant wait for open season on antifa predditors this winter

Attached: predditor.png (848x946, 45.99K)

it wasn't my idea Dad, I got it from the anonymous hate hacker Any Forums, he/it/xim hacked my synapses and I had to do it

I hope that one day one of the people from these channels get shot dead. Harassing people and ruining their lives is not okay.

>t.Seething predditor grooming groomer never Ma'am

No you for the dopamine addict normie dude

Attached: th-3990220086.jpg (474x305, 31.9K)

>Troon inspired by Any Forums to be a pedo
Okay bunker cuck, sure thing

Attached: discord meetup.jpg (2048x1204, 467.47K)

>harrassing pedophiles
ok chomo

They do come off as NPCs.
Don't speak properly and rely on repeating phrases and chants.
Seemingly care about something that doesn't affect them directly. Like they are only doing this for attention perhaps because they don't know how to create value otherwise.
Like when they aren't doing this they are just sitting around lost and empty and they go out and do stuff like this in an attempt to fill that void.

He could be a 100, its still not pedophilia.

You know there's more to Any Forums than just the nazi and migapede retards on Any Forums?

Achtshually technically it's hebophilia according to the definition of.... go fuck yourself degenerate

I hope you get sent to a prison where everyone knows what you are doing time for

All "pedo-hunters" need to be burned alive alongside all white knights and simps.

Big fan of People v Predator's.

By far the best of the vigilantly pedophile catchers on YouTube.

Attached: Project_07-21_H-VideoToMp4.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

Indeed.

"People" is a term that refers as someone partaking in society and following its norms. More than a classification, it refers to the ethos of a person regarding his community.
Pedos aren't people.

Blue boards are not important

Attached: 1657837262990.jpg (900x719, 67.5K)

>wanting to have sex with sexually mature girls is degenerate

Attached: 1657472282534.jpg (641x530, 53.18K)

DAMN MARTIN SCHKRELI FELL OFF I GUESS HE WAS A JEW..........