Mfw Americans actually think Europoors are their allies

Attached: CF61485C-C2DE-4610-89CD-D5716C4876AC.jpg (828x769, 200.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK EUROPE.

This.

Attached: 1F145E55-DA3D-4D98-BAC9-E139E2211DAE.png (647x1031, 343.14K)

>be me
>parents from Europe
>go to murica school
>teachers think im a genius

>Listens to a memeflag
>Reposts a memeflag
Not gonna make it.

I know its a real European man because of the flag

EU is complete cuck loser vagon. Even worse than Russia. They have no future at all except as Erdogan's harem

All of Europe could fucking disappear, leaving a continent shaped hole where it once was and the world wouldnt know the difference.

what do you think happens if the european union joins an alliance with russia and china ? you think you can take on everyone in the world at once ?

America is the future.

Fuck yeah. It’s us against the world, faggot

You

Attached: Screenshot_20211224-223058_Gallery.jpg (1080x623, 335.47K)

Attached: Screenshot_20211224-222948_Gallery.jpg (1080x2090, 663.16K)

>blatantly obvious D&C bullshit
sloppy job, moshe

Eat shit, faggot. Don’t give a fuck if there is a genocide in Europe or not. Not my fucking problem. It isn’t my fucking country. And what I hate to hear is non Americans talk like they know my country. You have no idea what it’s like to be American. So don’t try and tell Americans about their own country. It’s faggy.

Fucking based. I hate this shit hole at a pathological level. American conservatives are a joke, they're nigger loving evangelicals. Obesity, low IQ (and no, it's not just niggers skewing things), the unbearable smugness even when they're provably wrong, but too fucking stupid to register it, Americans are like if you took all the worst qualities of niggers and jews. Please nuke this mess and put us out of our misery.

Zero self awareness

Attached: f10.png (600x638, 578.03K)

It isn’t our job to side with Europeans, we don’t live in their countries or even on the continent of Europe. All European shit is irrelevant to America.

>the world wouldnt know the difference
because the world outside of Europe is a bunch of apes throwing shit at each other. It's ahistorical. Who gives a flying fuck what chinks, mestizos, and mutts notice or don't notice?

So, dont tell me about my fucking country.

Fuck you mutt

Stop nothing things goy

>only comback is “fuck you mutt”

Kek.

lol of course mutts don't know the word "symphony"

In 20 years you'll die of fentanyl while your daughter sucks dirty chink dick to make ends meet
youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc