This chart explains everything

there are of course exceptions, but you get the idea

Attached: IQ-skin-color.png (500x500, 83.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_National_Space_Agency
youtube.com/watch?v=dzjCgGZTjeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Browns don’t have a 100iq

most people i know are completly retarded it cant be true

you're right, the chart was a little off.
I fixed it now

Attached: IQ-skin-color.png (500x500, 82.08K)

Japanese are quite swarthy compared to whites but have a ~5 point higher average IQ.

Gods work

>muh race and average IQ
won't matter when gene editing becomes common

Yes, this is the correct one indeed.

Only the higher IQ races will be able to edit their genes.

good work user
/thread

Stupidest version of this I've seen yet. This one is somewhat accurate.

Attached: 1604013299731.png (615x580, 176.53K)

Attached: 60BE3721-4526-4C8C-B28E-BF431AB0D45E.png (500x441, 49.93K)

>polish anglos jews are smarter than germanics
idiots

Attached: gradient skin iq.jpg (900x956, 363.07K)

Shut up norgenigger

slavnigger

Me on the left

To the very right of the skin color but 106 I had to skip two questions on the test since I literally couldn't understand the pattern.

We will edit the genes of the jews and turn them into cockroaches and turn the niggers and arabs into whites so we get a population boom. Whites need to get a Yamnaya cro magnon DNA infusion and become uber chads with 1T testosterone and 5000 IQ.
mfw we will be alive to see this.

Why have you never invented anything Poland? European country, zero inventions

>shopped reply within 5 minutes

the germans are a horrific example of efficiency. i feel bad for anyone who pisses them off.

how does pol explain this?

Attached: gettyimages-487238689.jpg (620x775, 56.7K)

Exceptions don't disprove the rule, and next time use someone like Sowell not this retard.

nigger if we don't stop importing the damned livestock, there won't BE a based eugenic gene-editing future. Only 1-5 centuries of jews squeezing out slightly more shekels from ever more mongrelized golem, before return to dark age.
La Creatura, reality version.
ffs that's what I'm talking about, shitty niggermutt world, living off hopium and coasting on the pure's continued existence in order for tech to stay existence and enable shitposting
Tell me all about the Supermen that are coming out of South Africa right now. Yeah there aren't any, only nigger hell.
The only hope is to buy more time. Now is the time to switch the timelines and save humanity from return to monke.
Stop the bullshit of hoping for Q tier deux ex machina thinking. Now!

Attached: 500x500.jpg (500x500, 21.47K)

> posts a dumb people smart person
Bell curve you absolute nigger ever heard of it? Now explain to me why Africa had no written language, calender, sewer system, strutctures above 1 level, masonry, canals, calendars, engineering, roads, boats... they only found out what those things were when the white man arrived there.

sowell was a uncletom anywho

bold of you to assume half the mutt population has triple digit IQ

eat shit macaca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_National_Space_Agency

I'm shitposting user. I'm not a transhumanist nor do I fall for simple solutions for a complex problem. The only thing that will fix white people and therefore the world is hard fucking work and positive eugenic pressure for at least 5 decades... then maybe, maybe, with luck we will manage to get out of the hole we're in.

> simps for niggers
> calls me a monkey
Not only that, your post is completely unrelated to what I said you fucking braindead, non sequitur, nigger loving faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=dzjCgGZTjeI

>17:05:01
>17:07:21
Around two minutes actually lol

>the sophist public entertainer with multiple sexual assault allegations who just repeats basic science in a condescending way BTFO'd Any Forums on stereotypes
lol, lmao

>brown on top
have the mutts won?

You're not actually wrong OP. Indeed, this amauter edit is quite correct.

Attached: 1649552965697.png (1320x1656, 1.39M)