Signal and noise

A Texas billionaire placed a $50,000,000 order for silver and gold.
The order was for..
- 900,000 Silver Eagles
- Constitutional (junk) silver
- Gold

Is this a pump and dump or a battle cry for us to squeeze comex?
If comex defaults, how high could silver realistically go?

Attached: Screenshot_20220721_154447.png (597x660, 302.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/scottsdalemint/status/1549455783301042176?cxt=HHwWgMCq7er04oArAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link: twitter.com/scottsdalemint/status/1549455783301042176?cxt=HHwWgMCq7er04oArAAAA

It is going to the moon, because all paper currencies return to their intrinsic value (zero). The only question is when. We honestly don't know how much they have in reserves to keep the ponzi scheme going, though the comex registered seems like a decent proxy.
FYI (((jannies))) will likely nuke this thread. If you want to talk about the forbidden metal, you have to make a thread pretending to shill against it.

>a $50,000,000 order for silver and gold.
The rest of the sentence got lopped off there. it should have been "...to replace the silver and gold that he sells profitably from the hype generated from placing a cancel-able, unverifiable (by you) order. "

If he was going to buy and hold, he would have kept quiet until after "with more to come" had been completed. Now, if this story is true, he's going to pay inflated prices on his near-future intended purchases. Since billionares that are investing in shit generally trade better than your average redditard, it stands to reason that the media blitz, including this gay thread (NB4 shills seeth copelessly), are for pushing PMs moreso than giving viable market information.

Attached: Notes_220416_151202_546.jpg (735x634, 108.62K)

Good thing I have plenty no matter which way it goes.

Shills getting desperate lmao

>We honestly don't know how much they have in reserves to keep the ponzi scheme going
You're on the money.

>Shills getting desperate
You sound desperate. Shill.

Attached: A3F7531A-DBF5-438B-B676-7AD644B9F5A0.jpg (1242x1073, 748.52K)

Bye faggot. Weird shill meme.

Just don't overextend yourself. Keep stacking and keep a healthy cash reserve. It's a long game not a sprint

You have a point, I would like to see proof of this order.

Yeah, you're right.

From what I've heard, silver could go as high as 100-200 dollars an ounce.

As it is today, spot price and silver prices seem decoupled.

>Is this a pump and dump or a battle cry for us to squeeze comex?
Why not neither?
>Be me, leaf, have $100k to invest, I know that were're in double digit inflation right now (cash under the mattress losing >10%/yr compounded) in value. Wat do?

-Buy real property knowing that interest rates are going to jump, which will cause the cash vaule to significantly drop?
-Put money into stonks that are dropping line a rock?
-Buy crypto and be a bag hodler for yet another rug pull?
-Buy collectibles (cars, etc) and WORRY about liquidity and fragility (easy to turn a 100k car into a 10k car if the roof of the barn leaks).
-Buy Gold/Silver coins/bullion and rest easy knowing that should currency crash/depression happen, my nest egg is safe (as long as I can remember where I buried it).

Attached: gold.gram.bars.jpg (273x587, 72.8K)

>From what I've heard, silver could go as high as 100-200 dollars an ounce.
When currency collapses, comparing tangibles to fiat is misleading. Siver $200/oz sure, but what is the price for a gallon of gas when that happens. Consider picrel.

Attached: minimum-wage-silver-us-quarters.jpg (680x700, 82.38K)

A lot of your advice seems off
Buying property is bad if the housing market is going to burst, crypto is a scam and buying collective cars is probably the worst financial advice one could give.

>As it is today, spot price and silver prices seem decoupled.
You are correct, physical equals spot+premium with the premium appearing to offset most, but not all, of the drop in spot price. ie, the premium (((chargers))) are getting most of the juice out of the drop in spot price. In fairness, this likely corresponds to the bottlenecks in converting Comex good delivery bars into saleable retail pieces.
>The guy buying Comex bars and band sawing them into chunks has the right idea. If only Comex wasn't suck a cunt to actually buy silver from.

Attached: slice-comex-1000oz-bar.jpg (420x560, 33.16K)

He paid $55 bucks per silver eagles. Even billionaires are stupid.

It's sad that you make threads like this on Any Forums begging people to buy your shit metals

So… Silver Thursday again, eh?

Silver will go to $1000 per ounce if the comex goes bust. THAT BEING SAID, you can't trust any metals company, especially miles franklin. They ALWAYS say they have low stock as a way to keep buyers hopeful. Andy has been doing this for 3-4 years now that I remember.

Nice.

Thanks OP.

Attached: Cypher on money.jpg (1488x838, 173.64K)

>Buying property is bad if the housing market is going to burst, crypto is a scam and buying collective cars is probably the worst financial advice one could give.
What about the last point?
>-Buy Gold/Silver coins/bullion and rest easy
My point was, if YOU are cash rich right now, in these uncertain times, WHERE is the smartest thing you can do with your cash, right now?
>Presuming you've already have good place to live, a good supply of stored food as well as guns and ammunition.

Attached: 100oz-silver-strategic-stockpile.jpg (960x1280, 147.12K)

>he
Watch the link before posting moron. It’s a woman and she is ready to spend a billion over many orders.

50 oz of 1/2 oz rounds at $24.50 per oz from First Majestic. I've been buying since silver was under $12 per oz, with much smaller premiums, and kept buying all the way up to the $30 we hit last year. I don't expect it to stay this affordable for long, but I'll keep stacking and not selling for the next 15 years. It's just better than holding fiatbux.

Attached: 2022-07-21 16_41_44-Thank you for your purchase! - First Majestic Silver Bullion - Checkout.png (576x373, 18.21K)

I have 128 lbs of silver, am I gonna make it?

I am a buyer of silver, not a seller.

128 * 16 = 2,048 ounces
I think you'll make it.