Are vacations even affordable for the average family anymore?

I was thinking about going to Disney in September.

Attached: AC50F140-1493-4B89-B9B5-8E776D7C7107.jpg (735x489, 379.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/07/21/disney-world-sees-massive-brawl-break-out-between-families-hospitalizing-1/
vimeo.com/731938950
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea if you got money. Just came back from Spain.

i hear is full of black people

Disneyland is not a fucking vacation. Go road trip to another countryside.

Only niggercattle go to disney. That place is a fucking shithole

I keep hearing how most people live paycheck to paycheck. If you live like that, maybe you shouldn't take vacations. But people do justify it. I make 150k a year but never vacation other than going camping in the summer. (20 bucks a night). I'd rather buy other shit

Why the fuck would you give those assholes any money?

>going to yidsney
Better idea: kill yourself

Yeah, if you don't go to the most marked up fucking place on the planet, which would be Disneyland... you fucking moron

No, but it doesn't affect the spics and niggers who are thousands in debt and go every year.

Go to a national park, zoo or local nature preserve instead. Your memories will be valuable.

I haven't been able to afford a vacation in like 10 years.
I see people at my work who make way less than me go on vacation often and wonder how they're affording it.

A va what now?

>Affordable
>Family
>Marriage
>Child
Lol.

Attached: American financed poison.jpg (615x1077, 184.05K)

credit debt, most likely.

nigga I've been at the beach house with my wife and kids since last friday

Disney is fake and gay.

Why the fuck would you want to bring your children there?

nypost.com/2022/07/21/disney-world-sees-massive-brawl-break-out-between-families-hospitalizing-1/

Travel outside of US, i saw the prices you pay for a fucking disney weekend, you could fly across the world and back and enjoy a week on that kind of money

I've seen all my female friends have weekends free to party and are always hopping on a plane to some random destination. Even the fugly ones. Always amazing how they never seem to work, yet have all the time in the world to vacation/party.
To be fair, they own nothing. Le WEF meme. You'll be happy.
Fucking NPC's.

Attached: Bottom heavy.webm (488x854, 2.99M)

That is why you need state mandatrd vacation. Here you get payed 25 days as vacation day. You can turn them into money but they will be taxed 60%, so people take 2-3 weeks vacation

Good lord.
Also why the fuck would you where that kind of bathing suit to a family water park? Is she so desperate for attention?

>Also why the fuck would you where that kind of bathing suit to a family water park?
fun for the whole family, nothing wrong with that. :D

Attached: coom.gif (498x413, 2.43M)

>woman
>asking if she wants attention

Really guy?

Guess in South America or Europe nobody cares.
Also, Men, male children, bi/lesbian women, and gay men would approve. Everyone likes hot chicks.

>Is she so desperate for attention?
>she
You just answered your own question.

In terms of value, no. Go to a Universal Studios resort or Cedar Fair or Six Flags park instead.
Also, Disney is for niggers
vimeo.com/731938950
However, Country Bear Jamboree and Splash Mountain are awesome

Attached: tdl-cbvh-d3.gif (360x270, 2.02M)

I've literally never been on a vacation.

3 days in fucking disneyland hotel for 3 is like €5k

I can't fathom why people would do this

Disney preys on the notion that if you don't take your children there they are missing out on something. Take them to Universal instead if you must, it is substantially cheaper and less gay.

The ultimate test to know if you are dating a sloot or not is to see how willing they are to wear a slingshot up their ass in public. Fool proof test.