I hate it here

I hate it here
I hate having homeless encampments on every block
I hate the crime and bullshit
I hate how retarded and ugly everyone is here
I hate living in America
I have money, I'm young, white, 6ft tall. Divorced but with no kids, I could move anywhere.
Where the fuck do I move to? Europe?
I can't make it out here much longer, something has to change

Attached: 1651776867736.jpg (768x894, 103.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fNSDo__LPQU
youtube.com/watch?v=oM6WgWUxEiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seethe
>t. Faggot

Nowhere pussy, you can't run. It's everywhere. Boot, head, etc.

Have you tried maybe not being such a massive pussy?

Attached: 1640651677870.jpg (562x600, 37.39K)

White-cope is delicious

My neighbor moved to Spain and said it was awesome. No homeless tent cities, beautiful weather. Why should I run? Fuck this place they don't want me anyway

do it faggot hope you become happy

Do you like living in your country? What's it like

youtu.be/fNSDo__LPQU

im a autistic neet thats pretty much outside of society so im not a good person to ask but i would not come here try eastern europe

housing is also extremely expensive here because of shortage caused by sandnigger immigration

Fuck off we're full

Nobody wants to live in your shithole of a country lmao. Its funny to see your countrymen/woman here and I threat them like absolute slaves.

You sound like me, except I have no money. I did however secure a job in an East Asian country that I won’t mention. Europe is more difficult. If you want out of Satan’s Shithole (america), consider east Asia.

>bug people

Ok, enjoy living around SSRI-addled anti-whites and niggers.

Everywhere is kiked.
Fight to fix your shithole, there's no green grass anywhere anymore.

Death to kikes

Attached: 1657141049508.gif (281x224, 3.97M)

So is there any country on Earth that wants young healthy, skilled, able bodied, white males and are willing and interested in working and contributing to the local economy? I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want that

Attached: blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-01-670-380.jpg (670x380, 17.64K)

based
youtube.com/watch?v=oM6WgWUxEiE

Why are you so desperate?

>Divorced with no kids
Yeah you sound like a failure. Should of dumped some babies into her immediately and made your future children her only job. Now you're just the failure who wants to run to another shithole. Have you tried killing yourself?

Attached: 3a9.jpg (709x765, 72.38K)

Join Patriot Front or a similar org (or even do activism yourself) and fight for you country. Its your duty. If you flee youre no better than these shitskins flooding our homeland.

I need to get away from here. It's gotten so bad.

Plan S is my back up option but I'm not quite there yet

Attached: AH_aZPQEzkmjoXj7IyxJABu9d03ZvZwqHL3LLYxb9ng.jpg (480x360, 19.41K)

Join (((Patriot Front)))

glownigger

By I'm half Italian half Irish so if I go to Europe technically that is my homeland, right?

Lol same. Polacks are the biggest yokels on earth.

If you're white, come here and I'll give you a job.

If you go to Ireland or Italy, retarded mutt.

If youre brown you need to leave if youre Western and your family has been here for a while then your ethnicity is American. Simple as. The ethnicity shit pushed on Any Forums id d&c retardation pushed by kikes. They dont want Americans to realize their true identity. America did not fall like an apple from a tree to be found by whatever rats stumbled by. Our ancestors conquered and built this country for US and noone else. Leave if you want, the less traitors the better

Do glowniggers still work at home?

Just try a different state lmao

Fed posting is boring

Noone cares dumbass go spew your low iq trash elsewhere

Which state would you recommend. I've lived: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, California, Florida, and Colorado

Dude fuck off it was different European colonies then a British Colony that broke free. The only reason America was kinda nice was because of the constitution and laws, but even that is getting fucked.
200 years of nothing is America.

Calm down officer. Just asking if you’re also back at the workplace with your fellow glowniggers.

>points out obvious glow operation
>low iq
you could power a whole african nigger country with that glow

Kikes mad

Patriot Front is retarded
There is 100q no point in "fighting" for this place
I will get doxxed and raped by trannies if I act in anyway that is remotely conservative

You should just say youre a coward and not waste everyones time