Would you murder a person who tried to rob you and thus ruin your life just to prove a point Any Forums...

Would you murder a person who tried to rob you and thus ruin your life just to prove a point Any Forums? At which point "self-defence" becomes worth it when you get a trial no matter what you do to the fucker?

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-212544_1.jpg (720x540, 38.45K)

I live in Florida its legal to kill anyone who tries to rob you here, absolute castle and stand your ground right to defend life and property.

What even happened with vee anyways, I still remember him from the bloodsports days

Poor Vee

Yes.

the law is actually sensible on this one. If he poses a threat to my life it's self defense and if you know he just wants to steal your stuff you're an idiot to kill him, just beat him up and he can fuck off to do what he was doing before he tried to rob me. If he's stronger than me i get beat up and my stuff taken, no biggy that's life

link

also if he's just on your property? without your permit?

gypsies took his stuff and his manhood

*permission

Why should thieves be allowed to live?

>my stuff taken, no biggy that's life
Based and asceticpilled

Attached: 1658111388197388.png (640x480, 1.17M)

Lesson: Don't live in Poland/Romania

It should be legal to kill thieves. And faggots like you.

if you can see them from your property you can shoot at them. America is awesome.

Kill him on sight then kill every pig cop that comes to your house to arrest you

If he threats life or relevant property or I am scared that he currently does and the act is able to stop the attacker: Sure killing him is fine. (However in some cases like theft you should warn)
If you kill out of revenge or anger its not self defense anymore though.

>2dai we weel be talkeeng about some rayndum bullshit
>OY VEY eye got rabbed

OP trolled y'all, he's talking about a gas pump.

>I... got robed today
>To see if I can feel
>I'm focused on the theft
>the only thing that's real
>What have we become my sweetest wallet
>when everything you had goes away ... in the end

As a leaf where self-defense is legally not recognized as far as I know, I'd still take life in prison for manslaughter rather than die at the hands of what could either be a simple robber or potentially a murderer until the knife is inserted into the jugular. It's Schrodinger's Criminal, basically. I'm not taking that risk. My fear of death is stronger than my fear of living in a cage; at least in a cell there's a chance of escape.

I would gladly kill anyone esspesialy if they are: slavic, hindu or nigger

>be 18 yrs old
>get into road rage incident ~1am
>follow said car (that pissed you off) to local fast food joint
>once car gets thru drive thru you run up to the car
>start bashin on his window (to fight)
>18 yr old gets fill clip to the chest from driver
>your car is an extension of your house/castle, giving your said rights
I knew the 18yr old kid and he was a delinquent hot head. It was only matter of time until he got rocked, didn't expect him to get blasted tho. Have no pity for him at all.

We dont have deadly force in defense of property here in florida, onky texas has that. And in practice they dont really have that because juries will fuck you anyway