Which appeared first: Class or Race?

Which appeared first: Class or Race?

I propose we devout the beginning of our struggle to protect the originator of our species, and then focus on the latter, which must compliment the former.

Attached: deep questions.jpg (300x392, 23.02K)

so many words, yet said nothing...And class, class was first.

Explain how class preceded race, please.

race obviously.

The problem is that in half of the world civilization came from a specific race and so class is tied to race there. Even though they deny it in today's day and age.

Human has tribal origins, small isolated tribes. Inside the tribe there is not other race, just the hierarchy. Also to ackowledge race, you need to ackowledge a hierachy, which is divided in classes or tiers.

He is just a buthurt brown shitskin, many browns were conquered and introduced to civilization through one specific race so their conception is that class appeared before race because they never actually built anything that could even lead to class divides to begin with. Their subhuman craniuma re incapable of comprehending it.

Why do you think communism, populism and collectivist ideologies are more popular in the third world?

checked and I agree

Do you think other races inwardly struggle living in the shadow of the master race?

Is it possible to be born outside of a tribe?

See what I mean, this idiot doesn’t understand that tribal society was even more selective and exclusionary than modern racial lines. Perfect example is Roman's going through several Civil wars because they refused to grant citizenship to other Italian peninsulars despite them being so similar. Because they were not latins.

With tribes this instead would be the other monkey fucking clan across the river.

Obviously, why do you think there is so much resentment for whites in today's day and age? Just kicking the lion while it's down.

>tribal society was even more selective and exclusionary than modern racial lines.
That's exactly what I said user, the tribe has a strong sense of class. Why are you insulting me and changing the meaning of my words just because I have a different view? what's your problem, for a person using a fash flag you are not being very civilized.

The individual.

>Is it possible to be born outside of a tribe?
who knows, ask the memeflag aryan.

(heiled)
It seems to be the way you said. But I think we ourselves are partly to blame for their resentment. While true we created civilization and are the "master race," it's also true that our approach has been an undesirable one: Conquerors who conquer, and subjugators who subjugate. Instead, I believe our ancestors would have profited our generation greatly if instead they presented themselves and our people as liberators and gift-givers who free others from the shackles of barbarism, and who offers civilization and personal refinement. What do you think?

My dick appeared first in your mother

I ask because "to be born" implies you're produced from something. We're created by God first and manifested by man and woman. The man and woman, at the moment of our inception, possess a higher class than we ever will - they are our parents, and we the child. We are less than they are in terms of authority. So, it's for me to say that class and race are produce simultaneously, race by the biological construct and class by the social. Shouldn't we consider class and race together then and not mutually exclusive?

How dare you

your question is basically captious, like the egg or the chicken. But, what do I know? we already have the memeflag expert here, let's ask him. My subhuman craniuma is unable to understand how RACE comes first than everything. The race of creation, the race of the fist amoeba!

I'm curious what memeflag would say, as well. I hope all races, and mixed-race people, find happiness and cohabitation.

Attached: shrugs.gif (480x400, 799.97K)

>and mixed-race people
oof, it will be thougher for some...

Tribes have no classes, they are a tribal society. Their kin and clan are what they have a strong sense for.

Yes, I think so also. The toughest part will be accepting the truth of the matter, even though preventing the truth from becoming an excuse for hatred will be a tough challenge, too.