Blood clots and behavior

Is it possible that all the tiny bloodclots/microstrokes are causing particular changes in behavior?

Damage to certain parts of the brain can lead to compulsive behavior; hypothermia can lead to individuals stripping naked in the cold.

In my city we've been having an epidemic of men walking around town naked, seemingly in a daze.

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-115243_Facebook_crop_21.jpg (1080x1440, 307.7K)

Attached: 1596630250159.jpg (900x685, 437.31K)

Thats just a normal day in Spokane

>t. Born and raised in hillyard

How I met your mother

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-120314_Facebook_crop_31.jpg (864x576, 74.23K)

The jew fears the nude sandwich artist

>Revolt against the modern world

It's beautiful

No. The Red Deer thing was more hyped up bullshit that went nowhere and made Any Forums look foolish as usual.

What an absolute fucking chad. The only thing that would make this better is if those poles had loops on the end so they could wrangle him like a wild animal

>Is it possible that all the tiny bloodclots/microstrokes are causing particular changes in behavior?
Its not just possible, its probable.

I saw a literal zombie walking down the street the other day, he had red shit smeared all over his face it was surreal

The Red Deer operates by stealth. Sometimes you catch a glimpse, sometimes not. But you know he's there.
He's still there.

its also more minor things, like brain fog and memory issues. Almost every normie is calling rectangles squares, calling a ceiling a roof, etc. Anyone else notice?

You have to go back.

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-124128_Brave.jpg (1433x530, 140.08K)

Where do you get police scanner news if not from a boomer fb page?

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-124345_One UI Home.jpg (422x494, 43.45K)

Looks like an albino gorilla. Lmao fking white ppl

elon strikes again

They do. I like the lone white guy in the back enjoying himself.

In journalism. Rampant spelling and grammar mistakes.
Read one about the recent batman where the author called the riddler the titular character.

>Spokane
>Implying this is anything other than meth
Yeah, ok.

notice the other white guy, in the middle at the back, smiling & thinking "haha whehey ayyy lad" kek