Drug problem posted on /adv/ too slow

i have been administered 20 mg adderall since i was 8. in 2016, i was pulled off of my adderall and since i have been trying to supplement with many drugs.

my doctor stated that even in the long term amphetamine use in adults leads to addiction, hilarious considering my other doctor had no qualms prescribing it to me at 8.

Main question is what the fuck do i do? I haven't had a job in a year, have no money to make rent and am pretty close to saying fuk it and deliberatly falling to the bottom

i took xanax and diazepam for a couple months and that quelled the need for amphetamine, however i am cracking again and need to feel like myself again.

this is political as most of these politicians take this shit as a boost anyway.

there's like 10 off topic threads, don't delete mine because im being serious,.

Attached: aids.jpg (421x522, 24.78K)

Kratom also helped but i have 0 money. no money at all. doctor do not care, i have fallen asleep in random places and even volunteered for "narcoleptic 24 hour test" and was denied.

last job was in tech, i sodered equipment. i would constantly fall asleep and the only time i didnt is when i bought crack from a friend and when i took kratom.

should i find a new kike family doctor or just start something else?

DO NOT TAKE THE PILLS!!!!

already have since i was 8. now my brain requires the chemical to properly function .

I hate demonpills

Attached: strattera-25-mg-hartkapseln-hartkapseln-D04192806-p10.jpg (1182x1182, 126.71K)

Go for remote jobs like Lionbridge or others from a foreign country. Pad your resume with bullshit that'll get you the job. Work from home while cutting drugs. Diet is important. Meat and greens. Lots of water. Supplement with vitamins that you'd need and get close to normal. Then you can go for other work as you get better.

unfortunately they found me to be a retard and now i actually am, hilarioiusly from their remedy.

i didn't think my life would be this way when they gave me that shit at 8, if i did i wouldn't have taken it.

I have put in 30 applications for food places, factory and yes even fucking amazon

i had 5 or so interviews and none of the cunts ever followed up with me so now i am in limbo wondering what the fuck is goin on

I was the same way. Still looking for recovery from the doctor prescribed amphetamines. I've never been able to make sufficient energy since. It's been like a decade.

if they wanted an entire population to be meth heads it worked. sick cunts

>however i am cracking again and need to feel like myself again.
in order to actually feel like "yourself" you have to be 100% sober. sorry champ, being hopped up on amphetamines isn't actually your normal self.

You were habitually given powerful amphetamines as a young child, a growing child. Your brain is permanently fucked. You are a victim of child abuse. If I was a jewish pharmaceutical company executive I would be worried about people like you looking for retribution.

Just make meth. It's easy. Just micro dose it, don't become a crackhead.

Attached: meth.jpg (768x432, 53.71K)

you have a drug addiction. your brain is fucked up from years and years of amphetamines. I went through the same thing, I even got into benzos like you. It took me several years to recover and feel "normal" again. the benzos set me back a year or so, that shit is no good.

if you dont get infront of your problems then you will take a backseat to them. you need to figure these things out sooner than later otherwise they become lifelong habits.

my advise: get a job, get a routine, get a hobby and stay away from drugs, especially prescription drugs.

Welcome to the club. If you have to have something, just stick with weed.

Boost your brain chemistry naturally
Mucina dopa
Magnesium, zinc, selenium, lithium
Inositol
Methyl b vitamin complex
Letchithin
Fish oil
Coconut oil
Sunshine
Black coffee
Fresh vegetables
Organic beef/chicken livers

If you can eat liver, then some of the other stuff is less important, as liver contains lots of nutrients

I'd sue in a heartbeat if I could. Who do you sue?

benzos are absolute poison.

modafinil could help, but you have no money so idk

I'm sorry user. But it will take some time.

It will take like a year before you get used to not taking adderall. Since you have taken it since age 8, it might be two or three years. Just try to ride it out. Be patient. You will feel normal again, it just takes time for your brain to adjust. Don't try to find new or different drugs to cope. Just be sober. You were basically raped by your parents and pharmaceutical kikes -- this isn't your fault. But it is your problem. Be patient and don't give up. Just survive for two years and let your brain heal. I recommend going to the gym and learning a martial art. Try to have your brain make new connections, but, again, your main goal is to just give yourself time to heal.

Good luck. Don't fall back into the pharmaceutical Jews' clutches.

Attached: swordfish.jpg (1029x1200, 233.73K)

Same, I was cut off in 2017 and for five years I haven't had much energy for anything. My happiness and productivity are completely fucked now. Unfortunately, I haven't found a substitute either- from coffee to cocaine, nothing comes close.

Hes not talking about that kind of retribution.

>It's been like a decade.
You have been 10 years away from adderall and still crave it?

I worked at Amazon during the pandemic. 40 hour weeks of nothing but packages drains your soul if you’re a free thinker

>Get some of this shit
>chug whole bottle
>???
>profit

Attached: AD626737-18FF-40A5-9887-F6A7359A280D.jpg (554x554, 45.08K)

>High on speed
>/Adv/ runs too slow
You can't make this shit up

And it won’t, nothing tops amphetamines aside from methamphetamine. You can buy that locally no doctor involved, I wouldn’t suggest it, but in cases of someone who actually needs speed to exist as opposed to just go fast, it maybe the best option for you.

Sue the doctor that prescribed it to you at 8.

>he was just doing his job
Nah, you'd win.

Could be fun to take some packages home every week and pretend it's Christmas.

Lay all of your sins down at the feet of Jesus Christ. You are forgiven, forgive yourself and put the baggage that you carry down. Within that baggage is this 'need' for any substance. In submitting by we are freed of the chains that we place upon ourselves.

Kek that is fun but it's nothing like amphetamines. Cold medicines (pseudo-ephedrine) do feel kinda like amphetamines.

I just an popped a addy. You’re not alone.

try some sedatives retard

I was on it for 8 years and just got off it a year ago. I feel like shit all the time and Im lazy af. Ever seen Bourne Supremacy when he doesnt take his brain pills? Thats me without adderrol now - retarded

I forget to tell you also, I found this out while addicted to meth, there is a over the counter remedy potentially to your illness. There’s nasal inhalers that when soaked in lemon juice gives a effect very similar to amps. It’s a yellow one, I forget the name of it. They cost 6$ a piece but they can also be stolen of a Walmart shelf if you’re actually desperate.

user dont bother
The world wont go on past this year anyway

i tried this and failed hard.

don't waste your life worrying about it and falling apart. at least thats how i feel.

I don't crave it - I hated it and still do - I simply don't make energy like I used to. I'm never fully awake, it feels like. It feels similar to when you take a weekend off from it, but less intense and never ending.

It took years for my brain to get over ADHD meds, but I was abusing them towards the end. Pot helps me. Hang in there it gets better.

Well if you're over 23 you'll never be as energetic as 10 years ago, regardless of the drugs you took.

When I was started on this poison at 9 years old, it was 1984. What do you suppose the likelihood is that my doctor is even still alive, let alone practicing?

It’s Benzedrex they’re white and green my bad but they do the job. Break out the cotton from tube, soak in lemon juice or even soda, smash it with spoon to release all feel good juice into liquid. Drink liquid feel energized. It’s a dirty answer and the lavender taste on it is regrettable but it will do in a pinch. Walmart Carrie’s it as does Walgreens cvs or even super markets.

my stamina feels better but my average wakefulness feels lower

I'm 47. Thanks for the stupid nigger take, you simple piece of shit.

Wtf sir?
>I need it to live

Luckily I picked up a 500mg tablet for pinworms today for 92 centsand ate it with my beef tartare dinner. Man, my ass has been itching for months. That's my medication story. Then I went and got a massage by this hot tall young chick on the same corner and she sucked me off and gave me a titjob but my stomach was full so it wasn't that enjoyable and I didn't coom, but I did coom later with another silicone enhanced milf who pulled me into her store. She said her Iraqi boyfriend from Aus is in jail for gun trafficking.
The End.

to be fair lots of people in mid 20s start grumbling about this in surprise so it not his fault, just take the adderall unless you think you are ready and able to stop all drugs.