How did Biden get Covid if he has 4 shots?

Attached: FE80E888-72D1-47A7-BCE8-44B2754D6E6F.jpg (1600x900, 122.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNyZm6A0OfQ
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only 4 shots
Anti vaxxer

they have probably jabbed him like 20 times bro

is just distraction because of Hunter Biden

Think tanks have spent 3 years deciding when is the best time for Biden to 'get covid'
Every politician has planned it out to maximize sympathy

shut up goy

Because you touch yourself at night.

He wants to hide from the media because his sons uncensored cock pics flying all over the internet. Hoping it dies down in a week or so.

Either
>it doesn’t work
Or
>he didn’t actually take it
These are the only two explanations

vax doesn't stop from getting it nobody said that you dumdum

If you look back on Fauci, Pfizer, and CDC statements you will see there is an incredibly minute possibility of this happening like 1 in 150 trillion. In case you haven't noticed, democrats are like incredible coincidence magnets.

Attached: 1.png (887x746, 214.47K)

Moderna ( American designed, American built ) is the best.

J&J bros got the best one

Imagine getting 4 experimental shots. When does this end?

yfw 6 months ago they said GET "VACCINATED YOU CAN TAKE YOUR MASK OFF AND YOU CANT GET COVID" now to this shit everydaylmao and nobody even been fired

they are extra effective

youtube.com/watch?v=rNyZm6A0OfQ

Don't listen to "them". Do your own research : pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
You are responsible for determining who's right.

if only you knew how untrustworthy the science really is

Because he's almost 80

>if only you knew how untrustworthy the science really is
But Any Forums shitposts are truth .

yo he was gettin' up to some

MOOOOONKEY BUSINESS

Attached: jim and derrack.jpg (1940x1074, 187.89K)

he sniffed an unclean child

No one ever said that the vaccine would prevent covid....or some dumb shit like that.

>only 4

Attached: 1630095676182.jpg (640x658, 442.04K)

J&J is the nigger vax, it was targeted heavily at inner-city black communities because they figured nigs were too stupid/lazy to come back for a second appointment.

Shills

i didnt inject the kike spikes lol

I don't believe it. I think they're trying to cover up the cancer flub.

The vaccines increases your own immune system's ability to fight the virus by giving them a RNA blueprint on how to create antibodies.

But if you're 80 years old then your immune system barely even functions anymore, so it's not going to be as effective.

Shut up vaxxie.

Look at this retard right here. Flag checks out.

>breakthrough case
>symptoms would have been worse if he didn't get vaccinated
>stop indulging conspiracy theories
>I don't like how you framed the question
>health care in this racist country is a joke for people of color and trans children

How can you still not understand how a vaccine works?

>that means it's working
USA is preparing for lock downs and mask mandates again, it's the only way to stem the inflation problem and the cost of gas.

Something, something… Because you refused to get vaxmaxxed, wear a triple mask and keep at least 6 feet away from everyone.

Kek

pic' related

Attached: 1580947382772.jpg (800x669, 25.51K)

??? How did you happen to forget the months where they said you wouldn't get COVID if you got the COVID shot? The fact your thoughts can be controlled that easily is quite frankly horrifying.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 3.01.41 PM.png (1138x1288, 676.56K)

The evil anti vaxxers invalidated his vaxx

Because you didn’t get your jabs
Anti-semite

That means it's working.

Attached: GeniusApu.png (659x525, 167.11K)

He didn't get his 5th shot like the television told him chud.

How can you not understand they had to change the definition of a vaccine to the new terminology to fit the narrative that the covid vaccines are infact a vaccine. We have always been at war with eurasia.

literally the sole moral basis of mandates and passports was that getting the shots prevented you from catching or spreading covid

J&J isn't mrna though, so it let me keep my job without obtaining mutant DNA, not going back twice was icing on the cake.

covid isn't real. viruses aren't real. vaccines aren't death shots. all fields

DONT QUESTION THE SCIENCE BIGOT

Never forgive, never forget. Vaxfags are the scum of the Earth. They wished you dead in order to appeal to their masters and all their vaccines and mandates were for naught.

it means its working

Imagine believing you’re ok because you trusted mystery Jew juice #3 instead of mystery Jew juice #1 or 2. Fucking retard.