Why are French people so cucked? I don't get it. They're always getting invaded and conquered by other countries...

Why are French people so cucked? I don't get it. They're always getting invaded and conquered by other countries, and they always seem to surrender without a fight. What's wrong with them? First it was the Germans, then the Italians, and now it's the Muslims. They just can't seem to defend themselves. What do you think Any Forums?

Attached: Flag_of_France.jpg (460x345, 16.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sLr1GZ5oI2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FWWyfT7oxD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they can still be pompous fags, even if they're ruled by Muslims.

Ever heard of Napoleon? At least he lasted longer than Adolf Shitler.

We have one of the most successful army in history (we have the most victories)

It's just that everything has turned to shit since 1789, and the current globohomo situation is just making it worse

Attached: Napoléonjack.png (1002x926, 50.04K)

Without us your muttland would not exist kek

I think you're baiting, but France has had one of the most elite military cultures in history. They're run by merchants now just like every other country.

I think you are young and stupid. France has a magnificent military history. It is only within very recent years that they've had some defeats.

Merci anons

Attached: Pepe Basé.jpg (487x498, 77.66K)

French women are hoes who will sleep with any invader
German women are just as bad, and Germany was the cumrag of Europe for most of history, even fucking Sweden had a go at it at some point...

Attached: wimz.jpg (980x1912, 560.83K)

From my knowledge of history, French do not seem to be a passive and servile people.

The France has the highest number of military victories to its credit.

Are they really any more cucked than anyone else these days? Especially germany.

You’d be dead or speaking german if it wasn’t for us

Sure, we've kicked their arse a few times... but I don't recall anyone else doing it.

heres the thing in 1940 the average french had no desire to fight germany fortunately for the jews the french govt was sucking off bernard baruch and henry morgenthau

>miss me yet

Attached: ljj36rg78xz31.jpg (900x900, 134.94K)

lol hitler never wanted french soil england and france were both gobbling up semen from jews like bernard baruch

lol englands war strategy is as follows step 1 start war step 2 retreat step 3 cry to america that the country who whopped your ass is out for world domination

Listen Hermann, you're no better regarding shitskins. Last week i was on vacation in your wonderful little Reich and half the people i saw was a kebab maker.
France might fall first, but you're right behind them.

youtu.be/sLr1GZ5oI2Y

Attached: 79c4d1ace00c7c6a08dc7f2990a2837f.jpg (640x343, 56.85K)

I hate to stick up for the frogs, but you've literally never won a war.

And if you count the 'war of independance', that wasn't a 'win' and I'm pretty sure you had help from a certain country... damn, who was that?

>damn, who was that?
Not the Republic of France

come back when you win 1 war.

Attached: usa4.jpg (693x692, 71.51K)

France has been importing shitskins since the 80s
Germany was pretty much white until 6 years ago, when they suddenly decided to import several millions shitskins overnight because they didn't want to let France win the race toward brownness

>this is what wining looks like

Attached: British Empire (1).jpg (988x867, 87.59K)

Arguing semantics is a really feminine trait, faggot.

It was France who helped us.

why isnt the french flag represented on Any Forums?

Attached: b221aa29ecb478ff43bca387d697cf5f.jpg (3888x2592, 500.56K)

>wining

you're really making us look bad retard

Yeah and you've been importing them from day one, so shut the fuck up mutt

Attached: usa6.jpg (800x599, 187.21K)

>this is what wining looks like

how would you know what winning looks like?

Attached: commonwealth.jpg (940x460, 42.73K)

let me know when england fields an army that doesnt get pushed off the continent 3 times in 10 months

Come back when you win any war without help, ever.

>Speaking German
or
>Eternal ZOG slavery
Gee thanks for deciding on our behalf mutt.

British warriors be like

Attached: the british at war.png (1253x741, 441K)

Thanks user, If gods will it kings should rule again, Take the better version
youtube.com/watch?v=FWWyfT7oxD8

Grammer as an argument is a feminine trait
The Kingdom of France and the Republic of France are two completely differnet things
>us
Why would anyone make living in some disgusting kike run muttland as their identity?

Throughout ww2, the French ate rolls and sang songs. Edith Piaf toured the Reich, the Germans gave flowers. In 1945, the French, continuing to eat rolls and sing songs, occupied a quarter of West Germany, part of Austria, set up their administration there and took advantage of the fruits of the "general" victory. This is what the smartest peoples of the world do in extremely complex historical situations.

And the French can withstand a meat grinder of any intensity, ultra. Proved in the 20th century near Verdun. Yes, and before cowardice did not differ.

embarassing.

Attached: usa3.jpg (720x898, 176.05K)

It is not losing your Empire to fight a Jew war