Say it with me …

MADAM …

Attached: 829AB8C8-1C45-45A3-BD4F-2426FEC5051D.jpg (828x786, 396.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9CYOi2gbow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's not the madam, she's one of the whores.

Its amazing that Joe found perhaps one of the only person in the world who could have lower polling numbers than him immediately after she takes over.

the power behind the throne finally takes off the mask

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-08-17_at_3.57.59_PM.jpg (875x560, 70.56K)

Still cracks me up Obama called Pete and Amy to ask about the recent black protests during their events then suggested if they dont drop out their black problems are going to get much worse.

Attached: yup.gif (480x480, 1.14M)

>Title of article
As if the whole fucking universe doesn't already know.

el presidente

She barely broke 1% in her home State. Everyone hates her, even blacks.

Bump. Anyone else watching?
youtube.com/watch?v=q9CYOi2gbow

The job of every vice president is to be less appealing than the president so his enemies won't get rid of him in favor of the VP.

Joe was Obama's VP so that no one would assassinate Obama. No one would be crazy enough to do that and make Slow Joe the president. Biden was a throw-away candidate in 2020 until COVID hit and democraps learned that they could win via massive cheating.

Do you think she’ll ooga today or booga?

Checked. I know plenty of retarded mexican women via my half-brother's GF who voted for Biden because of Harris. They vote for brown vaginas whenever they can, because they're racist and retarded, so much so they were duped into voting for an old white man over it lmao

Dr. Ashish Jha is going to poo on the carpet and Jean-Pierre is going to do a tribal dance around it.
Then they'll both start throwing shit at the reporters
Then everyone clapped.

Here we go

Attached: Capture.png (1285x884, 1.24M)

Holy Cow, that's quite the fivehead on that ASL translator.

would be a lucky "stroke" for the republicans in 24..

>they are still wearing masks
The left is dead.

God she is so fucking hot. I want to be her little white boy sex slave that she keeps naked all the time, even in public, and constantly "forces" me to satisfy every dark sexual desire she has.

source?

I bet she fucks like you've always dreamed about. Its the only thing that makes sense. She must suck dick so good you have an out of body experience. She probably has sucked more boomer maggot dick than OP's mom on jizz bender.

If men had better principles... and preferences... this monster would never have been given life, but all that California political insider spunk she slurpped down made her stronk.

> First female president to get shot
"If only she got her booster then this would've never happened".