"BPD Surivors"

>A 24x7 emotional crisis support group for people who have or know someone with BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER.

t.me/bpdsurvivors

Attached: avatar-1216047985-0.jpg (640x640, 130.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flyingmonkeysdenied.com/2017/02/10/a-letter-to-every-narcissistic-abuse-victim-seeking-to-join-support-groups/
narcissisticabuserehab.com/narcissists-love-fraud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This sort of group attracts too much BPDs and other cluster Bs. LOL

Same for support groups of gangstalking, human trafficking and similar stuff.

2bh they only need a 12hr support group

There are lots of vulnerable people, who were proven to be proper victims for this kind of subhuman, so it will attract a lot of them (just like here does):

flyingmonkeysdenied.com/2017/02/10/a-letter-to-every-narcissistic-abuse-victim-seeking-to-join-support-groups/

Also they need to be genocided. I'm not kidding.

The situation is critical that this web site uses freemason/jewish/... symbolism and even posts sutff like this, LOL:

Those folks tend to show up at group support sessions, hoping to have support to engage in making ad hominem attacks against their abusers while socially hoping to incite MOBBING.

(yes, I am, deal with it)

Not gay mobbing, real stuff by the police, hitmen, military, rival criminals or whatever can get you killed or jailed.

> NOOOOO, YOU CAN'T DO IT, WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN AGAINST THOSE ABSURDLY EVIL AND UNACCOUNTABLE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

My ex was BPD, huge fucking nightmare. If it wasn’t for that she would have made a great wife

Maybe I didn't read it properly and it was about some cluster B trying to use a group for D.A.R.V.O. (oooohhhhh, he was sooooo mean to me, here is zero evidence of it, now go attack him because I'm sooooooo concerned about his behavior!!!!!!!!!!)

I knocked up a BPD once, thank fucking god she didn’t want that kid. She told me two different doctors said she couldn’t get pregnant…now she’s dating a chick. I wouldn’t wish a BPD on my worst fucking enemy.

lul

Attached: 2022-07-21 125358.png (232x291, 28.01K)

Yeah, I have a bitch detector and you triggered it.

All liberals have BPD's. Virtue signaling is one of the main traits of people with borderline personaloty disorder.

Bpd is just ptsd in women

This is pol. You were suppose to have the baby and raise it yourself as the mother wrecked any chance the child had at being normal.

BPD = Best Pussy Disorder
These hoes are okay, they just need a strong narcissist in their lives to show them the way

ha

TIME TO DO "A LITTLE" TROLLING

AIMING FOR AT LEAST 5 SUICIDES BY THE TIME I'M DONE, HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS?

Attached: 2A4CAC5A-A69E-41D7-ACC5-302C6185615F.jpg (474x355, 21.52K)

OPENING UP MY GORE FOLDER...

Attached: 4C0A47DA-365C-426A-90FA-37FC45C7B228.jpg (125x125, 3.52K)

>flyingmonkeysdenied.com/2017/02/10/a-letter-to-every-narcissistic-abuse-victim-seeking-to-join-support-groups/
narcissisticabuserehab.com/narcissists-love-fraud/
good God. just reading this gave me a full-body stress response. my ex really fucked me up. Jesus Christ
good to know i'm not alone though.

>A 24/7 hotline for people who are experiencing a mental crisis 24/7

Must be absolutely fucking tedious

>Help! My best friend had a neutral response to my latest panic attack! They hate me! They hate me and I wanna kill myself!
>Help! It took me 3 fucking hours to fill out paperwork that would take a normal person 10 minutes! The people who made me sign this paper hate me and I wanna kill myself!

My ex had bpd and faked being pregnant to keep me from breaking up with her, she even made up a fake dr note. I convinced her to get an abortion and she faked that as well.

Attached: Pregnancy-Verification-Letter.png (2550x3301, 58.74K)

maybe she was faking that she faked everything tho