This place

What goes on here?

Attached: 2-earth-from-space-nasa.jpg (900x900, 85.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ydRYE4u66Q8
youtu.be/DVuonz26P0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In what particular region?

Where to begin

Satans realm

Earth. Asking for a friend

A group of mentally ill edomites attempts to subvert everyone else. Kinda derivative drivel desu. Look elsewhere.

fuck off we're full

Much fuckery in this Clown World.
I want my Original Timeline back, please.

for some reason, the rocks animated themselves and infected the entire place with a disease called life. now earth is the most toxic environment in the local group as bizzarely self-aware meat sacks of mostly water build autonomous thinking computers to solve all their meat sack problems. this is a universal mistake but oh well, at least the disease life has built-in self-termination routines.

this

>A beautiful new part of the world exists!
>forcefully move tens of millions of niggers to it
>it’s fucking shit now
Big brain on our european ancestors

Attached: pictureangeldemon.jpg (900x900, 124.96K)

full of garbage

Thank you.

I have concluded, from this input, that this is not a place of interest. We will be diverting our efforts elsewhere.

Expect no further contact.

Attached: FJ0SBltXoAIx-Tv.jpg (3000x3000, 677.71K)

Moloch worship on a global scale

Attached: 1636252362664.jpg (630x748, 45.4K)

We have goos food, cool culture and a pervert elite who tries to ruin both, since the times of Socrates basically

socrates? since at least 4000 years

Doesn't exist.

Nothing, it's CGI.
youtu.be/ydRYE4u66Q8

Attached: Millikan-Lemaitre-Einstein.jpg (711x577, 69.66K)

Lies

Attached: 1658204405728319.jpg (960x697, 89.51K)

What is this supposed to prove? NASA even admits to using Photoshop. They literally show how they take different filters from the near and kid infrared captures from the James Webb telescope and then layer them together in Photoshop. They then take different wavelengths of light captured from those images and assign them to visible light values in order to interpret the data in a form that is more understandable to our eyes because we literally cannot see infrared wavelengths.

>youtu.be/DVuonz26P0w

Fuck off OP space nigger. We are full. Go fly to your own planet of the apes. We have too many hete.

Nothing. That is a CGI cartoon, it doesn’t exist.