Russian McDonald's

Is the situation really that bad?

Attached: vkusno i tochka.png (1080x1717, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6203730/fast-food-horror-stories-mould-mcdonalds/
youtube.com/watch?v=j40JZhQT_B4
youtu.be/8uHxRwQqWFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

didnt they also stop selling a lot of sides before that?

Moldy and That's it

western media needs to put russia in a bad light and this is unironically what they think will make the masses believe russia truly is le bad, really does say a lot about this society we live in

Is the article fabricated?

Doesn't this mean that the bread is organic?
There was a viral post where a guy kept american mcdonalds for weeks and it didn't change in appearance at all

>NOOOO NOW I HAVE TO EAT A HEALTHY RUSSIAN MEAL INSTEAD OF MY FAVORITE GLOBOHOMO BURGER FULL OF MICROPLASTICS THAT MAKE MY PENIS SHRINK PUTAIN IS LITERALLY HITLER

It's a tabloid. So very likely, yes.

They probably did find a moldy old burger.

But actually sold to people? I fucking doubt it. Somewhere along the line trickery and deceit was afoot. Frankly, you have to be a gullible idiot to take these obvious hit piece articles at face value, and they never present any sort of compelling evidence that they're not just making shit up.

The implication of course is that Russians are running out of food and have to eat moldy burgers.
The reality is that Russia's food is fine and people who believe these shitty articles are idiots.

Provide evidence, I have photgraphic evidence, what do you have?

>pigeons devour hamburger buns left outside by workers
I know that they stopped serving french fries because there isn't enough of the potatoes.

Attached: Pigeons eating buns.webm (352x352, 285.16K)

I'm not sure I'd label regular ass fucking bread 'organic' but yes. It means it isn't loaded with preservatives. Real bread only lasts a week or two with refrigeration. If you've got bread and it stays edible for an entire month, it's been loaded with gunk to kill bacteria and mould, and your insides.

That just proves that their food is more organic that regular McDonald's, which is so full of chemicals and preservatives it will never rot and bugs won't even touch it.

News Sponsored by McDonalds.

my cousin told me his friend told him a Russian found a dead rat two blocks away from a former McDonalds, Russia is absolutely finished

Attached: 1656704680151.png (866x846, 440.05K)

>They probably did find a moldy old burger.
So the article is presenting factual information.

desu i've had worse food at actual mcdonalds, they serve some horrendous shit in third world countries like serbia
literally a nothingburger

It's really easy to just leave a burger out for a couple days and replace it, but also it's vaguely possible a Russian showed up to work after drinking vodka for a week straight and served it.

Real bread, the kind that you don't eat, lasts 3 days, it is inedible after 2 due to hardness.

>Not on my watch..
>They would regret the day!

Attached: general-fatbody.png (521x479, 83.8K)

I saw a video of some russian jewtuber getting a macdonalds there and it looked normal. They had just changed the logos on the packaging and in some cases just crossed them out.

The sad part is that Russians seem to consider macdonalds good food. Like its something to look forward to rather than something you get as a last resort when you are in a hurry and have no other options.

No, they aren't.

It seems duplicity is lost on you? I don't think so considering your disingenuousness right now. You know you're being an idiot.

What kind of shit is this? Why can’t Russia use non molded bread?

What about that french stuff with chocolate chips in that seems to last a decade without going off?
Some secret french bread technology?

>The sad part is that Russians seem to consider macdonalds good food.
Considering the fact that those burgers are even capable of growing mold, then they must be better than the standard fast food.

KEK as opposed to actual mcdonalds burgers which never go moldy even 10 years later....

>muh organic food
lol

It is a very simple matter, yes or no.
Is the article presenting factual information and of no, provide evidence beyond reasonable doubt.

I thought based Putin banned all unhealthy western globehomo fast food restaurants? Why is the McDonlands still open??

Western fast food chains are like this thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6203730/fast-food-horror-stories-mould-mcdonalds/

>HEALTHY RUSSIAN MEAL
Kek

I don't know what you are talking about.

The media usually lies by omission.
To be fair and balanced they should publish an article every time macdonalds (in Russia or otherwise) make a non moldy burger as well as the times when they make a moldy one.

Attached: 1270779320594.jpg (720x478, 68.07K)

Wait, their fast food is healthy enough to grow mold after kicking out Mcshit's

Its got a name but the name is French.
I hope that helps.

Ate there yeaterday, nothing changed, shit as always. Although sauces are tastier I think. And french fries are still there
Kys retard

Yes.
I hate golemtards with the passion of a billon suns.

i didn't eat burgers so i can't tell how they are, but nuggets and frecn fries were fine
People and media are extragrating, like you can find moldly products in normal mcdonalds too, idk

>I know that they stopped serving french fries because there isn't enough of the potatoes.

Not true.

true but we are talking in a vacuum here.
it's almost as if you people are coordinated...oh wait..

Attached: IMG_20220721_193629.jpg (1080x810, 282.44K)

The strangest thing about this is the fact russian McDonalds burgers get moldy. Its weird that that is even weird. if you think about it, all food is supposed to go bad, eventually. McDicks food doesnt though and its not expected to

Why are you eating globehomo fast-food poison????

No. The propaganda is getting more and more desperate.

youtube.com/watch?v=j40JZhQT_B4

Je ne sais pas.

I got a moldy sandwich last time I went to outback steakhouse. Its not supply chain its teenagers working the kitchen who don't look at the bottom of the bun

It's literally the same old mcdonalds but with a different name and unmarked (white) packaging, i dunno why western msm/Russian liberal media tries to demonize it so much
Here's a half eaten burger i got there

Attached: 20220703_213650.jpg (1800x4000, 2.84M)

>Food filled with preservatives is LE GOOD
>Organic food that can spoil and molded is LE BAD
But desu anyone who eats fast food should be killed anyway

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT RUSSIA!

I would rather eat that moldy bread than anything McAmerican fast food joints produce.

Attached: american-cuisine.jpg (1280x720, 171.46K)

Perhaps the quality is different there. I recall fast food used to be seen as a sort of treat in the US as well, but that may have been a time before grade F ingredients were used.

Every consumable food has recommended temperature and expiration date printed on its packaging in first world, why are they not following these 2 basic requirements for food safety?

Yeah this is something liberal teachers would always emphasize. Some doctors even keep BigMacs around to show people they don’t mold and that’s bad. I wonder who this headline is meant to target. Probably neocons

Here the food they serve from McDonald's dries out in hours to a stone and doesn't even host mold after years.
It's well known in the USA.
They want people to hurry to eat it in seconds then wash it down with the corn syrup slush they call a drink.

Point is Russniggers are broke retards and they don't have organic food. I can only imagine the pesticides that are legal there.

Dude, mcdolan is the lowest of the low in Russia. Plenty of cheaper places, tastier places.

I think they are implying the Russian MacDonalds made a logistical error and kept some of the stock for longer than it was meant to be kept. Or maybe the freezer failed. And then the employees didnt notice and accidentally served a rotten burger to someone.

He has a point, there’s a reason why western fast food never gets moldy. Russia is a dystopian hellscape but losing everything with corn syrup and preservatives isn’t great either.

>It's a disgrace!!
>WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY??

Attached: 1656271518835.jpg (615x566, 60.11K)

The better question is: Why doesn't REAL McDonalds ever mold? Do they keep their restaurants that clean, there are no spores anywhere?

Mold is a good thing. It shows that the bread is real and not loaded with artificial preservatives like normal McDonalds food.

ofc a magyar needs to get a shot at the "new low" in the thread.

There are Russians that are that fat?

Was this at a Don Mac or an Uncle Vanya's?

You're free to say bad things about Russia.
You're free to be wrong.

That didnt seem to be the attitude given off in the video I watched.
he was talking about it like he regularly ate at MacDonaldski and like he and his friends had 'favorite food' that they get from there.

Organic food uses more pesticides on average, since they are limited to using organic ones.

youtu.be/8uHxRwQqWFo
Wrong. Only the fries don't get moldy.

looks yummy

>It's well known in the USA.
don't lie
sounds like a you and vatnigger problem, we have a nation state with laws and regulations

there are! Generals, in fact!

Attached: thumb_hd-version-of-laughing-pepe-made-by-me-67977685.png (300x300, 23.19K)

probably the food doubles as fungicide. in other words, very, very good for you.

Thank God for the first amendment.

More propaganda. You literally shouldn't care about this, but you do. That means their propaganda is working.

I thought McDonalds food didn't decompose

Saw yesterday a fat woman in LGBT colored DC t-shirt

>and expiration date printed on its packaging in first world
not really in the U.S. we have best by dates but the only product that is regulated to have an actual expiration date is baby formula.

Holy shit you are playing word games right now. I'm talking about chemicals, faggot.

so russian big mac is real food? damn must be nice

Attached: lgbt tv.jpg (608x1074, 84.54K)

they're russian to destroy their own country!!

Attached: carlos.jpg (225x225, 6.68K)

Should I subscribe to your recommended propaganda outlets?

>american using the word healthy

>I can only imagine the pesticides that are legal there.
yeah you know something funny about that as an American...all those pesticides we banned in the U.S. those big mostly U.S. companies still sell them en masse to the third world places where they grow many of the fruits/vegetables that get imported into our nation as food.

holy shit!
how will r*ssians ever recover?

Yes, health teachers here love to show off the dried out burgers with no mold on it after the video of the guy with to 10 year old one went viral a long time ago.

In Soviet Russia, burger eat you.

because it's not food it's mostly chemicals and preservatives

It's a McMoldy, you don't understand

You're retarded.

That's how you know it's not real McDonalds

Same one image regurgitated countless times. For fuck's sake.
In reality, situation's fine. Tried their burgers a few times already, didn't feel any difference in taste before or after the removal of the brand. Only bad thing is that Big Mac's gone, but it has been average since around 2020 when they changed buns.

>That same one pic posted ad nauseam
You can find moldy McDonald's here in the states too.

Oh yeah the food quality is way higher in Russia. Go live there.

yes, they have no stll no potatoes.
no potatoes in russia after 3 months

Attached: lol.jpg (478x475, 55.7K)

You don't know what they classify as organic food then?
Because no one is getting it without pesticides unless you grow it yourself and most likely in a greenhouse if you want to get to it first.

Best by Dldate is literally the expiration date, same principle, difference is that Europeans are scared into disposing of the food because it says "expiration" instead of "begining of decomposition, you got like good 2 weeks put of this one senpai".

I got a bad burger at McDonald's amidst a broader civilizational conflict. Surely this moldy bun is directly related to said conflict, and an adequate barometer of our success within it.

Some like mcdonalds. Doesn't mean it's anything special or it's good. It's a fastfood designed to taste appealing due to all kinds of additives.
Aren't there people in the US\UK who love McDonalds? Does it mean that McDonlands is considered good there?

>let me tell you about your country
Faggot retard, you make even the Serbs seem reasonable

McPenicillin for the win

ah the hallmark of the low iq. just because your a fucking mongoloid doesn't make it any less true. how about you spend an hour less jerking your shrimp dick off and do some research fucking moron.

>nation
lol
Nigger the product that uses those pesticides is banned in US.

You don't think organic food is better? You can literally taste the pesticides on non organic produce.

Hello new friend

so ass blased you literally doubled replied to the same post. literally no where did I say russia was great you fucking moron. KEK try some salve for your destroyed low iq anus bud

>Aren't there people in the US\UK who love McDonalds?
Ive never encountered one.
The only person I have seen with that attitude is Russian on the video.

I will try to find it....

it's not though technically in the U.S. I mean everyone uses it as such but it's in no way any official standard.

Yeah, real breads molds in like 3 days, processed sliced crap lasts like 2 outside the fridge, I wouldn't know about mcdonalds crap.

Attached: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne.jpg (960x540, 32.95K)

Attached: Custom Image 09072022024224.jpg (693x1152, 205.24K)

people are still to this day unaware of the pink paste that was used as meat in chicken nuggets and that is the biggest McD controversy in history, stfu

Yes. There is DDT on our food you fucking faggot.