Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss?

Which is the Any Forums choice for the next British Prime Minister? Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss?

Attached: rishi liz.jpg (1200x845, 118.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishnews.co.uk/two-candidates-for-pm-tell-jewish-news-wegna2y-will-fight-jew-hate/
jewishnews.co.uk/two-candidates-for-pm-tell-jewish-news-we-will-fight-jew-hate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

liz is whiter

A corrupt poo or an adulterous nigger lover. You guys are screwed. I would take our cuck pm over any of these cunts.

post her blacked pic

A white, straight, god-fearing male. Bongs allowing anyone else to run their country would be a disgrace and shame.

Pooooo

rishi sunak is already the new PM, it's all just a matter of formalities at this point
>t. klaus schwab

Attached: IEF1.jpg (1544x1024, 725.52K)

IT DOESN'T MATTER -
jewishnews.co.uk/two-candidates-for-pm-tell-jewish-news-wegna2y-will-fight-jew-hate/

jewishnews.co.uk/two-candidates-for-pm-tell-jewish-news-we-will-fight-jew-hate/

" Liz Truss said she would be the British Jewish community’s “strongest champion”, and said she recognised many felt it was too difficult to prosecute antisemitic actions.

She wrote: “I know many in the Jewish community feel that the bar is too high for bring forward convictions for antisemitism."

If you shake 20 years off her she'd look like a bitchy love interest rival in a 90s drama.

Liz, partly because she's not an ex Goldman Sachs wanker.
Partly because she's not a WEF cock gobbling board member.
But mainly because she's not a filthy paki with no ties to this country.

Attached: D2FHUvMWsAEOPzO.jpg (376x525, 35.94K)

lmao I don't want to see a britcuck talk shit ever again

Don't know who she is, but you sure as hell don't want this guy.

Attached: rishi-sunak-wef.jpg (1293x728, 113.81K)

I would not as I cant choose between different types of shit

lmao you think the woman cares at all about whites? At least the guy won't be on his period half the time and whining about anything male

Attached: Screenshot_20220721_182824_com.android.chrome_edit_1601737853927988.jpg (1080x1121, 132.22K)

At least we have choices in America, you guys are like california, cucked before it even began

>necklace of big balls
what did she mean by this?

False choices don't count.

lmao imagine seeing trump and then comparing him to these people

Each of them is a worse choice than even Rotha Lintorn-Orman. The fuck is going on.

Spot on mate.

>Rush to ack
>Miss Trust

Yea, that's a bum deal.

The real litmus test is if either of them can define what a woman is.

You can't sniff the ether of 2015-2016 forever.

Attached: 2022-07-21_12-38-41.png (463x445, 23.93K)

just nuke this shithole of a failed society already

> insufferable cunt
whatever he may be I vote for the other candidate

either way, deep state wins. UK will rejoin eu.

Wiki
>"Truss was appointed Secretary of State for Justice and Lord Chancellor by Theresa May."
>"The lord chancellor is a member of the Privy Council"
>Privy Council
So she's one of the Queens (City of London) loyalists.

It seems your choices are either Rajeesh who is handled by the WEF, or Lizard servant of the elites behind the WEF.

Since ((they)) like to put the lowest ranking pawn on the playing field to catch the fallout, I predict Rajeesh will win, and it's already decided.

They're all in on that WEF lark to some extent, she's not a board member though.

Sure Hans, send one of your German nukes over to do it then.
Problem with that?

Here she is when she was young

Attached: 93757110_577167682921769_8547922718362121437_n.jpg (1440x1440, 97.46K)

Imagine being so delusional you even compare Trump at his least effective to these people lol