HUNGARY NOOOOO

twitter.com/SamRamani2/status/1550145714910597120
twitter.com/guyverhofstadt/status/1550097352383496193

Attached: hukek.jpg (758x874, 204.61K)

You haven't been paying attention.

Attached: skelly3.png (420x363, 184.68K)

Such a simple thing to do, and yet almost all european countries are willing to sacrifice their standards of living just to spread globohomo worldwide.

Russia invaded Hungary in 1848, 1920, 1945, 1956. I don't get what are they thinking. Seems naive to me.

When can we sanction Anglo faggots for selling all of Europe and americas future to Israel for literally nothing in return?

hungary is about to make "international community" worried.

Attached: 1658169029412697.png (601x567, 610.95K)

>1945
You wrote "liberated wrong". Also, cool your butthurt.

Oh no don't kick them out of the EU they'll HATE that!!

eu cucks will seethe

Attached: wojak-no-long-shower.jpg (574x1024, 105.68K)

You mean in years when they had the anglosphere backing them?

That's true, Britain Jews sold out all of EE to the USSR.

Who cares? Hungarians are treated by the West as hungarian speaking Russians, just like the rest of Eastern Europe. Top tier idiocy from Hungarians.

Austria still buys both oil & gas from Russia does it not?

Oh gee maybe they need gas to live and dont give a fuck what you think you Polish tranny loving faggot

>No gas for winter. Limited economy. Deal with ensuing internal strife.
>Be a Russian vassal. Deal with external strife from Russia and EU.
Not exactly like they had any good options here.

based

Kek

>be EU
>winter comes
>not enough gas to fulfill demand
>only 2 options
>buy Magyar™ overpriced reselled gas supplies and cope you're not boosting russian's no.1 export product
or
>cuck out and ask for another gaspipe straight forward
what do you do?

Do these retarded EU-boomers understand that young people don't give a fuck about their faggot union? Either they are retarded commies (usually) or they are far right. Nobody gives a shit about "democracy" or "liberalism" anymore.

Not sure if I've understood correctly what you're trying to say, but if the WEST is treating us as if we were Russian, why'd we want to please them, again?

>eu cucks will seethe
Implying there's ever a point when they aren't

>Hungarians are treated by the West as hungarian speaking Russians
they are not wrong :D

Attached: qdqzocx7rs741.png (1202x1056, 45.37K)

Based Hungary giving the middle finger to the globohomos

caring about their own interests instead of ceding national sovereignity to autocrats in Bruxeless is "idiotic"?
I like Poles but whenever Russia is even slightly mentioned you turn into sub70IQretards, I hope you will be able to work through this issue because you're otherwise very likeable and reasonable people

Turns out only hungarians understand that you cant heat with facebook likes in the winter.

The front is that way Oleksandr.

scrub the toilet polenigger

Attached: 1647419159946.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

Hungary is rightful Soviet Union clay

this is just a regular Thursday for us

Attached: Orbán-grin-updated3.png (1200x1559, 1.91M)

Russians are no different from Americans. You got zero exposure to Russians so you don't understand this.

Theyve all turned into globohomo loving cocksuckers in the past 2 years or so. Absolutely insufferable retards.

based hungarians
more based than I ever suspected

>Fidesz has like 2/3 of parliament seats by a democratic election
>undemocratic governments have no place around the european table
wtf is it with this faggot

Yeah bros, instead they should bootlick the western countries that made them into a rump state or a Ukraine that actively abuses the Carpathian Minority.

>THEY'RE AGAINST LE HECKIN DEMOCRACY
>STOP LETTING THEIR ELECTED LEADERS DO WHAT THEY'RE VOTED FOR

You are going to die alone on the front and your women will flock west to get fucked.

Attached: 1647283915813.jpg (548x1024, 54.35K)

Ye Russia, the massive empire of thousand ethnicities having the most muslim-dense capital in Europe and invades white countries to force multiculturalism on them isn't globohomo. Dumb nigger.

And Swedes are not different from homosexuals.
Inconsequential post, truly and simply. Absolutely pointless and worthless.

>Hungarians are treated by the West as hungarian speaking Russians
Yes, so why would they care about helping the West's proxy war to their own detriment?

You are a legitimate idiot.

russia is a different side of the same coin as globohomo
you retards seems not to get it do you?

Yeah, but Hungary also invaded Russia. Along with Adolf.

Shit chances ofcourse, but as i know from books they were fiersty for some reason. Much more fiersty than romanians or germans. No idea why they hate us that much in 40s

never argue with poles, they cant think like real human beings, they need smn else to do it for them. Back then it was napoleon, then it was the russians and now its the mutts

Attached: 1657626061232.png (739x754, 216.19K)

It's cause a lot of them think with their butthurt instead than with their brain whenever emotionally charged arguments are being discussed,

Suck some more Russian cock, vermin

OMFG, Hungary is betraying EU by not committing energy suicide like the rest of us!

annex us daddy one more time.

Fucking weak ahmed

>eu cucks will seethe
they already are

Attached: 1657711689259.jpg (810x1669, 440.46K)

>Hungarian people vote in their interest
>Unelected EU beureucrats: THAT'S NOT REAL DEMOCRACY. REAL DEMOCRACY IS WHEN DILDOS AND FAGGOTS.

Ivan maybe you should live in your glorious toilet of a nation instead of leeching off German welfare

>if you don't let your people freeze to death, you lose!
how is EU so cucked

Attached: 1608568864812.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

>Conquer Neighboring Muslim Populations
Vs
>Import Somalis
And yet Swedestan will end up being more Muslim than even Russia

Kill yourself, pidor

I have to remind myself that Poland got an influx of 3 million something ukrainians. I think a large number of these seething retards aren't even Polish.

Based hungary

This thread is clearly about Hungary sticking up to the EU, not about whether Russia is le trad saviour of Europe or amuttica 2.0. His post was not about Russia either, yet ofc you had to make it the centre of your reply to make yet another half-assed inconsequential "point"

You faggots with your incessant strawmanning and tilting and windmill such as this are only having the opposite effect on me honestly, I., as many others, went from being neutral towards Russia to thinking that if so many intellectually dishonest subhuman retards hate it, it might not be so bad. And blame your incessant asshurt and seethe for that.

>germamy right now

Attached: 1658331755331684.png (1664x1108, 397.26K)

They import churkas to Moscow you dumb fat retard

>Ivan maybe you should live in your glorious toilet of a nation instead of leeching off German welfare

Achmed, why are you projecting shit again?

I hate women so damn much

Butthurt subhuman. Lmao

I went from being neutral towards Russia to sympathetic due to subhuman like you, who froth at the mouth like rabid dogs whenever the Russian boogeyman is mentioned. Hope it will crash EU and your globohomo faggotry

>if you don't obey religiously all of our laws and rules and decisions, in which you have absolutely no say at all, decided by lifelong unelected technocrats, then you are not a democracy
The absolute state of the EU

Attached: 1646578203913.png (1765x1765, 189.6K)

>buy gas FROM RUSSIA
>not about Russia
Ok?

That is a fair point

Belter cucks s e e t h i n g

Trust me nobody is more excited than me to see the EU crash. Finally you parasites can no longer leech off my money. Go starve or something you shitskin.

Kek, can't believe I'm gonna live to see the end of the USA, Canada, UK, and EU

>This thread is clearly about Hungary sticking up to the EU, not about whether Russia is le trad saviour of Europe or amuttica 2.0.
Are you actually functionally illiterate or need to strawman everything like the retard above to function?
Am I the only one on this board who can correctly interpret a written text's meaning for what it is, instead of filling in the gaps, real or imaginary, with my brain?

Show boipucci, swedetwink

>paying attention
Whoa there, buddy.
You're not suggesting that we do anything antisemitic, now are you?

>Hungarian used oil salesmen
>Buy tons of Russian oil
>use bad rep as excuse
>sell it to germoney for 30% markup

>Establish a European Union around the concept of trade
>"NOOO YOU'RE TRADING!"

I love Hungary for always showing middle finger to the EU, it makes me smile, Germany will buy that gas and Hungary is going to make bank

>170 cm 65 kg little bitch boy calling me a twink
hahaahaha

>1848
Sending troops to help an ally in power isn't an invasion
>1920, 1945, 1956.
Commies did not give a fuck about russia or the Russian identity. Most of those in power weren't even ethnic Russians.

I really wish it does, probably we will send you all of our surplus niggers here, maybe your plan is to fill Swedenstan with enough Somalis and Iraqis that Russgolia will be too disgusted to annex

Attached: 1579027177186.jpg (1200x2400, 710.88K)

please kick them out

please kick them out

please kick them out

please kick them out

please kick them out

The moment Hungary gets kicked out of EU is when everyone bails out and this piece of shit union collapses

The point is Ruskie sent their troops there, I'm not shilling for Hungary, just stating one fact.

>Belter cucks when invaded by Nazi Germany
>"I heckin' loooove the Nazis"
>Belter cucks when liberated by Soviet Union
>"AAAAAH! I'M GOING INSANE! SAVE ME HITLER MAN!"

Attached: Stalin reaction.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)