It's not fair

It's not fair.

It's not goddamn fair that in a mere few days I'll be 22 years old and will still be a virgin. A 22 year old virgin. I have ached too many lonely nights and worked too goddamn hard to have not once held a girl's soft flesh against mine.

I mean, I just don't understand it. What's wrong with me? I did everything my parents and school teachers told me. I was kind, and polite, and I'm intelligent and I groom, and all for what purpose? For what fucking purpose if all through my youth, and early adult years not a single fucking one is going to give me the goddamn time of day or a goddamn chance?

I mean what more do you people fucking want from me? What additional lengths and measures must I fucking tread before you give me a goddamn second glance with ANYTHING but humorless disgust and/or disinterest?

WHAT?

SERIOUSLY, WHAT DO I HAVE TO

Attached: 1658124074283006.jpg (640x632, 211.7K)

you're a loser, just kys

go to a gay bath house. Problem solved.

sex is highly overrated, reading Any Forums for a year or two will convince anyone of that, for most it is a disgusting and embarassing experience. Only a relatively few have anything resembling a healthy and loving and pleasurable sexual experience. Prepare to be disasppointed. Even married men often still fap more often than they have sex.

Attached: 1585628654620.jpg (2000x1500, 880.44K)

I'm 30 soon and don't/won't own a house.
It gets worse, zoomie

>I did everything my parents and school teachers told me.
all women, right?
would you ask a fish how to catch a fish?
start with: women don't know what they want
what are you doing to make yourself a manly man that women would desire?
the information is out there, have you tried to find it?

>memeflag shill
disregarded and herbs in options.

You should kys.

>A 22 year old virgin
that's not a big deal

best thing you can do is hang out around girls and talk to them as much as possible, whether its class, a bar, the gym. You will get good at interacting with them by interacting with them. I got rejected hundreds and hundreds of times and it fucks you up sometimes but its the price to pay if you want to be able to be a chad with girls. I've gotten from a few girls recently different variations of the same line "how do you always know exactly what to say?"

And it's because i've talked to a lot of girls. They're all 98% the same so If you get good with them the same tactics and wordplay work with all of them.

Best advice is Approach every interaction with women not expecting anything, just making yourself laugh and being funny and carefree. They find that extremely attractive.

Literally you can post online looking to lose virginity online, need hottish girl to lose it to..and you would get replies. You can just talk to chicks casually about it and a girl at some point us going to want to be your first.

Its not hard to get laid. You guys have a mental block or something. Quit putting sex on some kind of pedestal. It's more of normal human interaction. The problem is you are not interactiing with anyone.

>Only a relatively few have anything resembling a healthy and loving and pleasurable sexual experience. Prepare to be disasppointed.
If the sex is bad, and you're in the room, it's your fault.
As a man, it's your job to take the pleasure you want from the woman. Tell her what you want, show her, guide her, manhandle her. But it's up to you to get the funs from her buns.

>Even married men often still fap more often than they have sex.
this is just human nature, it's not a reflection on marriage.

Take the bachelor pill user:
>do what I want
>my apartment is exactly the way I want it
>if I want to do something cool, I just do it and don't need to run it by a spouse
>if I want to do something cool, and I want the warmth and softness of a woman with me while I do it, I invite a woman to come along
>harem, roster, on deck, whatever you want to call it, I always have from 1-3 women I can call on for any purpose.

GET JACKED
STOP BEING A KEK
GO MEET WOMEN
SAY THAT YOU WANNA FUCK

Attached: 1633536540516.png (588x732, 714.15K)

You have too much desire, loser. It's like a bag of bricks, just set it down and there will be peace.

Attached: file.png (600x600, 536.47K)

rubmaps.ch, or any strip club, faggot.

The biggest secret that young fellas need to learn about getting pussy is that you nerd to stop caring about it. Stop jacking off, stop worrying about what women think about you. Women hate when they aren't the center of attention or the thought of a man not desiring them. Benign aloofness and focusing on self-improvement becomes a passive pussy magnet. You'll not only get laid more but you will also have more fun doing it, no performance anxiety, and less of a chance of bring sucked into an emotional tailspin after the first gal to touch your penis more than once ghosts your ass. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal and improve yourself and you will crush puss with minimal effort as long as you aim realistically based on your physical appeal.

Mass shooter inbound

Hit the gym 6 days a week, get a training/partying buddy. Follow Arnold’s training via his books, watch pumping iron.
Get out to the bars n clubs.
Did it when I was young, girls falling all over you. Don’t waste this time. Get fucking pussy. Takes effort and discipline.

Also, don’t get too drunk, only start boozing after 10pm so you can actually have a conversation at the clubs.
It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.
We used to do 2 hrs gym split routine and then hit the bars every night. Don’t know how I managed it. To be young.
My 2c

Alternative. Hookup with a 30yr old via some dating app. Only hang around if they swallow. Always have several on the go. Those apps make it so fuckin easy, all you have to do is have a decent conversation and confidence ;)
And don’t be a fat retard, see gym.

just pay a fucking hooker and get on with the show

Attached: 1658257441787187.jpg (563x629, 50.45K)

have sex incel

I'm 30 in couple of months and I never even held a girls hand.
Don't worry to much. Girls are for gay people anyway.

Attached: 1658420924300.jpg (395x450, 69.09K)