Where did this pronouns shit come from?

I swear literally just 5 years ago the idea of "stating your pronouns" was just a joke that only the most fringe of weirdos would even bother to entertain.

Now suddenly it's become completely mainstream. If you work any sort of corporate office job, you will be required to put pronouns in your email signature. If you work a service job, you will be required to wear a badge showing your pronouns. On social media, even completely straight-laced normalfags will have "he/him" or "she/her" on their profiles. Open up Tinder or Bumble or any dating app and I guarantee you the majority of girls you see will list pronouns in their bio, too.

Just how did this happen? Even in places where there are literally zero trannies still insist on doing the pronoun bullshit.

What is the endgame of this? In 20 years time will we be forced to open all conversations with people by asking "what are your pronouns?" even if they are just a normal, bearded cisgender dude?

I swear that 5 years ago this was all just a parody but somehow it actually became real and people lie and say "it was always this way".

Attached: 1656463408621.jpg (1077x1549, 1.2M)

I swear to god that Harambe's death completely fucked up the timeline.

jews

when lgbt hit the mainstream, alot of folks came out as gay and queer, but eventually, that wasnt enough to draw attention to someone and make them feel unique and special, so then they started fueling pronouns and identity shit.

i wish tumblr had never existed. fuck that gay ass site.

It really does feel that way.

Remember when people used to say "don't worry, it's just weirdos online, they'll grow out of it when they enter the real world"?

They never grew out of it. Instead they entered the real world and made it bend to their whims.

Attached: 1656464238843.jpg (1080x1225, 480.44K)

>Just how did this happen? Even in places where there are literally zero trannies still insist on doing the pronoun bullshit.
capitalism

Attached: 1616584715074.jpg (480x674, 65.31K)

It's just another layer of smoke and mirrors born from OWS. Halifax has all kinds of things to worry about but hey at least you can troon out.

Jews

My pronouns, nouns, verbs, & adjectives are English.

There is this thing I heard about once. It's a book or a paper that was done and basically proved politicians know nothing about the people they actually represent. Anyone have sauce? I know its vague but it's all I have.

best way to counter this is to use troll pronouns and get deeply offended when/if somebody calls you out

Easy way to be a unique snowflake

we memed about this at school decades ago starting to use they / them for lulz like it would sound that we all were royals and if someone talked about us it would sound as if our servants owuld be talking to us
a lot of our teachers were proto "Bündnis 90"/"the Greens" members and a lot were involved in heavy feminist movement organization and attac not to forget that almost everyone was hardcore antifascist progressive teachers
pretty sure our english or german teacher picked our jokes up and spread them to their globohomo networks we were addressing according to all genders back then too it took our government decades to copy this so you have stuff like "Doctors/Doctorettes" for example or Pupils and Pupilettes ( not sure if this makes sense in english but basically it encompassed female variants for masculine nomen )

ESG faggot score

Attached: 1651256924495.jpg (930x1158, 315.42K)

exactly this !
the fun is nobody can tell that you are making things up and you can change pronouns as often as you want as long as you are polite or in case you want to start shit you can just accuse them of misgendering you every so often

..bankers, as always

Attached: Larry Fink BlackRock Vanguard ESG investing.jpg (1920x2349, 954.45K)

normalfags are dumb enough to believe this shit

this shit is gold

Stay based brother, I love pizza

forgot my picture

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-180701.png (864x1872, 335.26K)

The fact you even used the word "cisgendered" ironically means the conditioning is already taking....

Attached: 1654940034462.jpg (1080x990, 164.54K)

Ive been asked to put my pronouns in my work email signature. I’m not doing it. So now I’m the only person without the pronouns. We have 1 tranny out of 1200 employees btw

Attached: 1649992453461.jpg (1920x1080, 333.84K)

I would simply not talk to someone with "pronouns".