Should Christians support Ukraine or Russia?

Should Christians support Ukraine or Russia?

Attached: 817f8kp2i3h61.jpg (1080x1080, 347.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4yy08aCHkA&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

75% in Finland? Shit map I guess.

If they have any sense: neither. But they're christians, so we already know that's not the case.

>the self-help book clubs of sola scriptura
>the pedophiliac cult of Blessed Virgin
>Christians

Christians should oppose both, but should also note that Russia has been willing to negotiate along reasonable lines this entire time, Ukraine is the one insisting on continued death and destruction

Portuguese retardation explained

>Christian
Most people here are Christians, they use religion for peace of mind but don't abide to it by any means....

What do you mean? Everyone pretty much gets babtized here, if you dont bother to resign you'll be counted as a christian

90% here? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never trust a hohol.

Attached: Mazepa-Karl.jpg (2500x1992, 1.49M)

I've met 1 (one) christian swede, ever. As in someone who truly believes in god, lives a christian life and goes to church and all that. A single person. There is no damn way 62% or the Swedish population is christian.

>Should Christians support Ukraine or Russia?
But to answer your question. It is obvious that a christian should support the country with a jewish president that supports gay marriage and trannies.

Christians should kill themselves

Nice try, we should support militarism and the war expanding into WW3.

Attached: 23409423902340.jpg (1000x1426, 926.88K)

Russia. It is a fucking no-brainer.

I meant this.

Attached: ZforWorldWar3.jpg (750x900, 438.38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=L4yy08aCHkA&t=2s

I'm catholic and I support Russia

Then you won’t have to pay debts anymore right you tree molesting faggot

Attached: F70A5BB2-C662-4ED2-BFFF-846DD948688C.png (677x676, 388.65K)

italy poland and romania should form a great christian triangle
against all the tools of satan

anyway, the only support should be for peace, neither supporting ukraine nor russia will bring peace, only kicking out all amerimutts bases and warmongering glowniggers from europe will allow for less faggot fake wars like these to spur up

Attached: 1657405635898.jpg (1000x837, 87.67K)

Christians should pray and work towards peace and a resolution of the conflict along the lines of truth. The situation is unfortunate, and I believe that NATO and Ukraine bear most of the responsibility, although that's not to say that Russia is entirely innocent in the matter. A victory for Russia appears unavoidable since things seem to have shifted towards a war of attrition, and when the writing is finally on the wall we should do our best to end further bloodshed.

Anyone who is saved is Christian, whether they do the works or not. And no one is going to tell you they are Christian unless you ask.