JUST IN - Biden infected with COVID: press secretary

JUST IN - Biden infected with COVID: press secretary.

They will will kill him after all this Hunter stuff and the horrible press conference yesterday.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-21-17-11-17-03_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x2215, 637.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/kanekoa-hits-paydirt-recovered-text-message-lead-joe-bidens-impeachment-hunter-bidens-immediate-arrest/
youtube.com/watch?v=epWYJ_SY8uU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's JEW DOUG EMHOFF'S TURN--

Attached: KAMALAHARRISMezuzah.jpg (1267x1899, 620.06K)

CORNPOP'S REVENGE

Not gonna lie, former doctor with very good credentials here: The fact that they are taking him to isolation almost certainly means that it's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. I’ve seen patients go from needing a few liters of oxygen to not letting this guy get the nuclear codes. But in all seriousness, this is serious.

The most boosted president ever! Shouldn't have sniffed all those young girls Joe.

They're trying to kill this story that broke out yesterday. First with the cancer gaffe, now with this. Hunter Biden admitted he was working with the Chinese Chief of Intelligence and brokered an energy deal with Putin and China. He also claims his business partner was assassinated and that he got 40 CIA operatives killed in China.

Attached: 1658400932651659.png (545x873, 567.74K)

This is the story they're trying to kill.
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/kanekoa-hits-paydirt-recovered-text-message-lead-joe-bidens-impeachment-hunter-bidens-immediate-arrest/

Attached: 1658337331610772.png (726x774, 617.93K)

AHHHHHH NOT THE COUGH

>They will will kill him
Checked. Good. I want them all to die

Genuinely hope he dies.
Nice mandate you PIECE OF SHIT!!

Listen here Jack, I'm gonna set you straight. I'll only say this once so listen up, Fat. This virus isn't going anywhere. Let me repeat myself, this virus isn't going anywhere. Back in my day we didn't call it covid whatever; we called it the "Shanghai Shivers"' OK.

Now here's the deal, Slick. I used to know a guy, went by the name Cornflake Jackson. Ol' Cornflake used to play guitar down at the pool hall. He caught the Shanghai Shivers one year and let me tell you, if Cornflake Jackson says, "It ain't no thang" you can take that to the bank, Buckaroo. That's how I know you're full of malarkey

Attached: 1605457451774.jpg (2048x2560, 1.32M)

Trump announces “I’m the father of the vaccine”

Biden announces “I’ve taken tonnes of shots and I still caught this shit”

Sounds more like a set up to take trump down

>covid kills the president
Perfect timing. Covid is not over. The goyims need another lockdown

>Still caring about the coof in 2022
Must be a slow day for the (((media)))

Trump caught the chad version. This is the weak sauce version.

I find it even jarring that people still believe that covid is a real virus.

youtube.com/watch?v=epWYJ_SY8uU

>Biden calls out Israel and the Jews
>Suddenly gets the coof
hmmm..

Attached: 1473160087120.jpg (590x578, 30.51K)

>11:44:11
timing is everything

>They will will kill him
Alex Jones actually predicted this!

Attached: GayFrogs.jpg (440x534, 13.09K)

He's fully valued and double boosted.

He'll be fine.

The problem with globohomo is that one leader resigning/dying/etc just means someone worse taking their place. Everyone who faces the public is just a puppet.