SALT MINES ARE OPEN

LET THE SALT FLOW!

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-100603_Chrome.jpg (715x952, 120.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NINLYfPxnU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that like pre-emtive cope?

Attached: twitthead.jpg (712x656, 130.04K)

Lol
I have been kidded for the last time

As if Brandon took the real dose

We are not salty in the democrat party. I assure you. We want Kamala. Biden is someone we nominated, much like Clinton, because the USA is so far right and so only rightwingers can realistically get elected. We're not fans of him

It's always someone with an Ukraine flag in their name/bio

Nah it's just that you, like most republicans, don't understand the democrat party or the people who make it up, or what we want or why we do the things we do. You assume we're as big kool-aid drinkers are you all are with your dumb "MAGA" moronism

>his brain? no, his lungs

Wow! Stand back everyone, this faggot has had himself a edumahcation!

But on the upside we can say that is a 100% working NPC, made no arguments, just repeat all the talking points and then just called any detractors names.

Sounds both racist and sexist. He just doesn't want a black female president. Has anyone on twitter informed him of this?

This has to be a bot, right? I mean, no sentient being could possibly write something this cringe.

>Now tell us Black Lives Matter!

Mark isn't a Dumb AF MAGAt who will LITERALLY put a Ukrainian Flag on his profile if someone on the internet tells him to - he's vaxxed and he'll likely be a faggot!

This is a total non sequitur. Literally I can't even figure out what you meant or what point you possibly could have thought you were making by responding in this way. It's just totally incoherent schizo gibberish. Totally non sequitur

Show feet

Judson Sus.

>It's always someone with an Ukraine flag in their name/bio
They know the Objective Good, user.

I'll just repeat what I said here "This is a total non sequitur. Literally I can't even figure out what you meant or what point you possibly could have thought you were making by responding in this way. It's just totally incoherent schizo gibberish. Totally non sequitur"

>80 million
Kekekekke the cope.. the cope.. Harris polled with a 1%. No body likes her, kekekekekekekke

Trump and DeSantis ticket incoming and ur fucked

kinda nervous now bros, this might be the kick off.

>This has to be a bot, right? I mean, no sentient being could possibly write something this cringe.
Have you not been around typical leftists?
This is how many real leftists talk

Why do they consistently pretend there isn't literally a version of Ivermectin intended for human use, which is used world wide first as anti-parasite medicine and then to help treat Covid?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

some education

This they are litteral bots

Attached: Annotation 2020-08-18 171635.jpg (1428x577, 298.96K)

>This they are litteral bots
Same thing

>Joe has an education
Didnt he come last in his class in university?

because party of muh ScIEnCe

We got too cocky dark-maga bros

That's alright, maybe your feet should not be shown

Your reply is total non sequitur. I can't literally even figure out what you meant or what point you could have possibly thought you were making by responding in this way. It's just totally incoherent schizo gibberish. Totally non sequitur

>2022
>still believes the horse medicine narrative

Attached: 3FF471EA-6AFA-49CD-8E95-1D5EFEBAA1A0.jpg (896x771, 54.72K)

What's wrong with making America great again?

Attached: Annotation 2020-08-18 163200.jpg (1555x497, 220.44K)

>checked
Nervous and excited. Vaxxies get sicker than purebloods.

It'd be shittier if he didn't take the real thing. He's more likely to survive

Even in woke commifornia Kamala got 1 % of the vote for the Demoncractic nomination.

>The 79 year old cancer survivor with dementia will be fine because he has a vaccine that doesn’t do anything
What level of science are we on

o..oh no. looks like this Mark Judenson hasn't read up on everyone from actual scientists to fauci himself saying that actually the vaccines are pretty dangerous. what was it? 1 in 5k vaccinations cause serious adverse effects?

Sorry, I'm retarded

The "haha anti vaxxers drink horse cum!" meme is so fucking overused and not even true. I didn't take ivermectin because I've been wanting Covid to kill me already but that's such an annoying insult at this point.

this reads like a bot/parody account.

i HaVe aN eDuCaTiOn tOo. iHaVe a PhD in GeNdEr StuDiEs.

Wow, that random tweet by that random nobody that you just happened to randomly stumble upon is so provocative. Still not using tw*tter, faggot.

"WE AREN'T BRAINWASHED IS YOU!"
>Ukraine flag over his face
"YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE STUPID!"
>He's vaxxed against the virus he caught, he'll be fine!
"HE HAS AN EDUCATION!!"
>Joe doesn't even know his address

Attached: 8bitgiggles.gif (248x255, 140.36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6NINLYfPxnU

Your mom's a non squirter. Fucking dried up old bag

>an (((education)))
imagine paying to be extra++ propagandized and then flexing about it

Attached: zkvz1978irb91.png (720x787, 922.16K)

Your reply is total non sequitur. I can't literally even figure out what you meant or what point you could have possibly thought you were making by responding in this way. It's just totally incoherent schizo gibberish. Totally non sequitur

Im not a magat hick philosemite, I am educated and a pureblood. Ivermectin is currently part of a study for its effectiveness for covfefe-22. Im right cuz im a school boy durrrr, why is the left like this. T. Honors graduate with 143 IQ. Most of these so called smarty leftoids couldnt explain what a protein is. I hope Joes prognosis is poor and he succumbs of old age just so these cunts can experience a cognitive migraine.

It's antisemitic.

>I've been wanting Covid to kill me already
take the mRNA injection and all boosters then. at least twice as likely to die from covid in that case.

I don’t think most people that push that shit believe it so who knows