People were laughing when I told them that I'm buying large bags of cheap shelf stable foods online to survive...

People were laughing when I told them that I'm buying large bags of cheap shelf stable foods online to survive communism. Now the prices have trippled. Who's laughing now? I will be the one enjoying food this winter.

Attached: IMG_20220721_161800_1.jpg (2160x2160, 916.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People were laughing when I told them that I’m cumming in my own hand and eating it. Now the sperm count has tripled. Who’s laughing now? I will be the one enjoying cum this winter.

People were laughing at soup polish user, who's laughing now ?

>to survive communism
lol u will not

How long did you soak them?

Ayyy soup user strikes again so fasolowa soup for now

I'm the same person.

0 minutes.
Soaking is a myth. A mumbo jumbo mexican belief. Go figure.

Attached: IMG_20220721_162616_1.jpg (2068x2757, 693.53K)

I bought too much food. It's summer with beans and buckwheat.

Attached: IMG_20220721_162824_1.jpg (3584x2016, 1.26M)

>Soaking is a myth
You won't need communism to die. You gonna fart yourself to death.

this winter you will only eat basedbeans

I bought today 2 more kilograms of buckwheat

Planning to subvert pigeons or something?

I bought 6 cans of tuna and 1.5 kg of spagetti pasta, happend to be on sale 20% cheaper

Kidney beans dont need soaking. The mixed color ones need soaking, but taste a lot better than kidney ones.

Attached: 01_b.jpg (540x375, 173.96K)

I have a secret weapon.
Cumin. It disables beans. No farts after!

Attached: Z(167).jpg (473x645, 87.89K)

Roasted (brown)?

Yes, Brown. why?

>No farts after!
Be careful. Maybe they're just building up inside.

cumin your mother's mouth

Attached: 1652162709463.png (1000x563, 482.64K)

The raw, dried one has more vitamins but tastes worse.

Eating kidney/red beans everyday causes colon perforations user. Kidney bean are the worst kind of beans, they are the nigger of beans.

Soaking is absolutely not a myth. enjoy your hard ass beans

I haven't seen sacks like those in a long time. What are they made of? Polypropylene?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumin

That pot is missing at least 2kg of ground beef.

Attached: 1657813314191.jpg (1360x3024, 703.19K)

that's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. How come some people can't handle farts? What's the explanation behind this?

>cumin in your mouth
Sounds pretty gay desu

Probably. These are regular construction/farming bags you can buy everywhere.

Hello Soupmaster, I hope you are doing fine.

Yeah I'm pretty sure HP Lovecraft died from the poorfag beans diet.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (468x354, 3.4M)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumin in ur mother's mouth

Attached: 7F0288AF-AB5B-4CBC-AFF7-EA768E4BC0CD.png (543x483, 530.06K)

I'd rather die than eat beans

Lmao these threads are awesome XD

so thats how you summon cthulhu

>I told them that I'm buying large bags of cheap shelf stable foods online to survive communism
Neo liberalism you mean. Witnessing an actual destruction of it. You were smart, it's a satanic ideology after all.

I know that you wouldn't understand why it is, but shoot, ask. I don't usually post here frequently, but it's a question what I don't know, but what I do know. And how ALWAYS right I am, for fucking decades. If you're a Pole, you're one of the smarter posters on this board, judging that you always portray these baits. You were always acting as if you were in the know. Gratz. You deserve it. Btw, shed in mountains awaits the awakened.

This post should mostly include Americans, as you still have a choice, Europeans do not, they're a retarded cattle, you think your country is totalitarian, Europe is much much worse. A literal North Korean type of propaganda in order to keep the country safe and people on the side of it. But in this case of Europe on the side of a doom and gloom. It'd be cringe if it wasn't sad as fuck.

God's speed user. You were among the smarter ones on this dumb fuck board. And, just so you know, I know these things, you weren't even aware that you followed the right path you self, you were merely guided by God. Basically what you are is a prophet. Rare these days. Kingdom of God awaits you for you sacrifice.

They have Irritable bowel syndrome and can't have sex after drinking beer.

We're coming for thos beans

Attached: eijVeU2I.png (324x512, 132.96K)

can confirm that the jew, infact, fears the home soup cooker

i missed your posts. welcome home

I think so. Because I had weeks when I've only eaten beans, buckwheat, etc. and I should've shat and farted myself to death if these faggots were right. They probably have some disorder/disease. I know people who can't eat random types of food like milk, fruit, etc. due to various types of intolerance.

We have a meme here in Romania that you can't drink milk and cola/coffee at the same time because you shit yourself.

We filled our freezer with severl hundred pounds of chicken we raised and processed, we have over 50 egg laying chickens. We make a little money after selling eggs and buying feed but have unlimited eggs which also supplement our dogs food. We also raise sheep and should lamb at least 40 lambs this year. Several years worth of hardwood split and stacked for heat this winter. Also should take at least two whitetail deer off our land this fall and winter.

Im a black and garbanzo bean guy myself.

man is going for the walking gas chamber diet

Lmao
I literally have 1 ton of beans in my basement
I will NEVER STARVE

Clean your kitchen ffs. I know the stove is clean but the kitchen itself never gets cleaner

if you want to take the poorfag approach can't you just add some bones or low quality meat, even canned shit like spam? it's disgusting but when added to food the taste isn't that bad

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-093918_Brave.jpg (1080x2400, 722.39K)

Hadn't seen this patch for a while. Are you, fags, still sitting there on the same tor board, all five of you?

I don't like beans

Just cook longer problem solved lmao typical english teacher room temperature iq

Mixing strong acids (coke) with bases (milk) will cause the milk to clump up inside of you. It should make you shit yourself.

>not taking bean advice from beaners

ngmi

And it is a sacrifice, I don't doubt you'll question it. You're a prophet and a God's savior. Btw I know all of your posts here, every single one, no matter the picture. You'll be saved. Needless to say, stock the fuck more. You deserve this, alone.

I've never been so poor I had to resort to red kidney beans so I never knew this. Thanks, user!

>kitchen
>Clean
Go back to VK, momma's boy. Kitchens could be clean only in TV shows.

Last year my basement got flodded. Look out.

We're still laughing..back to work wagies

Attached: 12771050-6965171-image-a-38_1556310606583.jpg (634x453, 46.1K)

Iam gonna shoot you, scalp you and then cook you with your beanz, Oskar.

Attached: gat and knoife.jpg (800x534, 93.85K)

Isn't IBS mostly genetic and not eating glu'en and beenz for an average person has no benefits whatsoever?
Legumes in general are an amazing source of cheap protein! The farts are the problem, but if you are a poorfag, they probably are a secondary problem.

Interesting, I can imagine some people hurrying up to cook thos beans and not boiling them for more than the required 10-30 mins.
But that's similar to potatoes:
>That's because raw potatoes contain a toxic compound called solanine, which could make you very sick. Most potatoes don't have enough solanine to kill a human, but green potatoes or any that are starting to sprout have high solanine content, which can cause symptoms including stomach pain, headache, and paralysis.
>eating some types of food makes you poor
this is arbitrary cultural retardation. In your country pizza and pasta are served in restaurants but in Italy they were poorfag peasant dishes. And stuff like musli used to be eaten by peasants living in abject poverty in Europe.

I guess so. Any normal meat is better than beans. There won't be any mentionable amount of protein coming from bones though.

A little water on my beans won’t hurt

this

Yes
That's why you soak them in water and cook them in boiling water. Cooking them in a slow cooker at less 100°C is a recipe for blasting out of both ends

doesn't your stomach acid already do that? I doubt coke can change the ph that much
plus as far as I know the body regulates the acidity
if you drink lemonade it will produce less stomach acid, etc.

Gonna slow cook a nice chili today

>tell communists he is prepping
>they are laughing
This is not a good sign, bro. They will come for your cans.

You gotta cook beans within a year or they get too hard. Also they require a lot of energy input to cook properly.

IBS is not genetic. It is 100% due to your lifestyle. My friend and his wife both have IBS due to 5-10 years of absolute shit eating. Greasy fast foods, junk food snacks, etc. They have no self control and both are obese or borderline obese.

Nigger get a collector's license and get a real gun for little more then this pre 1885 bullshit.

This goes before saying. What FDA is currently saying is what was known for centuries.

Look at the dirt on that pot and on the table nearby.
Yea you'll be eating like a pig in filth.
Newsflash fatten up polak we be eating meat this winter!

>only 5 cans allowed per prole
just hide those cans in the ground and dig them up when daddy government is doing its monthly Bipolar mood shift and emptying the shelves on purpose again

Have you tried to eat raw red beans? They left you sweety taste after you eat 10 of them. It's crazy lol

>be polack
>get home
>fill a pot with beans and water
>cook it
>mmm the luxurious lyfe

Imagine the tremendous farts.