Chimps chimping out in WDW

>The guest and their family were in line for Mickey’s PhilharMagic when one member realized their phone was left in their ECV, so she exited to retrieve it. On her way back in, the family in matching apparel denied to let her pass back to her family, pushing her back so they could let the line move a bit further along.

>Upon exiting the theater, the red shorts and white shirt family waited at the exit to confront them, with one member of the guest’s family saying “Listen man, we don’t want trouble, we don’t appreciate you guys pushing my younger sister” before it quickly escalated into a shouting match.

>The family who reached out says the first person accosted was the guest who re-entered the line, with her brother engaging as a response. Shortly after, the brawl on camera broke out. The matching apparel family reportedly stole or broke much of what was on their person, including phones, designer clothes, and accessories.

Video: vimeo.com/731938950

Attached: WDW chimp out.jpg (1097x813, 236.8K)

>The matching apparel family reportedly stole or broke much of what was on their person, including phones, designer clothes, and accessories.
LOL

Polite way of saying nig nogs all dressed up up the same.

Not as good as the toon town brawl honestly.

Middle eastern shitskins also hate niggers, I don't blame them.

Isn't wildlife supposed to be kept at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park?

Oh no, tussle at Toon Town was top tier and gave us Captain Chokeout. The hero we don't deserve.

I never knew you could use EBT cards on disney theme parks.

I keep laughing at the women security thinking they can stop this chimp out of 250lb sheboons

Looked like interracial between blacks and S Asians.

>S Asians.
Ricans

Seemed to be too dark for Puerto Ricans?

The Happiest place on Earth

Attached: 165806377552417.jpg (785x847, 80.01K)

Can someone explain to me how they can afford this? It’s like $10,000 for a family of four to go to Disney for a few days. I make six figures and it’s still too expensive for me to take my family if we actually even wanted to go.

Its a wholeeee newww worlddddd …. STAR

Gibs

And then one day, for no reason at all, everyone voted Monseigneur Claude Frollo into power.

Attached: BC47949E-EC1D-426F-8331-7A6FDD7433D8.jpg (369x338, 18.81K)

oh my god who cares

>Happiest
Remember that Walt Disney was a blatant racist. Nothing would make him more happy than sheboons slapping the crap out of each other.

I don't know. I used to have a yearly pass and for 2 people it was like $1k. There are group packages that make it more affordable that include food and everything, but they are pretty expensive still.

GOOD.
Any self-respecting white person doesn't wouldn't support Disney. They can push their woke bullshit and have niggers in their parks fighting and trashing the place. Let it rot.

Kek

I wish we could bring him back, bros.

But not in his park