Would you accept a retired hot cheeto girl if she promised to renounce her sexual past?

Would you accept a retired hot cheeto girl if she promised to renounce her sexual past?
twitter.com/ackeemami/status/1544355385594765312?s=20&t=0_18_2EsMEPy6w0-TbCUhQ

Attached: 8EED123B-68A9-43A8-977C-15FD4FC8903E.jpg (1170x1746, 1.09M)

Most of you probably already have and not know it

...and how is this related to Any Forums?

why do you troll social media looking for ever more obscure "bmwf trends"

how are the cultural and generational behaviors of your women related to Any Forums? Maybe you should kill yourself and find out

Bring back coalfax

this is where you go to bitch about women not having sex with you

>stop noticing the trends happening with the females community in your country goy! There’s nothing out of the ordinary happenin heya!
kys the anons here should be angry

Attached: 12C52FDF-2CDF-4E0D-8ADF-79F199ACE688.jpg (720x1008, 149.55K)

I bet half her "friends", aka the niggers, have graduated to adult length jail sentences, moved on from dealing weed and started selling coke, and her fellow white hoodrats are locked into failed relationships with violent felons. Her fantasy bubble popped and now she wants a white guy.

>to bitch about women not having sex with you
For anyone curious, there is a government effort to “deradicalize” “incels” on Any Forums by removing and discourage any threads and anons that point out / criticize modern female behavior. This faggot is one of those simps hired to do such

Touch the coal, spoil the hole

Exactly. Now she thinks she can just change her clothing, put on a hat and suddenly she didn’t help proliferate the demise of white men, that’s without touching upon her ex nigger lover

I life has improved immensely since I stopped giving a single shit about women.

Attached: 2d_vs_3d.jpg (460x652, 63.95K)

Check the coal fax

>look I changed clothes, that cured my antibiotic resistant syphilis

I miss emo girls.

Attached: original[1].jpg (540x720, 101.8K)

>there is a government effort to “deradicalize” “incels” on Any Forums by removing and discourage any threads and anons that point out / criticize modern female behavior.
Interesting, can I see where did you get that from?

>pov
Out of body experience pov..

she's not Emo, I called that fad "pokemons". Look like a scene girl, but with shitload of colors.

dafuq is a cheeto grill?

Attached: to the right.jpg (391x800, 96.89K)

Attached: F32BC615-CB9A-45D1-B4E9-09A540963C21.jpg (510x370, 29.56K)

>costa rica setting a western trend

Yeah okay mate, watch out for those dinosaurs.

Attached: E3462400-1F9A-4AD5-A2DA-FA68D23E1D6E.png (1080x1080, 67.58K)

Man you are just the ghost that haunts this board aren't you, emostralian?

>tiktok

chinese weapon to destroy the west through leftism. currently working flawlessly.
anything else irrelevant

apparently there's a correlation between girls who snack on cheetos and girls who wear hoop earrings

fpbp but also scary

Poor man’s copy. You can tell it’s modern and staged by the PLUR necklace. Those weren’t really commonplace during that era. That’s a 2010s EDM/festival thing.