The evil you see in others is a reflection of evil in yourself

>The evil you see in others is a reflection of evil in yourself.
Is it?

Attached: glass house.gif (480x274, 1.24M)

Everything is you user.

Attached: yhwh_by_android_jones_d7c1jpv-350t.jpg (233x350, 19.3K)

I suck dick, fuck ass, and get fucked in the ass

Not exactly. Sure, you have the capability of being evil but that doesn't mean you act that way or feel that way.
Other people do act and feel with evil, and the blame for their actions is ultimately with them alone. Not you. It's their fault for not resisting evil.
Anyone who says otherwise is intent on guilt-tripping you into depression/demoralization.

so then I must be the devil and a self-centered and horrible person who doesn't care about others or anything beyond my basic insctinct and primal desires.

its fucking retarded
its a psyop to make you shut the fuck up

are you saying I am a jew?

Why do you keep posting this thread? Jannies do your jobs for once

ill dismantle it just for the sake of argument:
>see a pedo
>get disgusted by pedo
somehow am pedo myself
->fucking retarded

Yes.

Pete?

Don't think that's what it means. It's not about pointing out faults in others. It's about feeling offended by others. The fact that people don't get this difference is the reason when you talk about forgiving your enemy in the context of Christianity 99% of people get stuck in a political interpretation when in fact scripture is most likely not about politics but about pure psychology.

Literally don’t care and not my problem.

Attached: BCA18E83-40CF-4AC8-8039-496C474F5882.jpg (256x256, 11.35K)

Because there was zero intellectual discussion last time. Fuck off.

No. I have seen the evil in myself and it's a nature entirely different to the evil I see in the world.

This. Guru shit isn't true just because it sounds deep.

Well, I am Polack, so....

>drinks coffee
>gets high
im a dying bros?

Not necessarily.

Attached: 1642452153818.gif (424x424, 3.33M)

that is impossible, i am not jewish

Attached: 1658407625242207.jpg (1440x1800, 332.69K)

This is often said by people who have never encountered pure and concentrated fucking evil and are usually in complete shock when confronted by it.

Now watch how everyone will ignore this post, and either only read OP, drop one sentence and leave the thread, or reply to a one sentence post with one sentence and then leave. Nothing but fucking brainlets on Any Forums.

nah. this is just bullshit used to prey on whites and their introspective nature. i'm a good man that wants good outcomes and my anger is righteous

>Is it?
No.
This is just a watered down version of that Marxist bullshit thought up by Frantz Fanon
>Niggers are allowed - even encouraged - to commit violence and crime against others. Especially whites
>They're not violent retarded apes - they're merely reflecting the evil and racism of white people
Horse
Shit

its because you are faggot

>evil
metaphysical nonsense
do you imagine garden gnomes, too?

>Evil does not exist
Oh jesus you're one of those...
Yeah, you can fuck off

>this thread again
No, you stupid piece of shit

>mental gymnastics to try to invert the meaning in a really simple message

> i hate fag enablers
> therefore im a pervert

Attached: 1643471386222.jpg (1145x857, 191.36K)

Couldn't have said it better myself

Now think of all those people who spend all day every day on the internet calling people racist and nazis and anti-science...

Attached: awkward.png (574x615, 266.47K)

>intellectual

Attached: 1652471431801.png (658x664, 416.59K)

What?

COPE
I never circumcised a baby and then sucked the blood

Attached: 1649612173697.jpg (734x604, 251.03K)

>everyone serves a greater personal interest
>people will use you to obtain that personal interest
>you are useful to someone only if you accelerate their goals towards a personal interest

Nah, this shit was drilled into me at far too young an age.

The glass house was never about being a mirror

people who live in glass houses should answer the door an' that

Hey OP.
This is a list of ideological warfare memes that were launched at the West by the old Soviet Union.
Just for fun, how many of these have been repeated to you as if they were truth?
>There is no truth, only competing agendas.
>All Western (and especially American) claims to moral superiority over Communism/Fascism/Islam are vitiated by the West’s history of racism and colonialism.
>There are no objective standards by which we may judge one culture to be better than another. >Anyone who claims that there are such standards is an evil oppressor.
>The prosperity of the West is built on ruthless exploitation of the Third World; therefore Westerners actually deserve to be impoverished and miserable.
>Crime is the fault of society, not the individual criminal. Poor criminals are entitled to what they take. >Submitting to criminal predation is more virtuous than resisting it.
>The poor are victims. Criminals are victims. And only victims are virtuous. Therefore only the poor and criminals are virtuous. (Rich people can borrow some virtue by identifying with poor people and criminals.)
>For a virtuous person, violence and war are never justified. It is always better to be a victim than to fight, or even to defend oneself. But ‘oppressed’ people are allowed to use violence anyway; they are merely reflecting the evil of their oppressors.
>When confronted with terror, the only moral course for a Westerner is to apologize for past sins, understand the terrorist’s point of view, and make concessions.

it's just "no u" posting. fake and gay, but retards believe it.

>Nothing but fucking brainlets on Any Forums.
shut up, drone. it's irrelevant because the gripes we have with others are impactful and that is reason for the great divide in the west. you have no point and expose your intent with this post, leftist faggot

In some minor cases maybe, but over all no, not really.

no
there is objective and universal evil regardless of opinion.
People want to be good, that's why they fall for false moral theories and enable evil

>i'm a good man that wants good outcomes and my anger is righteous
That's exactly what all people think of themselves, one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter. Anyway nobody fucking reads what I post, fucking parrots and brainlets.

Attached: orange.jpg (432x398, 57.65K)

I read what you posted.
I just disagree with it.
In fact, I posted the entire Bolshevik playbook - the same tired shit they've been repeating for 100 years.
I notice you're avoiding it like it's radioactive - instead pretending it doesn't exist so you can shit on Any Forums

not an argument

Shut the fuck up shove your relativism up your ass next to your head and fuck off.
Stop spamming this retarded point of view and then get mad when everyone in the thread calls you out. You need to get over it.

Typical Swefag