It is possible to create super soldiers today?

Attached: Ukraine Super soldiers.png (1168x478, 56.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0WOf_mCgI
uk.news.yahoo.com/russian-lawmakers-baselessly-claim-army-051353892.html
yahoo.com/news/russia-says-losing-because-ukraine-104546288.html
wwnews.cryptomatters.net/russia-says-its-losing-because-ukraine-has-experimental-mutant-troops-created-in-secret-biolabs/
thedailybeast.com/russia-says-its-losing-because-ukraine-has-experimental-mutant-troops-created-in-secret-biolabss
youtu.be/ugvQCKrjNUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>source: ukraine
cringe

>Russia says

May want to take another guess as to the source

>Unsourced headlines
>1pbtid
>Memeflaggot

nigger
90% of the "russia says" end up with "according to ukrainian sbu/british mi6/anonymous sources"
so this is hoholfagots whining until proven otherwise
still no sauce indicates that op is indeed a faggot

China legit has them. US top-tier operators may or may not receive certain drug cocktails to help boost cognitive abilities. Plus, go-pills kind of fall into the super soldier category. Anyone that’s ever done meth can attest to that.

when Crysis supersuit?

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0WOf_mCgI

> Today
They did this during world war II, lol.

Heared Russia moved it's troops away from Kiev because they expected an Ukrainian chemical attack and jabbed their troops atropine, side effects of atropine significantly lowered the troops combat abilities.

What else can I say?
All the source are normier tier faggot, that's why I use only the titles

uk.news.yahoo.com/russian-lawmakers-baselessly-claim-army-051353892.html

yahoo.com/news/russia-says-losing-because-ukraine-104546288.html

wwnews.cryptomatters.net/russia-says-its-losing-because-ukraine-has-experimental-mutant-troops-created-in-secret-biolabs/

thedailybeast.com/russia-says-its-losing-because-ukraine-has-experimental-mutant-troops-created-in-secret-biolabss

What caught my attention was one of those articles says that some soldiers died near a nuclear plant in Ukraine and others ran away scared and shocked of something strange they saw

Putin called my house and told me this is true.

It's called clickbait. No bump for this thread which is a shame because besides you being a fucking retard, the question itself is somewhat interesting.

Sure, they still using drugs, pills, vitamins, etc.

But I would like to elaborate even more about this

Of course those sources are clickbait, no one trusts them and they are full of shit

>yahoo.com/news/russia-says-losing-because-ukraine-104546288.html

yeah read the actual article
your idiotism is so tiresome i dont even have the energy to properly insult you
there is talks about performance enhancing drugs, but nowhere it is said that thats the reason they are "losing" the war.
the lawmaker in person does not mention the relation between how the war is going and these drugs.

he does however say that these drugs make the hohols do warcrimes

Yes, but I doubt there is genetic modification involved.

Ukraine has a very low vax rate probably think people without heart issues are super soldiers.

Did it occur to anyone that it might be sarcasm?

Just wait until Russia busts out their secret mech suits.

Nope, intelligence agencies use transhumanist stuff, artifical selection in their bloodlines, bone marrow transplants, stem cells...

Here is proof, rare footage leaked from secret lab deep beneath Azovstal

Attached: 1658405518571.jpg (1080x519, 49.22K)

Sure, just wait for Yahoo News to explain every detail with every Rabbit hole, external sources, interviews and without any sensationalism opinion, maybe Wikipedia will be next

2 more weeks

Thank you Freeman

Attached: 1654667707021.jpg (280x209, 12.09K)

How come all these outlandish claims of what "Russia said" are never backed up with a source to actually prove these things were said?

Attached: Ukrainian lies deboonked.jpg (2160x6153, 1.86M)

Its the plot from Zona Alfa...

youtu.be/ugvQCKrjNUY

By Russian standards, yes. All you have to do is actually feed your soldiers real food, instead of make them stand in line for beet and sawdust soup