Hahahahaha, pussy ass bitches, they blinked. R*ssians truly don't have a single bone in their body

Hahahahaha, pussy ass bitches, they blinked. R*ssians truly don't have a single bone in their body.

Attached: .png (488x432, 197.29K)

forgot to put you memeflag user...

totally unexpected, not like everything was just a show for normies to think putin and the west are not two sides of the same coin

20%-30% of your county is no more lol

Haven't you noticed, there's a choreographed de-escalation going on between Russia and Western powers.

Why should I, I'm not a shitskin unlike you

Ayo Germany? Wanna store your gas here for the winter?

you keeping giving them money despite the fact they just sole land through military force

i dont think you have room to talk

Ukraine user you have to tell me if Laura b is still safe

Attached: 20220720_122925.jpg (589x770, 132.21K)

This is a win for Russia. I know it's hard to understand, just believe me.

If Europe is not spending 100% of their GDP on energy independence from Russia, it is literally retarded.

europe is literally funding the war against ukraine with their gas dollars. way to go white man.

Ruskies are too poor to lose their only source of income. Afterall their country is Europe's gas station.

>Germany is funding Ukraine destruction
based

ah ok so that's why my rubles momentarily dipped. I almost got worried for a moment

Attached: 04v104.jpg (480x351, 73.13K)

I knew Putin had a heart of gold

Sounds like a stock-market pump and dump to me. Short EU industry, cut off gas, buy up cheap stocks, turn on gas.

>this is how the polenigger justifies himself incessantly sucking Uncle Sam's cock
who are you trying to fool?

>Russia resumes to receive billions from Europeans, who send their very best thoughts and prayers to Ukraine
There is truly nothing a cockhole can't fashion into a peremoga.

checked and based Europe's toilet cleaner

>Russians are bluffing
Wow. No shit.
They legitimately CANT not send gas because at some point their tanks will be full and you cant just turn off gas wells that easily. They just want to blackmail and our previous governments have made that very easy.
Will still be expensive though.

Germany and Russia just cut a deal retard. Guess who wasn't part of it (hint: (you)).

Attached: 1585219206676.jpg (400x397, 63.97K)

kill yourself shit japan

I'm waiting for Russia to turn off the gas during fall/winter and troll the EU by telling them to pay up or fuck off.

user, he already has put his meme flag...

You know they're not giving Germany gas out of the kindness of their hearts? The money Germany is paying is helping to fund your destruction lol and I couldn't give a shit either way I'm so fucking sick of you Ukrainian cunts.

Attached: 1655499633746.jpg (124x125, 3.03K)

Do you retards think Nordstream 1 is the only gas pipeline connecting Russia to Europe?
Are you all really this fucking stoopid?

Attached: wat.jpg (600x512, 30.07K)

>hahahaha look at these stupid russians getting money which they use to stretch my countrys asshole
I knew piggies were stupid but I mean cmon

>germany pussies out
>lol kek russia weak

wtf?
And hear me out on this one.
Now Russia gave back the gas, so Germany stopped preparing for a cold winter, right?
Now just turn off the gas when winter is right around the corner.
Had they not put the gas back now, Germany would have been able to prepare a lot better.
Now they, probably falsely, believe it's safe again.
Nope.