Nz/pol/ aka NZG

Sandniggers on ice edition
>nzherald.co.nz/nz/crime/operation-maddale-farshad-esfehani-bahadori-to-serve-consecutive-terms-for-fatal-crash-meth-supply/LYPTUMCFFFPNNIXSXX6HMFEPUE/

Attached: 1657799996660.png (681x370, 291.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nz.jora.com/job/Deep-Sea-Fishing-Crew-d878ce47233e780b6f3e051b348cd33e?utm_campaign=joraNZ&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=joraNZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You deserve a bump for having great comedians.

Attached: Big_Breakfast_1200x1200.jpg (648x442, 48.99K)

Bump

r8 my fit

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-183234_Gallery.jpg (1768x2208, 1.33M)

Are you fat or bloatmaxxing

you look like a larping skitzo faggot who was banned from owning a fire arm

Attached: p fry samurai.jpg (350x535, 34K)

not fat just wearing thick clothes cause its cold.
cops took my firearms license for being a rapist yeah, said they might give it back if i snitch on the next tarrant before it happens though

neckbeardcore 10/10

faggot out of nigger. manlet.

Nonsense you don't look fat at all. Very average by American standards.

im short but have still fucked more chicks than you and am stronger than you

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-185257_Gallery.jpg (1768x2208, 943.03K)

Any of you worked for sealord as a deap ocean deckhand? nz.jora.com/job/Deep-Sea-Fishing-Crew-d878ce47233e780b6f3e051b348cd33e?utm_campaign=joraNZ&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=joraNZ

How much nzd could you walk away with after a trip?

get very excited when thinking of fucking yourself don't you?

Cardboard fucking bread tags
I have to put up with an infuriating useless fucking product because niggers litter everywhere. How many tonnes of bread is going to go to the landfill stale because of useless fucking cardboard fucking bread tags (I lost half a loaf to them already)
Fuck the cunt that made this happen, fucking evil piece of shit.

Just use a bulldog clip.

>Just use a bulldog clip.
Just use a bulldog clip.
Just use a bulldog clip.
How about I just use your intestines cunt.
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU IN FUCKING HELL

DIE FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evening lads. No jimmies now, only dreams

Attached: 1658359059804240m.jpg (1024x1023, 133.65K)

i have its shit and depressing you work twice as hard for half the money a parking warden makes. fine if you are a masochist or so useless you cant get anything better

Really? I thought you'd get paid good money for being away for so long. How much did you walk away with after your first trip? I was really hoping to get I to a fishing crew and earn money.

>Sunday roast?
>Why don't you just eat palm kernal and crickets out of a fucking trough!

1.2k a fortnight salary that was doing 18 days on 18 off 84 hours a week

Lol like we would get to eat that. Palm kernel and crickets would go to the cows so the prime milk protein can get stripped out and sold to China. We get the milk permeate and huttons sizzlers

>Lol like we would get to eat that.
Don't you get it cunt? Piece by piece, little by little they are lowering our quality of life.
We will be eating like factory farmed livestock sooner than you think.

i worked as factory hand on one like 10 years ago was 53000 ish plus catch bonus was good but working in Australia doing entry level mining shit pays better the good thing was you worked even time roster 6 weeks on 6 off

That's fucking dog shit. I'm a bit disappointed now. I was expecting atleast 1500 a week after tax or someshit. Were you just a deckhand?

Good evening lads, Nelson bro here, bloody cracker day it was. Pretty cold in the morn but once the sun was out she was a stunner. Remember to ignore demoralisation niggers and grow into somebody your family will be proud of

Attached: 1632708283026.png (624x613, 305.73K)

I obviously get it you dense fuck, I'm saying we would get fed lesser food than actual livestock because that's more profitable. Jesus christ man move to Australia and increase the IQ of both countries

True. I really want to try out fishing, but if it pays shit like said, I won't even bother. Better off joining the navy if I want to work on the ocean.

>actual livestock
WE"RE THE ACTUAL FUCKING LIVESTOCK YO)U DUMB CUNT
THERE WON"T BE CATTLE/LAMB/PIG FARMS WITH WHAT THEY HAVE IN PLAN.

yeah deckhand

That's what I was hoping to do. Maybe they earn more in Australia?