Trannies make First Ave cancel Chappelle

This shit makes doves cry, anons.

Attached: 295117880_10159703292681346_6241287244410863619_n.jpg (960x960, 107.83K)

GOOD

I agree with trannies on this one
Fuck this nigger

Niggers and trannies seething.

Hopefully Dave realizes that catering to mentally ill faggors isn't worth it. Even if his comedy specials that address the troon problems he still simps for those retards.

bend the knee, bigot

Attached: 1656581274206.jpg (840x705, 193.41K)

Trathe trans movement has routinely proven itself to be a legitimate political force. Despite being 0.6% of the population they absolutely dominate everything. It's no wonder pol incels are so mad all the time.

Attached: 952.jpg (866x1024, 256.92K)

good fuck that skinny ass nigger

>We want to promote art
>But not art that offends anybody
>Ok, that art can offend people, but not people chosen by our political masters
Liberals, everyone.

I hate niggers so much, it's unreal. I hope this nigger gets UTTERLY, UTTERLY, UTTERLY FUCKING canceled. I hope every single fucking cent that he made during his jewnigger career gets taken from him by the globohomos and he ends up living under a bridge doing fentanyl and gets killed when resisting arrest and I hope everyone who reports on his death gets banned from social media and dies too.

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK THE GLOBOHOMO

WHITE POWER

What would our buddy George Floyd think of this, bros?

Attached: Evmi9nhXIAArQ7l.png (315x375, 51.01K)

Women had generations of feminism fighting for rights and power. Trannies show up and basically get everything they want within a decade. Men are just superior creatures.

Hail hail

STOP
FUCKING
APOLOGIZING

cancel trannies

>trannies cancel nigger
Who literally gives a fuck?

> McClellan ended his 32-year stint at First Avenue in 2005,[18] and began to focus on local music non-profit, the Diverse Emerging Music Organization (or DEMO).[19] After McClellan's departure as general manager, (((Jack Meyers))) was appointed to the position and continued until 2009, when ((((Nathan Kranz)))) took over.[20] ((((Dayna Frank)))) took over for her father the same year.
> (((Frank))) was born in Golden Valley, Minnesota in May 1979. She grew up attending Temple Israel in Uptown Minneapolis.

George worked as bouncer at the same club Chauvin worked at at the same time. I used to bounce in Minneapolis and I bet they knew each other. Those clubs are so small it would be impossible not to

would be funny if trannies and troons would decide what u can say until the end of humanity
> F I L T E R E D

What do trannies have against Chappelle?

Take note, Blackies. You are below trannies on the social justice totem pole. Bow to your MASTERS!!!

Attached: 1493246214271.png (1800x1100, 28.46K)

I hate to say it but yeah, the troons are right. Fuck Dave Chappell, he's a pampered bitch who shits on others in a desperate attempt to stay relevant despite the fact that he stopped being funny a long time ago.
"Oh I hate white pepu and I dun want to! I'm da viktim!"
-Dave Nigpell

so maybe after all trooning out is de wey... cant u just troon out withou getting your dick cut off and just inpragnate a bunch of dykes?

You just need to say you are trans to get access to power to enslave and crush black people.

People like you are so retarded, all you dumb faggots see is skin color and completely ignore how much redpilling this man has done

But no, MUH NIGGERS

Chappell isn’t cancelablle because he makes fun of everyone and they tried to go woke on him early on and he survived

>Niggers and trannies seething.
CHECKED and first and second post pilled

Attached: 1617950705862.jpg (320x400, 22.5K)