I love white people so much

>responsible for everything cool in the world
>all of the best music composers are white
>all of the best artists are white
>all of best writers are white
>all of the best engineers are white (+ some aryan east asians)
>all of the most noble leaders are white
>all of the deadliest soldiers are white
>all of the most altruistic/empathetic people are white
>the smartest person in the world (chris langan) is white
>the least neurotic people in the world are white
>the most highly motivated people in the world are white
>the funniest online shitposters are white
>the most attractive people in the world are white
When did your ethnic consciousness come online, Any Forums?

Attached: 783486587903465.jpg (1280x720, 59.86K)

You think white people are 'nice' and 'caring' for genociding my people and putting them in chains?

I can't wait for a black guy to stoke you.

haha you're not white that's hilarious, god hates you, i hope you die, non whites smell like shit looooooooooooooooooook

If white people so good then why they are diying?

>>all of the best music composers are white
Playboi Carti isn’t white dumbfuck

Yes, you should be thankful. The only reason blacks are allowed to exist is because of white generosity. There is no argument against this. If it was any non-white empire, you would have been absorbed or exterminated. Who cares they weren’t nice about it, you owe them your entire existence.

homosexuality is a white man's disease

wh*Te subhumans give us ONE reason why shouldn't we kill every single one of you and drag your dead bodies across the streets of europe and america.
Jews and Asians are smart and wealthy people, Jews created the modern civilization. Also Asians and Indians dominate the science. so we don't need you to progress further in civilization
BLACKS are strong and athletic race also they created the world civilization (Egyptians).
What do wh*Te subhumans have ? absolutely nothing. There is literally no reason to not steamroll in your cities and destroy your countries and genocide you. You're useless
>b-but we civilized you all!
Civilizations like xin dynasty and Egyptians have existed long before wh*tes, who appropriated from their knowledge and claimed it as their own.
>b-but you wouldn't wipe us out, we would wipe you out!
LOL.
white population: 500 million
Non-white population: 7.5 billion
Your fate is under hands of the non-whites. And we don't see the reason why we shouldn't genocide your useless race. Come on, justify why should your race exist in earth. Give us reason on why should we let you live. I'll wait

Attached: 1517930486095.jpg (480x360, 26.85K)

N

>>You think white people are 'nice' and 'caring' for genociding my people and putting them in chains?
i mean
some one had to pick up cotton

Unfortunately white people also perpetuate the neogender special snowflake mental illness culture. However the good has outweighed the bad.

I

Are you new here or something? All of that is due to jewish subversion.

Why are we collectively committing suicide?

All stolen shit.

Here's your actual white culture before med Christians arrived to civilize you.

"They are the filthiest of God's creatures. They do not clean themselves after urinating or defecating, nor do they wash after having sex. They do not wash their hands after meals. They are like wandering asses."

ibn Fadlan encountering Nords in 10th century AD

And the weak whites that contribute nothing to society perpetuate the Jewish shit like the sheep they are.

Easy to say when whites the majority, and don’t refer to the Asians. They’re good at sticky printer buttons

blah blah blah blah... Niggers haven't accomplished shit in the entire recorded history of man.

DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!

White (English) people are highly altruistic, making them a prime target for jewish subversives. You'll notice that Koreans, Japanese, or Chinese, despite being high IQ, would never open their homes to hordes of brown people the way whites would. That's because they're more collectivistic and less altruistic/empathetic/generous.

violent nigger continues to destroy, never creating. ONLY destroying.

come on man. niggers can't even make a wheel yet alone a car

Jews enslaved you, whites just bought the propaganda. As usual

>nig-

Attached: 1505758592063.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

>You think white people are 'nice' and 'caring' for genociding my people and putting them in chains?
It was a mercy you don't deserve.

anyone know about the charges/jailtime for said nigger?

N
I

Ce bait.

i'm sorry i hurt your feelings. it must be hard. one day niggers might be able to make a wheel. ... just kidding

Transgender individuals made up 0.53% (95% confidence interval=0.46, 0.61) of the population and were more likely to be non-White (40.0% vs 27.3%) and below the poverty line (26.0% vs 15.5%); as likely to be married (50.5% vs 47.7%), living in a rural area (28.7% vs 22.6%), and employed (54.3% vs 57.7%); and less likely to attend college (35.6% vs 56.6%) compared with nontransgender individuals.

holy fuck based

if there was a superior race...

shitty bait, also protip its your fellow African brotha who enslaved your sorry ass, ''white'' people (see; Jews who owned the ships mainly manned by Portugueses sailors) only brought you from the coast slave markets then ferried you over the seas.

Dumb nigger like you don't even know many African states straight up considered owning slaves a civil right until the '90, and still have a slave black market.

Whites aren't the only slavers you stupid ape

“Muh Jews did it”

Non-whites control you, your country and all your family. Keep crying on an anime board kid