IMPORTANT: China looks to genuinely be collapsing

ndtv.com/world-news/video-shows-tanks-protecting-crisis-hit-banks-in-china-internet-says-history-repeats-itself-3175812

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNUP4Dcslyc

There is currently banking crisis in china. Many banks cannot give money back, and many people paying mortgages realized they would never be able to live in the space they were paying for so they stopped paying. Both happening as of now is leading to a potential disaster. There are currently fucking tanks protecting the banks now, it's that serious that the banksters are potentially gonna get dragged out for execution by the enraged citizens.

I really don't think the CCP even realizes the storm that's coming. I personally don't really hate China like so many do, I don't view it as a threat to the West, as I see Jews as being the biggest threats, but this still needs to be pointed out because the ramifications of China going through an actual collapse will be huge to our economy.

I personally am very surprised that not a lot of threads are being made about this ongoing development in China. This is a huge fucking happening. Sri Lanka may be the start.

Attached: Tanks in china.jpg (515x756, 113.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/385328372/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's a complete media blackout about that and the Netherlands here
can't find any info on it at all

Attached: 1658363097821.jpg (702x805, 102.55K)

china isn't collapsing. stop coping
i know you want it to be true to make our own shitty state more palatable, but if our lifetimes have shown anything it's that the chinee are basically competent, unlike our own trannies

is it really? Fucking finally, been praying for CCP downfall for years. If only tiantiamen square revolt was successful.

>two more weeks

Its a good idea; why doesn't america BTFO nigger rioters with Tanks?
If Summer of Love 2 happened and BLM got obliterated by Tanks you know it would be kino. You faggots are just jealous that America isn't allowed to be that based.

My girlfriend is chinese

> (OP)
>china isn't collapsing. stop coping
>i know you want it to be true to make our own shitty state more palatable, but if our lifetimes have shown anything it's that the chinee are basically competent, unlike our own trannies
holy fuck kill yourself you dog eater. Dont forget to eat your bowl of factory produced plastic rice.

Attached: fafaf.png (1600x900, 251.81K)

Disgusting

I simply don't trust anything I hear about or from China

I made a thread about this weeks ago and everyone was calling me a retard

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/385328372/

They have the army out to stop protestors from doing a bank run.

it happening nothing . china people are slaves like the germans . leaders can all doing .

i refuse to believe anyone is this fucking dumb
hope you get drafted into the war with china retard

>Bank runs
>Real estate collapsing
>Foreign manufacturers shifting to shithole India
>Forced COVID lockdowns
>Economic collapse
>Population collapse
>Unsustainable amount of debt
>Mortgage crisis
>Massive flooding
>Three Gorges Dam deformed
>Mass cover-ups of human rights violations
>Internment camps - Xingiang genocide
>Regime collapse according to China experts Gordon Chang and Peter Zeihan

The West will win without firing a single bullet. We have too many reliable and powerful allies such as Germany, France, and Japan.
What do they have? Pakistan and North Korea? LMAO

We are the beacon of liberal democracy, and we will continue to liberate oppressed people from their brutal regimes. They will never be a threat to us. We can just sit back and watch them implode. You are witnessing the next century of humiliation.

The West is winning.

They are competent... True... But they are not without their own fault.

Honestly, I think if it weren't for China being so eager to crack down on anyone who talks shit about the government, it probably would've collapsed earlier. It only held on this long because it was doing good economically, nobody had to worry about shit.

Now people's life savings are gone, there are also lockdowns happening all across China. It sounds like shit is going to hell.

I mean, I might be wrong. But then again, who could've predicted that just recently Sri Lanka would go through a political upheaval? I'm not saying the collapse is gonna happen today or tomorrow, I'm just saying, it's like when you see a Dam that has holes all throughout it and it's leaking water, and looks to be breaking. It may not break instantly, but at some point, it's gonna give. And China right now is that dam with holes all over it.

Yeah, I wish it were easier to get info about what's happening in China, but the Government makes sure to censor as much as it can. It says a lot that we're still getting bleak info out from there though. It's not looking too good. Not sure about the Netherlands, but from what I understand, it's also fucked over there as well.

>Tfw we're completely tied to the stability of Chinks due to everything being produced over there along with our raw material production.

If they descend into a civil war, things are going to get really fucking difficult over here.
US especially is going to be in deep shit as they won't be able to export their dollars to China.
Inflation would go apeshit.

Attached: 1647788483677.jpg (400x300, 32.29K)

No. This sort of shit genuinely happens all the time in china.

>sweating amerimutt predicts chinese collapse for the 9 millionth time
give it a rest already and focus on fixing our own shithole

yeah chingchong i remember when the videos of people dropping dead in the street from covid came out, you slant eyed shifty gook fucks managed to play the world once with this "leaked video" its not happening again

IIRC, isn't the West switching to India for cheap production? Not sure how that's going, but I do understand that lot of shit the West gets, it's still produced mostly in China. That's why I'm surprised people on Any Forums aren't more alarmed about what's going on in China. We'll all be in pretty deep shit if China collapses or goes into Civil War.

You're definitely not gonna make it bro.

this is probably all bullshit but that said just in case i should probably order a bunch of designer drugs from my favorite supplier along with a shitload of fake rolexes knockoff gucci shit a container of jordans and one of fake weaponlights / red dots / scopes, because that treasure trove of profit might be drying up.

SAD!

Democracy has always failed. Always. But communism has always faileder. Alwayser.

This, regardless how much everyone talks about “shifting” manufacturing to other countries there is a long way to go and China has us by the balls, I’m honestly shocked they haven’t made the chess move to destroy the dollar as reserve currency and become the new world power by now.

dude there's no way. Israel will save us.

> ching chong ping pong
at least the chinese govt pretends to care about chinks

Attached: 1658157137627845m.jpg (1024x576, 80.06K)

Oh no I won't get my happy meal toys!!

if its not bullshit ill survive but ill be extremely pissed off i cant pull my rolex submariner / daytona scam on greedy boomers & jews
(basically pretend to be retard who doesnt know those watches sell for multiple times MSRP, retard inherited it or whatever, they fuck me over by giving me cash for a little under MSRP "because its used" then i vanish into the sunset with the 9-16k in cash / traded guns /vehicles minus my initial 600-900 investment)
i will also be bummed that my supply of mdma analogue is gone

Lucky bastard…

China is really alright. They really can’t be faulted for wanting to compete against us and improve themselves. Unfortunately our collapse is their collapse, but Americans are too fat and dumb to know they are dead.

Yes West moved a lot of stuff to Latin America and India, but the problem is that Latin America is unstable as shit and turning into commies.
India isn't able to match the manufacturing power of the Chinks. They don't have the commodity production nor the infrastructure.
The benefit of the Chink government is that they're in total control. No one has any say about worker safety or exploitation.
Where as India is at least open to Western camera crews.

I'd say that if you really need something then get it now to be on the safe side.
Might not be possible a year from now.

Pic related.
China has the rest of the world by the balls.
They're supplying your and our drugs by almost equal amounts to the US ones.
They also produce a lot of raw materials.
Chinks going down would cripple the fuck out of us and cause a supply chain problems infinitely worse than what we saw during corona.

Attached: f8a10d1f4e92228fc11ea96743f030a8.png (630x443, 48.58K)