Are you Vatniks insane or just dumb?

You want to expand the war when you can't even advance on the Eastern Front?

Your pathetic military does not impress.

Attached: charlie_magne_radiating_queen_energy_hazbin_hotel__by_cneko_chan_de5qy62-pre.jpg (1032x774, 178.74K)

who cares lmao

Post more Charlie

Russia should have just instigated an insurrection in the US.
It plays to Putin's glowcyкa experience better.

I still can't believe Russia wants to double-down instead of scale back its ambitions to the Donbas.

Attached: Demon Charlie Big Grin.png (1000x707, 780.82K)

Putin is no soldier, that's for sure. Anyone with even a basic grasp of military history can tell invading a massive nation with Lend-Lease behind it isn't really a good idea.

Attached: Charlie Demon Form Sweater Look.jpg (1200x896, 198.69K)

screencaping this thread because it will age BADLY.

Attached: LaughingPutin..gif (347x244, 3.74M)

Insane, but Russia has destroyed the Ukraine army nothing can stop them aside from a direct intervention using nuclear weapons. The propaganda videos are not persuasive in the slightest and reasonable people know it’s over.

No supplies = no invasion, Vatnik. Your military will collapse faster than Napoleon's did in Russian winter.

>Russia has destroyed the Ukrainian army

You mean the one that escaped the twin cities? The new million man army Ukraine is raising?

Ukraine is far from out of men.

Haven't they done that already? Initially the plan was to just take as much land as possible, but now they're only focusing on the Donbass.

They are restricted in what can be provided without triggering a wider war. No planes tanks or long range missiles. Glowies gonna glow though and some ham fisted subterfuge will give the Ukes long range missiles through a third party (Estonia)

He probably thought he has a chance because of how incompetent the US military has been in every third-world country it tries to conquer.

>Your military
I'm noy even russian, my country has no military.

Attached: CRapu.jpg (950x968, 157.48K)

There are plenty of ways to ruin Russian convoys.

IEDS, road nails, landmines, RPGs, portable derailers, Anti-Tank weapons, cut brake lines, cut fuel lines, fucking sand-in-the-gas tank, old-fashioned police-grade tire-shredders.

We Westerners are far too attached to fancy toys, but there are plenty of ways to wreck a soft target like a Russian supply truck or train.

Attached: HTB1bZH_avfsK1RjSszgq6yXzpXaq.jpg (640x640, 51.57K)

rooooska will get BTFO and then surprise......

the chinx will send 1 million troops into ukraine....

oops

China doesn't stick their neck out for anyone.

> 100 MT nuclearbombs go KABOOOM

Attached: fySeFrP.png (550x550, 13.72K)

Not dangerously but spiritually based!

Are you enlisted in the military user?

>Your military will collapse
This has been said for the past 4 months. I'm still eager to see it happen