Why is the UK trying to get people to stop farming?

Why is the UK trying to get people to stop farming?

twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1549704464726200320

Attached: gov.jpg (885x1281, 170.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@thepopcornfarmer/video/6996804151564979461
youtu.be/zV_TNs815sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Before you receive the lump sum payment, you must do all the following:

transfer your agricultural land in England (but you can keep up to 5 hectares) or plant it with trees under a woodland creation scheme
transfer grazing and pannage rights you have on common land in England, where required
give up (surrender) your English BPS entitlements

So basically give up your rights to have animals there and plant a forest where the farm was. Its happening.

I believe canada offers this or similar.
Too bad never quitting.

Going back to a hunting ground for the rich. Poachers to be turned into sóylent

Attached: bing_bong.png (600x132, 11.52K)

We're run by a cabal of insane green psychopaths who want to eliminate meat for moral reasons

more land for low-income housing bruv

Which country will be next?
Dutch farmers are at least protesting their shit.
Canadians I think may be planning the protests.
But this is now a very obvious fucking direction these kikes are taking us in.
Famine is on the menu this winter...who's prepared for it?

lmao the absolute fucking state of europoors. You are begging to be cold and hungry this winter

What is the official justification for such an insane policy?

>eliminate meat for moral reasons
please don't tell me you actually belief this shit.

Isn't this the same kind of bullshit that happened where farmers got bribed to stop farming and destroy their crops in the USA? Its fucking despicable.

not to stop farming permanently but yes, they get paid to destroy their crops, the other option is the government shows up and destroys them for you.

Haven't you goys being paying attention to what is happening in the Netherlands?
They are preparing a famine.

It's not about farming or crops, it's about taking the land to give to the immigrants in hopes that the world doesn't turn against the UK and America because of their colonial racist past. Whites are the minority and the whites can't breed, so the next best thing is to hope they get their home countries on the west's side to finally defeat Iran and Russia as they continue to threaten the world with nukes.

tiktok.com/@thepopcornfarmer/video/6996804151564979461
sorry it's a tik tok

it's partially true, but it's more about eliminating indepedence and creating more dependencies. And no better one than the food supply. As it's difficult to grow anything if your entire country is old Kowloon.

No, this is a land grab by the state. No one is going to fill their farmland with trees. That shit would eat up their 100k pound retirement payment from the state.

what does this accomplish, is it really for the squirrels

One of the dutch bros details how it's not about crops, but seizing the land that has been passed down since times like the 13th century. They want to get rid of legacy land owning. youtu.be/zV_TNs815sM

It's about their power and control, it has nothing to do with morality.

They need you hungry and desperate they learned in the 60s-70s that people who aren't desperate do not fight wars

Attached: clwnwrld.png (1000x735, 710.42K)

UK is and always will be run by evil-doers

The Dutch general needs help. Nobody is truly talking about their fight neither.
I wish some fuckers did cause if they lose then Nobody is going to win this. Europe will starve and this same shit they will try to pull here.

and you vill be happy.

The problem is when we get desperate this time its the civil servants and politicians that are going bye bye.

They're trying to stop farming everywhere but only the stupid fall for it.

The thing is that, except for the Dutch the farmers aren't doing shit

The official justification is that they're Satanic pedophiles and they want to cause a famine

I assume that the lump sum probably comes with a lot of strings attached and taxes too. Globohomo hates farmers and even in this attempt to appease them, I 100% trust that they still have nefarious means to it.