/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3436

Prev:▶Day: 148 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly19

▶Latest
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: FUBsOwMWYAAsKXf.jpg (2048x1536, 652.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/mmtsap.mp4
files.catbox.moe/2l5rkx.mp4
files.catbox.moe/kctkev.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEME OF THE THREAD
>THEME OF THE THREAD
THEME OF THE THREAD
>THEME OF THE THREAD
THEME OF THE THREAD
>THEME OF THE THREAD
THEME OF THE THREAD

Kherson bridge

Attached: 23636806-A614-4012-8006-87C7BBEB6B59.jpg (1024x662, 136.41K)

Pretty catchy, not Ukraine though

Kit saved from snek island that lived there under russian occupation for months

Attached: koti-ATO-ZSU-kitty-armad-forces-25-e1658311264801-777x437.jpg (777x437, 69.69K)

Looks like it won't be able to support any heavy Russian armour, the Ukies will probably keep hammering it for good measure. I have high hopes for this upcoming southern offensive desu.

Attached: 1657664606155.jpg (1024x789, 80.75K)

how many russian corpses did it eat lmao

very hot night here
had a great time at the beach
I hate russians

Attached: Polish_and_Czech_tanks.jpg (1280x853, 184.07K)

so, anyone taking bets on when the new Chechen wars are going to kick off?

b-but SAINT HIMARS is this magical Godzilla-like weapon that was going to be the Terror Of Orcs...how come it can't even destroy a bridge? What is going on guys?! Are the Saint-Saviors of GOD AMERICA fake after all???

that was just 1 strike

hot how?
yesterday I was dying since AC broke in our office in the hottest days this summer

Attached: 500_F_252878189_IwicuhnKuZrEPyuK0eIE0M0Yzydqsgv1.jpg (334x500, 64.43K)

So what other territory you got back? Off all the counter-offensives you must have something to show no?

>very hot night here
Here its pretty chill last week or two (conditioner turned off completely)

Looks healthy, so none

I doubt they have any men left, I wonder what they're up to these days anyway

Attached: 1658090135988882.png (763x692, 716.1K)

Yeah isn't there like a breakaway region in Chechnya that just declared Jihad against the pro Russian regime?

>So what other territory you got back?
It took 5 months to Russia to lose HALF THE WAR FRONTS to poorest country in Europe.

Attached: 1641810707919.webm (800x537, 323.13K)

Was fairly warm here today aswell 34 C.
I doubt anything will happen in the near future, Kadyrov is ruling that shithole with an ironfist.

what are you talking about shitskin moor?
that bridge is now unusable for tanks and trucks with big load
yanks were bombing one birdge in vietnam for five years, this is a first strike

Attached: istockphoto-917238430-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 104.64K)

it only takes...say a force of 100 motivated men to go around fucking shit up, sabotaging, shooting policemen and such to already kick off a lot more bullshit that ol Poot's kept under the boot. When it goes, the whole rotten structure will fall apart. This time...for real.

You have no reason to complain, it's only one month out of the year at most.

ass is sweating but I've been through worse. a little cooler where I live than the city center and beach

Kek it's so weak that the ruzzians are moving all of thier supply depots and ammo dumps within thier own borders FOR NO REASON AT ALL COMRADE

>Russia strong you got to surren-ACK

10 minutes and nobody is posting. UGH is dead LOL

Attached: CHUG2.png (750x899, 644.27K)

I'm coming from a room with black out curtains and A/C to my relatives place with just the breeze
I want my American luxury back

>implying they can't strike it again
>implying the sun isn't already down and HIMARS' are moving into position under cover of darkness

Attached: 550x378.jpg (550x378, 35.2K)

files.catbox.moe/2l5rkx.mp4

>noooo you can't just roll me down th- ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK

What's there to post about. It's the montenegran guy a bunch of Z larpers talking sports about war.

Who does that tortoise fight for?

We aren't terminally online faggots like yourself.

It's amazing this war, the only war in Human History where the losing side and the side that suffers one setback after the other manages to gain one territory after the other. The Ukrainian Way Of War seems to be just declare their winning.

Don't Europeans place a big emphasis on conserving the environment? For the sake of mother nature, don't use an AC.

>be me
>help my neighbor with stacking firewood
>he gives me some money for the help even though I didn't want any
>look at the money
>donate it to the drones for Ukraine fundraiser
I hate Russians

Attached: 1649529601352.png (652x700, 198.07K)

>suffers one setback after the other manages to gain one territory after the other
So where is Northern and Central front? Why did Russia abandon them? Can you tell me if Russia will retreat from Kherson or not?

I meant to upload this one, kek

files.catbox.moe/kctkev.mp4

Germany was sniffing Moscow air and Leningrad air but we all know what happend to them.

>hot night
>beach
Literally no such thing as a hot night in the coast region

It's not a breakaway region. It's those who refused to become traitors when their nation was genocided in the second invasion into Chechnia. They live in exile and since then did everything they could to fight against the regime.

>stacking firewood
You guys still live in the medieval era lmao. How common is this in Eastern Europe?

Attached: oink.jpg (679x1280, 169.81K)