Thoughts on Southeast Asians?

Thoughts on Southeast Asians?

Attached: 4588E36A-FB2D-4DBC-8A98-9CA949346EA4.jpg (536x530, 128.93K)

great geography

Burn it to death

Dutch really fucked up Indonesia, there should be about 10 more nations here

Attached: map of SEA.png (1498x1130, 3.26M)

Good people.

fun fun fun fun fun fun if you can handle the culture drip and abandoning all western values

Can confirm the Philippines one, am one.

Except my dad isn’t a weird racist expat / sex tourist like some hapas, my dad was in the Navy and met In Japan.

Weird how Hapas got stereotyped here

It was not the Dutch you fuckface
>as always it was kikes doing their depraved shit under someone elses nations flag as always is the case

Never heard of the Dutch East Indies? The Dutch were horrible colonizers

leave us alone

Nothing good here fuck off

Also why are you so mad you’re a fucking Norwegian, you’re not even Dutch you stupid ingrate

weren't {{Portuguese merchants}} fucking around there more than anyone else

Most people travel to Malaysia and Singapore anyways. The better Malays

Singapore is number 1.

I'm a flip hapa as well with kind of an inferiority complex which is why I'm here.

A lot of Flip Hapa women seem very beautiful to me, I like their strong jawlines

That’s weird, can’t relate. I guess I was just raised right plus I’ve lived in Hawaii and California so I fit right in.

I only browse this board because I find Any Forumss stance on current events entertaining

Good, stay there where you belong

Definitely go to Hawaii and hop on tinder, so many Hapa chicks there

what did I do today
>woke up late and hotel maid chastised, slapped me for sleeping too much
>go to mall, to get groceries, in a mall
>park my scooter next to 200 other ones, somehow find it later
>groceries have the nicest most detail oriented packaging and respectful staff you have ever seen
>eat some stuff mostly primal style
>go do some laundry across town at laundromat and fuck it up because it's all in wrong language and didn't know which side to put detergent on
>neighborhood people sitting on the street next to open air laundrymat, girls facetiming and making cute noises, men sitting together and hacking spit
>find nearby massage spot since there are like 10 on a random highway and choose the one with the oldest women since one had big tits and was friendlier than younger ones
>this is a prostitution offer and after some coconut oil slathered on my back I bang the shit out of her smelly pussy she got really into it and I coomed good then showered for like 40 bucks being generous here didn't feel like bargaining much
>hop back on scooter and a ladyboy hooker that caused a scene over me last night found me on Tinder, I wonder if he got fired from his hostess bar because he was being a cunt
>go back to hotel due to torrential rain
>meet a man from Jordan who looks like a neanderthal and hates the place
Then I looked at automatic guns and shit online