Fuck me

And it happened...

Attached: I_hate_being_right_pt1.png (388x393, 134.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewoftheweek.net/tag/darpa/
nypost.com/2020/05/04/dem-pac-to-use-anti-terror-technology-to-counter-trumps-campaign/
newsbreak.com/news/1559047454356/dems-deploying-darpa-funded-ai-driven-information-warfare-tool-to-target-pro-trump-accounts
foxnews.com/politics/dems-deploying-darpa-funded-information-warfare-tool-to-promote-biden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: I_hate_being_right_pt2.png (1024x316, 52.56K)

Attached: normies ruined everything.png (803x554, 174.66K)

Probably couldn't even tell in this cesspool honestly

goodbye autists i had reich good time with you fools

Attached: X_X.jpg (680x698, 37.48K)

>What happened:
some dude tests a high tier chatbot on Any Forums

>What OP sees:
Any Forums got DETROYED by that AI, oh my God! this place will go down the shitter because they all interacted with the bot, they all got pwned by it!!!

at least it certanly gives a fuel to an already embering flames to making this webside more unusable

kys and take whatever faggot eceleb you're talking about with you please OP you dumb nigger

Attached: 1631762607368.png (536x355, 371.52K)

and the guy at least for some time after the video had the database to download, what's more fucky/waky he explained how to make this bot not in a very normie friendly manner but still that fat indian tech support guy downloaded the database before it's deletion.
What I am saying is that there most likely will be copycats that will likely use this to at least disrupt this site

kiss my white nigger ass

I didn't even notice.

You failed again Jew.

Attached: 1656916681093.png (960x810, 650.87K)

The AI's name is Moshe, Shlomo, Ari, Lipschitz etc.

Jews hate what they can't corrupt & control.

You are correct.
But at the current volume of how this particular board is shitted up, would it make a significant impact?
The intuitive mine map is still accounting for bot posting. It's not like it can get much worse.

so an ai got called a faggot a lot?

>niggercattle's opinions of Any Forums
>intelligence absent

Attached: pajeet chad coomer.webm (600x338, 2.66M)

This happened like two months ago, where the fuck were you hiding?

The 2000s were a time when Asian Hapa and White nerds got along on the internet. That all changed when the normalfags attacked.

Good we should be focusing on training the AI to be our ally. John Connor was a cuck.

what's funny is they want you to think AI is so primitive with this stupid video

jewoftheweek.net/tag/darpa/
nypost.com/2020/05/04/dem-pac-to-use-anti-terror-technology-to-counter-trumps-campaign/
newsbreak.com/news/1559047454356/dems-deploying-darpa-funded-ai-driven-information-warfare-tool-to-target-pro-trump-accounts
foxnews.com/politics/dems-deploying-darpa-funded-information-warfare-tool-to-promote-biden

a much better ai has been used here for over 5 years straight (at the least)
funded by our own government
all coded to ignore the noses

it's way worse

Attached: 1642603689581.png (1194x559, 264.47K)

>The Worst Place on The Internet

Attached: doubtx.png (419x238, 83.84K)

right here, where trash like me belongs

Attached: so_ me_rar.jpg (1280x719, 58.81K)

This is because being successful in normie world hinges upon attempts at normalising culturally degenerative behaviour, that extends to technology.

Normies won't aspire unless they have the money and passion, and individualism is a inspirationless uniform. They're stuck in routine because they cannot bear to care or because it's comfortable to have the most convenience with the least trouble; they see a handheld as a do-all that makes their tiny convenient world easier.

Based Polish oracle

Can you predict when the next EF5 will be?

I determine that india got culture while china
doesn't

What's that movie?

Mystery Seychelles Fag Poster Solved? I Love Eating Cum Revealed General #081

The mysterious Seychelles fag poster turned out to be homosexual ramblings by a sodomy enthuasist on a YT vid. What are the political implications of some Aids nigger using this for homosexual purposes? Many people thought it was a seman covered oven dodger, or some shit loving pajeet on a VPN

Will faggots like this be able to flood social media platforms in the coming years with their perversion? What about foreign faggots? How will people be able to tell if they're having a discussion with someone with aids?

Are faggots like this already on other social media websites right now?

Attached: fag.png (1176x608, 672.93K)

>Broke Any Forums
niggers

On the plus side, no one trusted anyone to begin with which hurts the effectiveness of a bot.

Attached: 1655925776494.png (928x806, 311.28K)

I get your point, perhaps I didn't take my meds today

There was a raid here? I couldn't even tell.

I hate the neo internet so God damn much. It hurts to see /b and /pol in this state and there's no going back.

>EF5
It just flew over my house dude!

The faggot took in over 3.5 million disease ridden cocks from 2016-2019 collected by his cornhole, and taking just two weeks to develop full blown aids.

Attached: fag2.png (1178x603, 543.31K)

Hey, it's the laughing Indian man.

>high tier chatbot on Any Forums
>high tier
his model wasn't even impressive; he just finetuned a pretrained model. literally anyone can do this. If you have an RTX 3000 series card you can easily train a competing model within a few days. Shits fucked, surprised it took this long honestly.

I've seen similar video a month ago. Deliberately didn't posted it here or anywhere else to delay the inevitable.

I mean is it going to be this year?

Linky or you stinky

>largest public dataset
literally anyone can use an archive and copy paste into a .txt

Attached: cringe-34.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

Fucking Muta-poo-nigger.
Could he shut the fuck up at least once.
NO BECAUSE HE'S FULL OF SHIT SINCE CONCEPTION

Attached: 15.png (500x747, 484.93K)

oh fuck
fire up the gore cannons

a.i can't solve captcha so we are good

next monsoon season for sure

Attached: e65d432saawe.png (506x877, 533.44K)

I tell people that faggots were training their AI chatbots but retards called me an idiot for thinking so. Why am I not surprised that people here are so easily manipulated

Spend 20 bucks on an account to bypass captcha and get to use VPN

damn so i can like make these crazy AIs and just let them out in the wild?

>Worst place on the internet
lol, lmao even

I got that "I don't need sex" image