Why are Republicans so comically Pro Israel?

Why are Republicans so comically Pro Israel?

Attached: FYIITJRWQAEIiMf.jpg (1512x2016, 930.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w28LPGrtEUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because both sides are jewish, i thought we established that.

because democrats are even more jewish

Democrats are becoming Anti Israel. Israel is now a partisan issue.

The left in America has always been way more Antiemetic than the right. Some of its religious based. Belief that the Jews have to be in Israel for Jesus to come back. Also to the average conservative the Jews they know or see on tv look white.

we have terms like weeaboo and wehraboo for jap obsessed and german obsessed people respectively but what's the term for people obsessed with jewish culture? lots of Christians are obsessed with the idea of being Jewish. this isn't even a meme. they actually plan trips out there and look at jews like some sort of superhumans because they were "chosen by god" or whatever. So anyway what do we call these people? jewaboos?

Theyre both jews or Jewish controlled. Anyone who believes the republicans will save them is woefully retarded and often best left to ramble and rot in their own delusions. Kill them all.

it's not limited to Republicans.
Menachem over here is correct

Because the Bible tells them so

you wish lol

I personally don't give a shit about some middle eastern country.

lol just lol both parties say their prayers to AIPAC

Don't worry. Once islam is not trendy they won't care about poor palestinian children anymore and will focus about the only gay friendly country in the middle east. Israel's debate is a pure joke.

>Republicans
Both sides support Israel. But you already know that you slippery kike.

you subsidize it though lol

golems don't disobey their creators, you total imbecile

Bernie Sanders, AOC, Ilhan Omar, the biggest, most influential Democrats are Anti Israel, refer to Israel as an apartheid state.

Attached: 1eptvryl4az81.jpg (1792x828, 126.93K)

There is way more Anti-Israel messages on the left in the United States than on the Right. With the emergence of the Alt-Right this is changing but for most of my life you never heard any criticism of Israel from politicians on the right. The more progressive wing of the Democratic party does have a history of being more critical of Israel. The Clinton moderate wing of the party sucks Israel's cock. On the grassroots level you were much more likely to hear criticism of Israel from Leftist activists in say 2014 than you were to hear it from Conservative activists. Things have changed a bit and you're starting to hear more criticism on the right but there is still a lot more dick sucking of Israel from Christians on the right than anywhere else in US politicis.

those are neither the biggest nor the most influential Democrats
again, "you wish"

>There is way more Anti-Israel messages on the left in the United States than on the Right
"on the left"?
yes.

the bureaucratic faction known as "the Democratic party"?
no.

I have zero choice in the matter. I'm just here to live my life and I could give a fuck about anyone else. Including our neighbor countries/states, let alone that shithole out in the desert.

This is true. There are really no prominent voices in the Republican party who as well known who voice criticism of Israel. Marjorie Taylor Greene once accused AOC of being Anti-Semitic.

Fuck israel

because Israel survives, and we conservatives respect that

Attached: stonetoss - how indeed.png (680x340, 49.6K)

Name one prominent GOP office holder who's name is as big as Bernie or AOC who has criticized Israel as much as either of them.

>lists outsiders in their own party
>>"this is emblematic of the democrats!!!"
you're fucking retarded

Attached: 67p5b3.jpg (500x605, 60K)

It's worse then you think, Trump was the worst

youtube.com/watch?v=w28LPGrtEUI
Israel ran Trumps admin, the old and maybe new republican party can challenge Trump's title of best Shabbos Goy, even Obama didn't bend over backwards as much as Trump did for Israel

Stick your hand in the little hole and pick a prize

Attached: Nice hat.jpg (1280x720, 136.55K)

Might be wrong but I always believed that they were so pro-Israel because of the massive evangelical support that they get during election cycles. Apparently there's a big chunk of the religious Christian population in the US that truly believes that the end times will come only after all the Israelis have relocated back to the ancient lands of Israel. So basically they are supporting the fuck out of their state with the belief that once fully secured the Apocalypse will finally come and Jesus will send them to the heavens. If this is really the motive, then I must say that some of you burgers are absolutely mental.

HA HA HA

HO HO HO

HEE HEE HEE

HEH HEH HEH

OH THE FUNNY KIKE SHILL IS TRYING TO HURT REPUBLICANS AND HELP HIS DEMOCRAT BUDDIES

HEY KIKE SHILLS

WHY DO JEWS ALWAYS

ALWAYS

ALWASY

ALWAYS VOTE FOR

ALWAYS FOR VOR

WHY DO JEWS ALWAYS VOTE FOR JEWS?

ALWAYS

WHY DO THEY?

OH AND YOU'RE GONNA SAY REPUBLICN AND DEMOCRATS ARE THE SAME

WELL MY LITLE HEEB

THANSK TO REPUBLICANS WE GOT
>ROE v WADE OVERTURNED
>CONCEAL CARRY IS A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT

DEMOCRATS WANT TO KILL BABIES AND TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY

AND YOU RAT-FACED, LATKA GUZZING, BAR MITZFA CELEBRATING, HANUKAH LIGHTING, HAND RUBBING HEEBY JEEBY SHYLOCK SHEENY CURSING KIKES

CAN DO NOTHING BUT SEETH
>TRUMP 2024

SEETH YOU JEWS
>DESANTIS 2028

SEETH AND BURN IN HELL
>DESANTIS 2032

ULTRA MAGA
L
T
R
A

M
A
G
A

Attached: 9.5-ww-updated-1024x536.png (1024x536, 224.41K)