JWST "Hit with Micrometeoroids"

news.sky.com/story/amp/meteoroid-hit-has-caused-significant-uncorrectable-damage-to-james-webb-space-telescope-12655489

As predicted, NASA is priming the world for the news that the limited number of clearly photoshopped images released will be the only ones ever to be released due to unanticipated micrometeoroid impacts.

Telescopes have lenses. The Infrared band is no exception. Flat, rubidium-doped gold-plated beryllium is for neutrino detectors and highly sensitive radio direction finders used to detect unseen foreign spy satellites by detecting EM bleedthrough when they transmit their gathered images back to Moscow/Beijing etc.

Once again, NASA has proven the scientific illiteracy of the general public and the media's willingness to be party to a cover-up of historic proportions. JWST was and always has been a slush fund, primarily for a program that calls for a neutrino detector involving temporal science that I have talked about at some length. Look very closely at the X-Bar Ranch in Queen, NM.

Attached: 7d98050321b135ad2f384be0d163ba87.jpg (824x464, 37.03K)

Based Green Door user.

Again, it was Sabotaged by an Science user who had the Photo & Timestamp to prove it.
Shit was hilarious & Cash. I, sadly, never saved the Archive & hope another user has it??

Checked and witnessed

>micrometeroids
So people threw rocks at it

There’s a ranch/nature retreat in Texas by that name. Haven’t found anything close in NM

Attached: 1658191208581310.jpg (727x458, 102.79K)

I member. Anons were saying it was a mock up but it looks pretty convincing.

Attached: heliostat.jpg (1920x1080, 512.46K)

Try street view. Note irregularities

OP is gay

Was definitely Russian space debris. NEED TO SEND MORE MONEY TO ZELENSKYY

Only retards who watch movies believe in space.

Attached: 1606346983145.webm (320x240, 2.29M)

Not playing breadcrumbs and digitally driving around some podunk town. Nothing once again

(((Micrometeorites))) are fake and gay. Seriously, spacejews have been pushing this lie since the late 60s that specks of dust can cause massive damage to spacecraft.

In actuality, they scammed governments and taxpayers for money and made a telescope that suffered technical difficulties because it was built like shit. It's a generic cop-out. Always has been.

In other words, the satellite never worked to begin with and the images they're providing are fakes, proving that NASA fakes their shit all along. But you won't believe it that far. If this piece was essential then how did it take pictures just fine?

>clearly photoshopped images
>bitching because NASA's PR dept adds false color to non-visible wavelength images
pic related will surely convince normies not to defund space science for more niggergibs

Attached: grayscale low contrast.jpg (700x400, 206.76K)

Then you won't notice how the street view glitches at the end of xbar road. But you arent here for truth, you're doing SIGREDUX bidding.

You think thats gonna shut the damn thing down now that one of the 16 primary mirrors has a small dent in it? Yo know how big jwst is? Unless it gets hit with something biggger it will run until it no longer has fuel to maintain its orbit.

bs

the new pictures were taken with LUCIFER ... The stupidst acronym ever for 'Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research'

Attached: FX99aaUXoAI4Ae5.jpg (489x680, 60.59K)

space horsemen of the apocalypso

>my dad
And my dad is a navy seal