Pro-Israel Thread!

Today let's talk about why it's okay to kill children.

Attached: Israel kids.jpg (1200x1200, 430.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/v1a6xdr-numec-how-israel-stole-the-atomic-bomb.html
imgur.com/a/6pP4Icg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nuclear_weapons_program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_special_relativity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are used as human shield for terrorists and will 95% grow into one

Attached: 1630835832709.jpg (1024x893, 352.08K)

where's the ukrainian version?

Jews are born terrorists.

cope ahmed

Attached: 1620793569117.jpg (3715x1872, 1.13M)

They are annoying and noisy.

Russkies, screencap this and reuse when some hohols will accuse you for a bombing of school or shopping mall

i am a neutral observer here, but at least hohols don't parade dead children around the street and show the mangled bodies to the media for likes.
palishits are monsters, far worse than anything putin can think up(unless its chechens)

The next holocaust can't come soon enough.

Attached: 1656114256749.gif (244x230, 898.24K)

I think I speak for every patriotic red blooded American conservative Judeo-Christian Republican when I say I want to suck Israeli cock.

Attached: 1611844768129m.jpg (1024x807, 108.97K)

/thread

reported to your local police station :)

If we can annoy you with a book not being sold in your country, I have zero hope for you bant game since you guys are really butthurt

Attached: EPlcO_kUcAEhxqx.jpg (238x212, 7.89K)

NUMEC: How Israel Stole the Atomic Bomb - rumble.com/v1a6xdr-numec-how-israel-stole-the-atomic-bomb.html

todays children are tomorrows fighters

only a complete nigger retard would not kill the children first...

the amusin thing is israels racial laws almost mirror the jim crow south no mixed marriages segregated everything and america subsidizes it all but since its the chosen doing its not evil like it was for the south

about as neutral as bull connors was on blacks

bump

based
jews invented the atomic bomb as always cant steal what is yours

Attached: Edward_Teller_720x1080.jpg (230x345, 45.78K)

Attached: 1657644692116.jpg (1065x786, 276.49K)

jews have never invented anything, they are parasites

stainless steal the uzi and western morality are all jewish inventions

imgur.com/a/6pP4Icg

Images from a Tranny and Chaser grooming discord
These are the people that "pass" and the people that are so pathetic to resort to liking males instead of females. These are the people telling trannies that they look feminine and encouraging them to cut their dicks

Attached: chasers bed and toy.png (453x395, 136.06K)

"jews invented the atomic bomb as always cant steal what is yours"

That's why it's probably fake.

>steals land
>”why do they hate me so?”
>bombs the homes of civilians
>”what monsters would bring children into war as shields?”
Hitler did nothing wrong

Aryan German scientists did the hard yards to research the splitting of the atom to the extent it could be weaponised, then the jew scientist escaped with their research, eager to undermine his host country. All he had to do was produce it and bomb his host, fulfilling his ultimate mission. Not even conspiracy shit, but literally what happened. Einstein's role in developing the atomic bomb was like the the last guy in production line whose role was to lick the stamps, but then gets to claim the credit that he made the entire product. Same as his so called "contributions" to relativity

Nobel prize is a jew society, which is why jews make up the majority of recepients

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nuclear_weapons_program

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_special_relativity

Attached: Israel and ISIS.png (608x504, 63.7K)

Attached: Israel and ISIS2.jpg (720x730, 185.81K)

This artist is such a faggot.

Also, arabs are openly aggressive, but they're like monkeys - dumb and easy to deal with.

The jew is the most dangerous, because they undermine their hosts with a smile on their face. Their greatest wish is not even for the fall of western civilisation, but of all civilisations, so they can have their goyim slaves. They cannot do anything at all with no host. Palestine is just an example of when the parasite overpowers its host, which is why its a shit 3rd world country, despite being filled with apparent geniuses and god's chosen people.

Israel is the name of the parasite, and palestine is the name of its host. palestine is shit before and after israel, because the parasite is only as strong as its host.

again the land was always ours we did not steal anything just reclaimed
>f civilians
there is no such thing as an arab civilian
>despite being filled with apparent geniuses
its full of non ahseknazim that is why it is what it is

Attached: sandniglet.webm (480x272, 1.79M)